Fax Film

Topic locked
Fax film Jun 12, 2006
Here's a very technical question.

I'm looking for some place in the UAE that sells film suitable for a SHARP fax machine.

I already checked the SHARP website. It listed Jacky's as the authorized dealer for SHARP fax machines. Unfortunately, however, so far I've been to two of their outlets in Dubai and they don't stock any film for those fax machines. I've also tried some other stores besides the Jacky's outlets. Yet, nobody seems to carry this brand of fax film.

I'd be happy with either SHARP fax film or any other brand that would fit my model, which is a FO-P600.

OldAsiaHand
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Fax Film for Sharp FO-P600 Jun 20, 2006
You can get one from Al Malik Stationary on Al Muteena Street opposite Marco Polo Hotel. I have the same fax machine.
elyas
Dubai Forum Visitor

Fax film Jun 21, 2006
Thanks.

I'll check that place out.
OldAsiaHand
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2006
You're welcome.

I faced the same problem initially, went to about 3 or 4 major stationery outlets and had no luck. Then I called a few places that deliver fax films and they said they would call back but never got any calls back even after contacting 4 different companies who deal in refills and consumables. I paid 27 Dhs for 2 rolls at Al Malik which is a bargain aswell.
elyas
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum