Zarqawi Killed!

Topic locked
Zarqawi killed! Jun 08, 2006
Finally, we hear that Zarqawi is killed.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/ ... index.html

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/ ... 4BA23E.htm

Was he undermining Coalition forces in their efforts to build Iraq, or was he undermining legitimate Iraqi resistance?

MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 08, 2006
good riddance, for sure he was undermining the legitimate resistance of the Iraqi people
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
He was a brutal, evil killer rather than a freedom fighter who was quite willing to slay innocent men, women and children in his mission. Looks like the $25m bounty on his head was too good to resist for someone.

It doesn't mean the end of the killing in Iraq by any means but the removal of this butcher will only be lamented by those whose aim is to plunge Iraq deeper into the abyss.
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 08, 2006
That's why he was undermining, and negatively affecting the reputation of legitimate Iraqi resistance!
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 08, 2006
So, do you think the interests of the Iraqi people would be best served if the allied troops marched out of Iraq tomorrow? Whatever your views are on whether the coalition was right to oust Saddam, do you think that the best way to secure peace and security now for the people of Iraq would now be an immediate withdrawal of the allied forces?
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 08, 2006
Just because withdrawing tomorrow would probably lead to a bigger mess, does not mean that the allied forces are not the original cause for this mess. Needless to say that they came based on fake arguments in the first place.

Withdrawing tomorrow might not be the solution. Given the mess that has been caused already, we need a withdrawal soon enough, and after arranging for replacement. The replacement forces should be truly interested in protecting the people and building the country, as opoposed to only being interested in controlling the universe and sucking other nations' wealth!
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 08, 2006
He did many a bad thing.

May God have mercy on his soul.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
May God have mercy on all of us, Amen.
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 08, 2006
Know Fictional Zarqawi is dead again...Isn't time for the Occuppiers to withdraw from Iraq..or they again manufactur another lunatic like Zarqawi to discredite anyone who resistes the occuppation..
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 09, 2006
Fictional? Lionheart, you really are a piece of work :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 09, 2006
Lionheart's been reading his propaganda again.

Zarqawi was one of the worst people ever. How anyone one can say he ever did any good or is made up is beyond me, when he was filmed beheading western hostages and was behind some really nasty stuff.

Good riddance to bad people! They're all better off without nutters like him.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 10, 2006
Fictional indeed!! I suppose the propoganda videos on Al-jazeera were staged by the Americans??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 12, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Lionheart's been reading his propaganda again.

Zarqawi was one of the worst people ever. How anyone one can say he ever did any good or is made up is beyond me, when he was filmed beheading western hostages and was behind some really nasty stuff.

Good riddance to bad people! They're all better off without nutters like him.

Choco propoganda or not, Zarqawi whether he factional character created by American or a nut case bend on killing and dividing the people he is supposed to help...either way he is dead for the 10th time. Know would you protest to your government to leave Iraq...or will there be another manufactured Zarqawi to give the occuppiers more excuse to stay in Iraq.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 12, 2006
kanelli wrote:Fictional? Lionheart, you really are a piece of work :lol:

Thanks for the complement Kanelli............ :lol: :lol:
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 12, 2006
Look even his own people had a price on his head! And as I've said a million times before, YES occupiers should leave Iraq, geez do you not read!

But I'd like to see other ME countries getting off their bums to go and sort it out then.

Zarqawi was a horrible man who killed many muslims as well as others, how on earth you can support a lunatic like him is beyond and normal thinking.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 12, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Zarqawi was a horrible man who killed many muslims as well as others, how on earth you can support a lunatic like him is beyond and normal thinking.

Quite. Not everyone thinks normally, that's why it's difficult for "normal thinkers" to understand them, and vice versa. Or even have a rational discussion.

It's much easier to believe "we're right" and "they're wrong".

Zarqawi had support amongst some Muslims because it's more satisfying for them to focus on his anti-western rhetoric than the fact he killed many Muslims and wanted to disrupt progress in Iraq for his own agenda. American/Western rooster-ups along the way helped his cause but were not the reason for it, no matter what he said.

Even Al Qaeda had concerns about his behaviour.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 12, 2006
recently did u see his life doumentary on CNN? he used to drink a lot and his father wished he was dead, he left skool early, once after waking up from drinking, he asked himself what the hell am I doing and what's the purpose of life? After being released form jail his sis asked him t bcoe mujaheddeen....and so it began
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
It's rumoured even that some of his own people turned him over. Or that video that the Jordanians so willingly helped use to identify his location. :D
Mr Burj-Al-American Idiot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 14, 2006
Lionheart, if you caught a cold you'd blame it on the US and come up with some conspiracy theory. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 14, 2006
kanelli wrote:Lionheart, if you caught a cold you'd blame it on the US and come up with some conspiracy theory. :lol:

Actually, when I got the flu last month, it was due to the covert operations of Israeli Mossad agents out to get me.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Liban wrote:Actually, when I got the flu last month, it was due to the covert operations of Israeli Mossad agents out to get me.

Ha ha, very good :lol: . Could be plausible - weren't they behind the umbrella murder of a diplomat or politician years and years ago? In London or Brussels or something?
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 14, 2006
I have the flu right now! I blame it on Lionheart trying to poinson all things western!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 20, 2006
kanelli wrote:Lionheart, if you caught a cold you'd blame it on the US and come up with some conspiracy theory. :lol:

That is funny...but can you tell me what conspiracy theory that I have posted that hasn't been proven to be true.

Lets see

American Soliders wiping out whole family has been proven to be true...Haditha

Zarqawi death is only meant to boost Bush popularity...since Americans have already found another Zarwawi...named I think Al-Masri a Egyptian.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2006
Kanelli

I want you to know that I love America and Americans... I also love Canadians, the British even with their bad teeth.......:D

Peace man

Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2006
Really? Well you have a funny way of showing it buddy and you're ahardly convincing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 20, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Really? Well you have a funny way of showing it buddy and you're ahardly convincing.

Choco... Like the young, fresh,hip, Generation X say in America ..you could

:lol: :lol:
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2006
Lionheart wrote:Kanelli

I want you to know that I love America and Americans... I also love Canadians, the British even with their bad teeth.......:D

Peace man

Speak for urself.........
Canadians dont have bad teeth maybe it was a Brit liek arnie pretending to b Canadian...... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Kanelli

Peace man

Speak for urself.........
Canadians dont have bad teeth maybe it was a Brit liek arnie pretending to b Canadian...... :lol:

Sniper bubby I said the Brits Ladds have bad teeth..not the Canadians.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2006
Well now that's just rude! I can only laugh at how ridiculous you are.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 20, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Well now that's just rude! I can only laugh at how ridiculous you are.

Well rude behavior is the only respect you deserve Choco to be frank....
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums