Best Way Of Getting Employment Before Arriving To Dubai?

Topic locked
Jul 23, 2003
Hi jobs_poster. I am an Australian currenty living in Australia who is looking to relocate to dubai in the very near future. What would be the best way of getting employment before i arrived or is it going to be eaiser to come over on a visit visa and look for work then.

Thanks

ryanc
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Working in dubai Aug 31, 2003
Hey
im in australia too, Perth
my dad works in dubai, which i visit every now and then.

Its not possible to get a 'visit visa', the only way that u can go over is for a holiday. To be able to stay there you need proof of employment, or family over there.

Hope that helps
i_like_no_tax
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 06, 2003
ryanc wrote:Hi jobs_poster. I am an Australian currenty living in Australia who is looking to relocate to dubai in the very near future. What would be the best way of getting employment before i arrived or is it going to be eaiser to come over on a visit visa and look for work then.

Thanks

Hi ryanc.
You can try to apply online at recruitment agencies websites, but it would be better if you come to Dubai and look for the job from here, in case you are invited for an interview.
Iris
Dubai Forum Admin

VISIT VISA'S WOULD HELP..... Oct 21, 2003
I'm aLso Looking to reLocate to DUBAI in the very near future. It would be easier to come over on a VISIT VISA and Look for work then. If U are having good Luck U might get a job within these 3 MONTHS tenure of the VISIT VISA.
fAYZAL
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum