Harrasment On The Road To Abu Dhabi

Topic locked
Jun 19, 2006
Well you have to learn how to deal with weird blokes after all.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 19, 2006
ur being too soft on them :lol: i wrote a few posts back that i would cut it off :twisted: :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:A quick kick to the nuts normally does the trick, or whip out the pepper spray.

say nut if you have the napolian complex... :lol: :lol:
constantine

Jun 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:A quick kick to the nuts normally does the trick, or whip out the pepper spray.

lolz

i think u r just talking in real life u would probably just chicken out
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 19, 2006
scarlet wrote:Are national women harassed? Does wearing an abaya protect you from this?

This is one of the reason they do wear it. Also some of the national women are damn good looking! :thumbup:
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 19, 2006
I confess we once chased some hawaat girls half way across Dubai till they finally reached city center, we end up having a nice time togeather I was surprised they both liked being chased, I think they liked all the attention. Anyhow I am glad all the petrol I wasted on them finally paid off.

What are hawaat girls?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 19, 2006
scarlet
i think he meant hot...in rap speak "hawt"...oh and really sorry you had to go thru that bull$hit...
constantine

Jun 19, 2006
Thanks Cons...the language gets me sometimes here
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 20, 2006
scarelet happens all the time. YOu would probably get harassed more if you were wearing an abaya. Remember alot of those cars on teh way to Abu Dhabi are from towns in the middle of the desert and the highway is the only pace they get to see any women hehe ..

But as someone has said before, just get plate number and call the cops.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2006
EDITED

Pointless post.
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 20, 2006
xibit wrote:

lolz

i think u r just talking in real life u would probably just chicken out

Not at all! I've had to deal with mad men in the past. Men usually pick on women they see as vulnerable and can intimidate, they don't expect a woman to turn around and start mouthing off at them and to make a scene it normally scars them and they usually run away in the other direction, when they realise they've approached the wrong girl who won't stand for that crap.

One time soke girls friends and I were leaving a mates house and three guys were pulled up next to us as we walked to the car, they were asking us for our numbers and to get in their car and go with them, we all walked straight upto them and started giving them hassle in the middle of the street, they soon disappeared.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 20, 2006
arniegang wrote:Liban has the back, sack and crack Friday special at diva's

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Threading - of course.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2006
hey Choco....thought u just got back from Malaysia......did u get harrassed there too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i haven't updated us on ur trip
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 20, 2006
scarlet,
next time something like this happen to u just take the car's plate number, go to a polic station and tell them the story and give them the numbers, they will bring them even if they were on the other end of the UAE. I mean such things are usually delt seriously by the police !! But always keep ignoring people with such an attitude!!
i remember once a friend of mine and I saw someone doing the same thing to a women on our way to AD, we kept fu.king his way up by braking in front of him and hindering his way !! he got really pissed off and drove away yet we kept following him until he got really scared thinking that we are police or something !! Well, after all my friend and I really enjoyed making the suck'rs life so miserable during those 20-30 minutes chase !!
So guys watch out if I am on the road !! :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jun 21, 2006
dodgeek wrote:hey Choco....thought u just got back from Malaysia......did u get harrassed there too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i haven't updated us on ur trip

I haven't been yet, flying out next wednesday.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 21, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:scarlet,
next time something like this happen to u just take the car's plate number, go to a polic station and tell them the story and give them the numbers, they will bring them even if they were on the other end of the UAE. I mean such things are usually delt seriously by the police !! But always keep ignoring people with such an attitude!!
i remember once a friend of mine and I saw someone doing the same thing to a women on our way to AD, we kept fu.king his way up by braking in front of him and hindering his way !! he got really pissed off and drove away yet we kept following him until he got really scared thinking that we are police or something !! Well, after all my friend and I really enjoyed making the suck'rs life so miserable during those 20-30 minutes chase !!
So guys watch out if I am on the road !!

Good you did that.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum