Turkish Girl Is Planning To Come Soon...

Topic locked
Turkish Girl is planning to come soon... Apr 11, 2004
I am a Turksih citizen and I want to live in dubai for a few years.Do you think I can get a job easily?I am an airline hostess,professional tour guide and also have 4 years experience as a travel agent.I speak English,Turkish and learning Arabic as well.
Look forward to hearing all from you soon.
Have a wonderful day!!
Nebahat

Turkish Girl

Apr 11, 2004
your question is far to general and would be quite difficult to answer, try to be more specific.
job prospects in dubai are very promising if that is what you are asking.

as you might know the travel and tourism industry in dubai is sizeable, so i believe your chances are decent.

i wish you luck you should possibly come visit for a few before deciding to move.
FAKESPIKE

great chances Apr 13, 2004
dear friend
Dubai's a prosperous city with a huge chance for talented professional individuals. just gotta give yourself a chance. i agree the other friend who says you should come over n' see it by yourself n' try your chance.
need more information or help, drop me a few lines.
good luck
ciao
amirm71
Dubai Forum Guest

thanks friends... Apr 16, 2004
[color=blue]hi ciao and FAKESPIKE,
I really appreciate your replies.You both encouraged me a lot.I am very busy nowadays so I am going to visit your city at the end of the season(in November) Hope can learn more Arabic .Do you think that I should definitely learn Arabic to get a job??!!(will be too hard for me)
[/color]
Turkish girl

Apr 16, 2004
well almost everyone speaks english here. so no it shouldnt be a must. but it will give you the compatitive advantage over the others whom only speak english. yet it is a very difficult language to learn you could posibly gain the same advantage learning french and italian. and still be easier.
i dont mean to discourage but if you are not stronge willed and generaly interested in the subject not jsut for job prospects then you will have many difficulty learning it.

in any case mastering the basics which are the greets general questions etc should be easy and if you use them regularly then u would learn it fairly quickly. i know that is a specail quility of alot of philipino and indians who seems to pick up the language fairly quicky.
FAKESPIKE

Apr 16, 2004
i agree Fakespike.
well, it's definitely an advantage.
wish you luck.
cheers
amirm71
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 19, 2004
yea u should amean u learn tha arabic language so u can get more biz u know 3 wordz would really matter like "how much" & if u see he aint got tha looks or if u broke & aint got tha money u say come in english hahhahaha
join my club hoe u ill like ma flow hahahaha
ISH
Dubai chat master

Hi there Feb 21, 2005
Hi there,

Please send me your CV to hr@idreamboat.com
We have few openings published on www.dreamboatdubai.com/jobs.html

Bye
DreamBoat
Dubai Forum Guest

welcom Jan 30, 2009
welcome dear
maymoon
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 06, 2009
bestthing is to learn arabic before to go dubai
marmarismarine
Dubai Forum User

in demand... Feb 10, 2009
luckily your profession might favor you as emirates expands and looks to hire more. now even etihaad is coming in direct exposure and competition to it. currently bec of the slowdown i recommend stay where you are but as soon as things pick up i would think your profession would be in good need
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 10, 2009
Ah guys, this person posted the thread in 2004. It is 2009, you are bit late in your response. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2009
never mind maybe she would like to go to dinner...........
mckenzie
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Turkish Girl Is Planning To Come Soon... Apr 28, 2014
Turkish Girl ,.Heya u can come UK u could catch d d good job
qadeer
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted