I Hope Someone Can Answer My Question

Topic locked
I hope someone can answer my question Feb 23, 2005
I am here in dubai 8 month now. And I decided to leave. When I resigned, HR told me they will ban my visa for 6 month due to I am not here for a year yet. I am holder of Hong Kong passport, which we do not require for tourist visa when visiting dubai. but they told me also the tourist visa will be baned. Is that ture? - meaning I can't even visit Dubai? I am a manager title on my working visa, I heard they can't give me a ban... please help.... thanks..

sleepy3007
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 24, 2005
If they ban you it is for 6 months. This bans you from getting a residency visa but does not ban your tourist visit visa.

Regards,

Dani A.
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Feb 26, 2005
cant put a ban on a manger...tourist visa (no body can shit to that) u can come and visit us whenever u want..
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 28, 2005
smartd wrote:If they ban you it is for 6 months. This bans you from getting a residency visa but does not ban your tourist visit visa.

Regards,

Dani A.

yeah .... this is what i know to but ,.. knowing dubai ... where rules continuesly change it is still best you consult this matter to your embassy cause they are the people who would know the exact and proper anwer to your question...

and dude if your passport doesnt need an entry tourist visa to dubai ,.. next time you go get a job in dubai dont get a employment visa ,... get the job but dont get their visa ,.. hehehehe man you got a good passport with you ... use it ,.. just exit to kish and comeback when it is needed, i mean there are lots of people doing that here in dubai ... your benefit in doing that is that you got the freedom to jump jobs and choose ...
UAQ 846 AM PINOY FM sa AM
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 01, 2005
The only best thing to do is get professional advise.
It is more complicated than you think.
Check with immigration, and labour office. Walk-in
They have legal advisers there. You can get an updated answer.
so as they say, they keep on changin the rules.

Best of luck.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat