Women's Suits

Topic locked
Women's Suits Jun 25, 2006
Ok this question is for the ladies on here...

Does anyone know where I can get a decent suit - one this is black or maybe brown.

I don't want white, baby blue, light pink....

Been looking around for a few months now, and I am at the point where I think I am just not going to find one in Dubai.

At home (Australia) there are a bunch of stores that cater to women's business wear - so far not had much luck turning up similar here.

Any ideas would be welcome - I have almost come to the conclusion that all women here do is shop, go to the beach and go clubbing (judging by the clothes on offer).

Thanks
H

Coops
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 25, 2006
Have you tried Bhs, Woolworths, Marks and Spencer?? Otherwise get it made. There are tailors everywhere-get something copied.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 25, 2006
gabs??? i thought you were living it up on the Champs-Elysees ???
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jun 25, 2006
No-not yet!! Was living it up yesterday in a dentists chair-he used the jackhammer and drills from the road works on JB Road-I now look like I've been to a Jumeirah Jane Botox Coffee Morning!! :? :shock:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 25, 2006
:lol:

dentist???? i thought you had dentures??? :lol:
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jun 25, 2006
dbxsoul wrote::lol:

dentist???? i thought you had dentures??? :lol:

Now I have a gaping hole again!! :shock: Dentures are in retirement. :cry:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 25, 2006
paints a pretty picture :lol:

i think i've worked out what your avtar is knitting.... a cover for the eifel tower.... or some similar erection .... :lol:
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jun 25, 2006
try also BHS in Battuta Mall

and Debenhams in Battuta, Deira or Mall of the Emirates
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 26, 2006
Not a big fan of the clothes in Woolworths, but not tried Marks & Spencer or Bhs?

So will give them a go

Thanks for the sugestions!

H
Coops
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 26, 2006
Coops wrote:Not a big fan of the clothes in Woolworths, but not tried Marks & Spencer or Bhs?

So will give them a go

Thanks for the sugestions!

H

Woolworths you know is diff from Australia. Anyway BHS and all these places have quite a few outlets. You could try in Lamcy Plaza-a bit like a maze but maybe worth your while as quite alot of women's clothing stores-valet park for 10DH at the front-a nightmare and you get free valet parking if you spend over 25DH
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 26, 2006
If you're willing to pay I saw some beautiful black suits in the window of DKNY at the Mall of Emirates yeterday
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 26, 2006
There's a tailor in Bur Dubai. The shop is Adnan tailors and they stich flawless suits, perfect to fit. 225 for the jacket and 50 for trousers. DO NOT GO TO ANY OF THE OTHER TAILORS IN BUR DUBAI. Don't say I didn't warn you then.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum