What Does America Want From The Middle East And ...

Topic locked
What does America want from the Middle East and ... Mar 12, 2006
What does America want from the Middle East and ultimately the world?

MAY PEACE BE UPON YOUR SOULS, HEARTS, MINDS, AND BODIES…AMEN.

(I BELIEVE THIS IS A LONG ONE!)
God says in that regard, “O, You who believe! Be upright for God, witnesses to justice; and do not let your hatred of a people move you to a position where you are unjust. Be just, that is closer to piety. Be mindful of God! Verily God is well-informed concerning all that you do.”
As for me, I believe I should know the “AMERICA” I’m talking about… I mean:
-people as a culture and their communities… (Which is multi-cultural) or,
-rulers… (& I think the question refers to the rulers)…And to talk about that, I should be totally knowledgeable of all it’s history and past, and then the present, in order assume the future, or at least its plans, and that’s not the case here… but what am intending to share here is my opinion of my surroundings (here in the U.A.E.)…
I see li’l kids walking around with big chains around their necks, falling pants, I see Christmas trees everywhere, I see valentine being celebrated every year, I see semi-naked women, I see people eating whatever food, & whenever they want to, I see kids not wanting to learn anything from their folks, (even if it is learning how to ride a bike!), I see school students being ashamed of their folks if they don’t know how to speak English, I see people doing things for people only if there is something in it for them, & I see men transforming to something else, & women as well …
I hear songs with bad lyrics, I hear kids speaking (all the time) with fake English accents, 50 Cent and Eminem wannabes, I hear ladies laughing out loud with no shame, I hear sweet talks all the time with no basis of truth, I hear people hating countries and rulers and discussing that with no real hard background, I hear people wining all the time, I hear people snapping at people 24/7 with no proper reasons, AHHHHHH, WALLAHI MY HEART ACHES WHILE TYPING ALL THIS…

SHORTLY, SOMEONE ONCE SAID:
“The society has decayed to a great extent; the milk has gone sour while still in its sealed packing. Verily this is true, my heart feels it is being wrenched from my body and I can do nothing but cry to my Lord to save me from this torment.”

NOW TO CHANGE THIS L’IL BIG WORLD THAT SURROUNDS ME, I SHOULD START BY ME, & THEN US, & THEN THEM, & THEN THEEEEM “BIG BROTHERS”…

LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY,
Surely Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change their own condition.

Our impeccably just Khalifa, Umar Ibn al_Khattab, May God be Pleased with him, relates the following penetrating words:
“Verily, God sets forth parables for you, and He directs admonition towards you in order that [your] hearts will be quickened. Surely, the hearts are dead until God quickens them. Justice has signs and portents. As for its signs, they are shyness, generosity, humility, and gentleness. As for its portents, they are embodied in mercy. He has [likewise] made for every affair a gate, and He has made that gate assessable by providing a key. The gate of justice is a deep consideration of consequences, and its key is otherworldliness. Consideration of consequences ultimately involves remembering death, and preparing for it by freely parting from one’s wealth. Otherworldliness involves dealing justly with everyone and being satisfied with what suffices. If one is not satisfied with what suffices him, no amount of wealth will every enrich him.”“These two issues, PEACE AND JUSTICE, are joined in the slogans we hear from many activists, especially here in the United States, “No Justice, No Peace!” This linkage is logical, as justice must be considered one of the indispensable prerequisites of peace.”
Whenever the question “what to do?” occurs to you, remember: Change them yourself, & then……, and then you can expect Allah’s victory. Just exert your effort to make these changes within yourselves and within your societies, then rest assured that Allah will never let you down, and that success will be yours because the law of change will then, and only then, be in your favor.

SO LET’S PUT OUR HANDS TOGETHER TO SHARE THIS WORLD...
& MAY ALLAH GRANT US THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS WE CAN’T CHANGE, THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS WE CAN, & THE WISDOM TO ALWAYS TELL THE DIFFERENCE…AMEN.

sarahamdy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2006
didn't read the post.... sorry... but it is too long for an impatient person like me..

Answer the question

1) Oil
2) non-united countries
yshimy

Mar 15, 2006
SO LET’S PUT OUR HANDS TOGETHER TO SHARE THIS WORLD...
& MAY ALLAH GRANT US THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS WE CAN’T CHANGE, THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS WE CAN, & THE WISDOM TO ALWAYS TELL THE DIFFERENCE…AMEN.

I'm not Muslim but Amen 1000 times !
ilfab
Dubai Forums Member

AND WHO.... Mar 16, 2006
AND WHO SAID I MEANT MUSLIMS ONLY?!?!?!?!?!?!
AMEN 1000 TIMES.
sarahamdy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: AND WHO.... Mar 16, 2006
sarahamdy wrote:AND WHO SAID I MEANT MUSLIMS ONLY?!?!?!?!?!?!
AMEN 1000 TIMES.

AMIN* Infinity.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 20, 2006
I hear people wining all the time, I hear people snapping at people 24/7 with no proper reason

and do you hear yourself????? :lol:

Well you see Christmas trees.....!!? I see Eidi, Sevian, lit flourcent moons....[/quote]
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 20, 2006
I see little Pixies in the garden

:? :?
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Not difficult together arabs if the want to be lead by only May 31, 2006
hi..nice discusssion for sure states wanna middle east coz that the base of islam..forget about arabs coz..arabs is only one nation that aalh gave him a lot of prospectors...and given them manythings that they never release for example their language can be the best weapon to transform education but wat arab did?? forget about education they only care about fashion,fun...and food lucky for us arabs who born in asia because we have chance more to see the world better and take more skills and education I do belive that arabs lack a lot of education for themselves education dont means only school or university but education in all aspect from born to death...arabs should enhance their aqidah like wat the christinaty did and nazi did...and try 2 believe one another and get only one leader for wat fighting?? remeber wen we fight we need the weapons and who get profit for states..and its members to be a traders for weapons...listen educated each and one of you everything in this life is a knowledge that we need to know WHY?? FOR WHAT??? HOW?? WHEN?? WHERE?? WITH WHOM?? DNT STOP ASKING TO KNOW THE TRUTH COZ THE TRUTH IS A KNOWLEDGE MYDEAR...
admira
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 09, 2006
god is colour-blind, we were all created in his image! i am a confirmed christian and a british citizen - i believe that tony blair and george bush should be taken to the hague and tried for war crimes against the people of afghanistan and iraq. and as i fear soon to be iran.... i am greatly troubled by this because soon my country and america will have alienated the entire middle east when all we need to do is try and be accepting of each others ways of life, we can co-exist together, im not an idealist!
dave_w_uk
Dubai Forum User

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums