Video Games?

Topic locked
Video Games? Mar 02, 2006
So guys - any of you play video games? If so what are the current favourates? Mines currently FIFA 2006! :D

G
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Video Games? Mar 02, 2006
G wrote:So guys - any of you play video games? If so what are the current favourates? Mines currently FIFA 2006! :D

Can't u see I put loads of video games postings. Stopped posting cos only a few ppl here play gamaes. Ah I played NFS most wanted, will play FEAR soon.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 13, 2006
Yup - judging by the lack of response I guess no-body on here's interested!! :oops:
G
Dubai Forums Talker

DMC Jun 19, 2006
well...since im a video game fanatic...i'll tell you the last game i've been obssessd about.

lately i've been hooked on Dvil May Cry...one of the best games out there. a movie is coming out soon, not sure when.

if you want a good story line, buy the third part. if you are more intrested in moves, weapons and its such, buy the second part. if you like to solve puzzles, riddles and all the crap i cannot stand, buy the first one.

p.S: the 2nd one is the bloodiest, i highly recommend it! :D

anyways...just bought "Silent Hill 4: The Room" for 99 dhs only, that is imposible. thats like buying a brand new mercedes for 10 thousands dhs only...im still ecstatic about it.
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 21, 2006
My all time favorites are metal gear solid 3: snake eater for the ps2 and Final fantasy X for the ps2, i am currently playing need for speed most wanted on the pc, its O.K ur average street racing game , quite addictive and enjoyable.
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 21, 2006
Half-life2, CS Source, Battlefield 2
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 22, 2006
anyways...just bought "Silent Hill 4: The Room" for 99 dhs only, that is imposible. thats like buying a brand new mercedes for 10 thousands dhs only...im still ecstatic about it.

i bought it for 10 dhs at the old market LOL(more like the black market) it isnt the real thing but anywho , that game is REALLY good , i played the whole series actually , i say silent hill 3 was the scariest with the headless models and stuff , and that's where the bloody rabbit costumes where born ! so yeah i guess that was my favourite , recently messing around with "beat down" .
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 22, 2006
I play a World of Warcraft right now "PC game" and it has been so addicting, and i'm loving it.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 22, 2006
Warcraft rulez!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 22, 2006
it absolutely does
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 22, 2006
No time to play VG anymore.... I have a PS2 and the last game I played (before coming to Dubai) was NFS:MW and Tomb Raider: Legend.

I was considering getting an X360 if I ever get an HDTV but both are going to have to wait... I just don't have enough free time...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 24, 2006
i play world of warcraft and warcraft 3 recently over here too :)
must love quality games
Avium
Dubai Forum User

Jun 25, 2006
I played F.E.A.R recently.......... WOW What a game and story! the end was so chillin that i had to turn of the audio.............strange......I played DOOM3 with full audio! I hope F.E.AR 2 comes out.

I even played Commandos StrikeForce, Halflife seconf Episode! WOw what a game! It's very short though!! for 20 bucks it's not bad! But I loved assistance from Alexa.

Going to play Tomb Raider: Legends then try to complete NFS : most wanted which i havent completed since December.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2006
sniper420 wrote:I played F.E.A.R recently.......... WOW What a game and story! the end was so chillin that i had to turn of the audio.............strange......I played DOOM3 with full audio! I hope F.E.AR 2 comes out.

I even played Commandos StrikeForce, Halflife seconf Episode! WOw what a game! It's very short though!! for 20 bucks it's not bad! But I loved assistance from Alexa.

Going to play Tomb Raider: Legends then try to complete NFS : most wanted which i havent completed since December.

Sniper NFS: MW is very easy if you upgrade/get new cars. For a great challenge try completing the game using the same car from the very beginning. I completed the game with the Fiat Punto :P This is IMO the best car in the game once tuned...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 26, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
sniper420 wrote:I played F.E.A.R recently.......... WOW What a game and story! the end was so chillin that i had to turn of the audio.............strange......I played DOOM3 with full audio! I hope F.E.AR 2 comes out.

Sniper NFS: MW is very easy if you upgrade/get new cars. For a great challenge try completing the game using the same car from the very beginning. I completed the game with the Fiat Punto :P This is IMO the best car in the game once tuned...

buddy i have best cars and monnie but dont have time and the game gets boring ...
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2006
Yes I play PC games :) Let's play CS Source :) go go fire in the hole :P
My favorite game is Silent Hill all part and all Half Life games. I like and Quest games: Syberia; Must and many more
svealien
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 23, 2006
source is gay, for noobs, no recoil thats bull, 1.6 is the way to go.
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 23, 2006
lets see, ok i am currently playing guitar hero which is a great game.

if youre into rpg genre videogames i would recommend fable. fable 2 will be coming out in '07 so i cant wait for that.

prince of persia 1 and 2 are must have for any gaming aficionado.

if you like the shooter games than mercenaries was good. also doom 3, i hated that flashlight.

you could also play halo live, and of course silent hill 4, i havent played the previous silent hill series but i could probably get it off of eday or something.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 21, 2006
bump
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 21, 2006
valkyrie wrote:lets see, ok i am currently playing guitar hero which is a great game.

if youre into rpg genre videogames i would recommend fable. fable 2 will be coming out in '07 so i cant wait for that.

prince of persia 1 and 2 are must have for any gaming aficionado.

if you like the shooter games than mercenaries was good. also doom 3, i hated that flashlight.

you could also play halo live, and of course silent hill 4, i havent played the previous silent hill series but i could probably get it off of eday or something.

hahahaha i knew it

FAG
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 21, 2006
i play video games because they are JAMID (solid)

im currently hooked on world of warcraft which is awesome, dont really have time to play PS2
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 25, 2006
Bleakus wrote:i play video games because they are JAMID (solid)

im currently hooked on world of warcraft which is awesome, dont really have time to play PS2

Pro Evolution soccer 5 made me split up with my g/f temporarily.

Ghost Recon : advanced warfighter on XBOX360 will defintately end the relationship ;-)

Both are outstanding!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 25, 2006
I'm Bear and I'm a game addict

WoW

World of Warcraft 3

The Entire Comand and Conqure series

Swat 4
bear
Dubai chat master

Oct 26, 2006
warcraft 3 & pro evolution soccer addict here :lol:
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 26, 2006
WORLD SOCCER WINNING ELEVEN... nothin can ever beat that ...

havent try'd anyother game anyway .. but i jst know nothin can ever beat that ...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 26, 2006
Jamal wrote:WORLD SOCCER WINNING ELEVEN... nothin can ever beat that ...

havent try'd anyother game anyway .. but i jst know nothin can ever beat that ...

Winning eleven is a Pro evo series no?
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 28, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:

Yeah they r the same..pro evolution soccer is made for europe/america and winning eleven is for asia/africa..the difference is that pro evolution has little faster gameplay..while winning eleven it's more abt tactics/tricks..but it's the same game..both made by konami
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 28, 2006
Legendkiller wrote:
rvp_legend wrote:

Yeah they r the same..pro evolution soccer is made for europe/america and winning eleven is for asia/africa..the difference is that pro evolution has little faster gameplay..while winning eleven it's more abt tactics/tricks..but it's the same game..both made by konami

Then i must agree, it is unbeatable. the new versian is out in Europe this week!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 28, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:
Legendkiller wrote:
rvp_legend wrote:

Then i must agree, it is unbeatable. the new versian is out in Europe this week!

Pro evolution soccer 6! :D
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 29, 2006
Legendkiller wrote:Pro evolution soccer 6! :D

Been playing it for last 2 days.... all i can say is SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk