Virginity & Stupidity

Topic locked
May 25, 2006
very well said raidah

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2006
What every anyone does is only THEIR business and no one should give a damn what they do. It is not up to us to judge, only God can judge, and 2nd God is all mercful.
Majestic
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 10, 2006
Majestic wrote:What every anyone does is only THEIR business and no one should give a damn what they do. It is not up to us to judge, only God can judge, and 2nd God is all mercful.

thats true....i so agree with u . no one has the right to judge any girl and god will be the only one who will forgive her....
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Jun 13, 2006
Dave

You sound a complete and utter pillock.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 13, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:Im sorry to bust ur bubbles and all the silly theories mentioned here.....

It all comes back to 1 fact!!! which is

If ur a hot young great looking guy like me, with a body physique no lady can subconciously resist!

17 out of 20 girls, no matter what! i get laid with.

other 3

-time of the month
-ran away from me
-i didnt like her

Girls at a young age are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to manipultae...U CANT BELEIVE IT!

who cares what i say of course...i just had like a few dozen girls in my life, from many nationalities and backgrounds (i travel alot).

Including many from UAE too....so dont go telling me "naaa u didnt try this or that" . Been there....Done that!

at only age of 23, I bow down to my master (age 37) who has taught me the secrets and traits of women.

i never wished anybody sickness, but in ur case i think the only cure for ur life would be a serious disfunctionality in ur instrument. that might force u to see that life is not all about ur penis and having s.e.x.

i pity u
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 13, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:Im sorry to bust ur bubbles and all the silly theories mentioned here.....

If ur a hot young great looking guy like me, with a body physique no lady can subconciously resist!

other 3

-time of the month
-ran away from me
-i didnt like her

Girls at a young age are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to manipultae...U CANT BELEIVE IT!

who cares what i say of course...i just had like a few dozen girls in my life, from many nationalities and backgrounds (i travel alot).

Including many from UAE too....so dont go telling me "naaa u didnt try this or that" . Been there....Done that!

at only age of 23, I bow down to my master (age 37) who has taught me the secrets and traits of women.

You're the kind of guy who is likely all talk. Either that, or your selection of women are the ones with low self-esteem who are happy for any attention they get. In the end, you can bed as many women as you like, but that doesn't mean you will find happiness, love and companionship. Women who are interested in those things will be able spot guys like you in a second and you won't get the time of day.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 13, 2006

other 3

-time of the month
-ran away from me
-i didnt like her

Ahahahahaha yeah yeah yeah I guy who talks like this is compensating for having a weener! WEENER!!!!! Or is that a Chipalata!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 14, 2006

other 3

-time of the month
-ran away from me
-i didnt like her

I'm surprised that you're 23. Somebody who talks like this must be 13, at most 14.

Besides, show some respect towards women.
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 15, 2006
raidah wrote:

other 3

-time of the month
-ran away from me
-i didnt like her

so is ur GrandMaster David Angeleno or Marilyn Manson?
:roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

wtf??! Jun 21, 2006
its rediculous cuz most guys can sneak away of it, while girls cant.

girls are always asked for to be decent, cover up, not get too close to guys, not get too emotional with guys ,not yaddi yaddi yadda and so on.

at the end, we suffer, they dont. we miss out, they have all the fun.

ok, how about this, why didnt god made guys dicks fall off the sec they perform 'Zina'. wouldnt that be fair?!

again...its a personal choice. its all related to your morals, ethics, and so on.

dont generalize, dont judge, cuz most of the time...its not even the girls fault!!!
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 22, 2006
I know this is an old thread, but I've been cracking up so much reading this that I had to post.

Im sorry to bust ur bubbles and all the silly theories mentioned here.....

I just wanna point out that while Liban thinks that women who always talk about how good looking they are, are generally ugly - similarly men who always talk about how many women they've had, have probably had little or no experience with females.

other 3

-time of the month
-ran away from me
-i didnt like her

What can I say? Thats hilarious. I bet there were loads more like her too....
Wonderwoman
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums