What Is Your Status???

Topic locked
Jun 11, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:
Metal Lord wrote:Unattached. Yet to come across a woman worthy of a serious relationship.

Maybe you're just not worthy of a good woman!

Attached and having fun - yipeeeee!

Chocs...is that fun as in fun or fun as in censored fun .... :lol: :lol:

ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 11, 2006
i changed my mind..im attached ready to be unattached :lol:
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 11, 2006
what happened?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 11, 2006
iam a dubai born and living alone and working for a couple of years from now...did get involved with a girl who didnt turn out to be right..so now iam just concentrating on some of the actual practically important things in life !
kamiahmed
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 11, 2006
leelola wrote:i changed my mind..im attached ready to be unattached :lol:

this is what happens when you join DF hahah
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2006
ajb wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Maybe you're just not worthy of a good woman!

Attached and having fun - yipeeeee!

Chocs...is that fun as in fun or fun as in censored fun .... :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHA that was a good one ajb !!!
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2006
kamiahmed wrote:iam a dubai born and living alone and working for a couple of years from now...did get involved with a girl who didnt turn out to be right..so now iam just concentrating on some of the actual practically important things in life !

what can be more important than getting laid ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2006
Playing battleship? "U sunk my battleship!"
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2006
is that your status ? or more important than getting laid ? or perhaps both ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2006
Are these the questions on a Trekkie membership application form?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2006
i wouldnt know, gotta ask one of them trekkie nerds here ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
leelola wrote:i changed my mind..im attached ready to be unattached :lol:

this is what happens when you join DF hahah

hahaha! why is this happening to you Maaad too? :lol:
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2006
haha why you wanna get something going with me now ? ;)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
MaaaD wrote:haha why you wanna get something going with me now ? ;)

you wish :P
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2006
I would love to b single but teflon coating is there nomore..... :(
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: What is your status??? Jun 12, 2006
leelola wrote:I would love to know which members are married, attached, lonely, jaded, unattached, engaged..the list goes on....

what is your true relationship status and on a scale of 1-10 (one being really bad) how satisfied are you in that relationship????

this is a good thread so i want answers lol! :lol:

Honestly, i dont know exactly the status of my relationship... I have a friend here in dubai and we talk a lot of things...but i started to develop my feelings towards him as i've noticed that he also feels the same way. The problem is both of us are just waiting to open up about our feelings for each other although we often go out and meet. Worst is im currently staying in his apartment now because of some problems. We do things like a normal couple do. His current staus is on the rocks ( his divorce is going on) He mentioned to me at one timwe that he is not ready for commitment as his divorce is on process. I want to tell him what i really feel for him so at least i know what he feels for me too. Its quite complicating now but what do you think i should do as im really confuse? we are now sleeping seperate rooms ( still staying in his apartment) but we still feel that we are a couple. ( Friends with BENEFITS)
janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: What is your status??? Jun 12, 2006
janet67 wrote:
leelola wrote:I would love to know which members are married, attached, lonely, jaded, unattached, engaged..the list goes on....

what is your true relationship status and on a scale of 1-10 (one being really bad) how satisfied are you in that relationship????

Honestly, i dont know exactly the status of my relationship... I have a friend here in dubai and we talk a lot of things...but i started to develop my feelings towards him as i've noticed that he also feels the same way. The problem is both of us are just waiting to open up about our feelings for each other although we often go out and meet. Worst is im currently staying in his apartment now because of some problems. We do things like a normal couple do. His current staus is on the rocks ( his divorce is going on) He mentioned to me at one timwe that he is not ready for commitment as his divorce is on process. I want to tell him what i really feel for him so at least i know what he feels for me too. Its quite complicating now but what do you think i should do as im really confuse? we are now sleeping seperate rooms ( still staying in his apartment) but we still feel that we are a couple. ( Friends with BENEFITS)

Janet.....can u plz tell me whose da gal in avatar.......mmmmmmm as for ur relationship.......my advice would b to wait until he gets his divorce else u can b in a mess....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
single and lonely :(
20, male

:D
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 12, 2006
leelola wrote:

are you something to wish for ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
leelola wrote:

are you something to wish for ?

:roll:
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: What is your status??? Jun 14, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
janet67 wrote:

Janet.....can u plz tell me whose da gal in avatar.......mmmmmmm as for ur relationship.......my advice would b to wait until he gets his divorce else u can b in a mess....

same as above. NOW! :roll: :oops:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 15, 2006
single and loving it... cos i want a gr8 love , i want to go with him to italy ,i want to kiss him under the rain .. it's time to get real ... i want love and i wont settle for less :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 15, 2006
Corcovado wrote:single and loving it... cos i want a gr8 love , i want to go with him to italy ,i want to kiss him under the rain .. it's time to get real ... i want love and i wont settle for less :evil:

i am not sure if this is "real love" or a cheesy movie type of love ;)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2006
ohhhhhhhhhhh cheese

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 15, 2006
hehehhe :D :D :D well i dont want to start defining real love and all this crap love is what it feels right for u and what makes u happy voila thats it ...
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 15, 2006
Corcovado wrote:single and loving it... cos i want a gr8 love , i want to go with him to italy ,i want to kiss him under the rain .. it's time to get real ... i want love and i wont settle for less :evil:

You go girl!
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 15, 2006
wohoo , girls rule listen try to come to forum mmeting thing it will be nice meeting u :)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 15, 2006
Would love to but out of town for work .... sigh .... hope to make the next one ...
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 15, 2006
yeee bad luck then hopefuly next time
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 15, 2006
Corcovado wrote:wohoo , girls rule listen try to come to forum mmeting thing it will be nice meeting u :)

didn t follow much the conversation, but here is a hint about girls ruling. :wink: first be like a man, grab the power, than impose women's rule :wink:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance