I Am Looking For Job For Civil Engineer In Dubai ,Sharjeh

Topic locked
I am looking for job for civil engineer in Dubai ,Sharjeh Feb 11, 2005
An energetic , self - motivated ,polite and hard working civil engineer with experience in building construction and supervising . Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Proven leadership skills involving managing , developing and motivating teams to achieve company objectives .First-class analytical , design and problem solving skills. Computer literate.

ABILITIES:

• Managing all quality assurance procedures and systems in projects environment.
• Controlling a team ; assigning them tasks and motivating them to achieve deadlines.
• Supervising quality assurance of project performance.
• Managing all stages of construction includes providing materials , personnel and construction machinery.
• Presenting reports to municipality and Construction Engineering Organization.

Student of Master of Science in Executive Management / Industrial Management Organization , Tabriz 2004

Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering / Azad University , Tabriz 2001

shahrokh351
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 20, 2005
try halcrow international in sharjah..they are big.....n u can make a future there......but u need something called " vastaa "

best of luck
ahamed
Dubai chat master

tell me more Feb 21, 2005
Hi
Mr ahmad
What do u know about halcrow,pl tell me more about this firm and other civil eng firms
i m civil engineer and searching a job in dubai
and tell me please what " vastaa " is.

thanks in advance
ariaman1977
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 10, 2005
first of all my apologies to reply u late.. i come online rarely these days..

secondly.. vastaa is something like a contact/relation with someone who can get u a job there by talking to senior personnels. So u havto find somebody in your contacts or someone who can get u a job there..

Halcrow is a big international company. 90 % of contracts from Sharjah Govt are taken by this company . If u go to sharjah .. u can see construction boards with this name " Halcrow international partnership " or something like this .. Its big company there. The head office is in dubai .. near british council / burdubai ...

wat else do u want to know ...they are consulting engineers.. they pay good..and..hm...why dont u call them n ask ??

nyways..best of luck

-ahmd
ahamed
Dubai chat master

thanks Mar 12, 2005
Hi
thanks for your reply dear ahamed

best wishes
ariaman1977
Dubai Forum Visitor

another question Mar 12, 2005
Hi
and could you say about salary in dubai for civil engineer?
and i m Computer Graphics & 3d artist too. have u info about this job title in Dubai?

thanks again
ariaman1977
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted