Prostitutes In The UAE

Topic locked
Prostitutes in the UAE Jun 06, 2006
Why are there so many prostitutes in a muslim country like UAE? It's so contradicting everything Islam stands for? Isn't it?

dubaidiva
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 06, 2006
yes, it is!
but, at the end of the day, even prostitution comes down to supply and demand!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 06, 2006
you can never attract buisnessmen to a city without them, so to build a buisness hub you need them ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
talking about supply and demand, i was in Amsterdam recently and as you do walked around a little. What stunned me was in some windows there were women older than my mother. So there is the supply, is there really a demand?

It's hard enough to come up with a reason for paying for something that should be kept between committed partners but you'd think if you were paying you would play above your normal league.
stuchil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 06, 2006
it's irritating when you go to a club knowing that 95% of the women there are hookers.

how can anyone normally date there is beyond me
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 06, 2006
MaaaD wrote:you can never attract buisnessmen to a city without them, so to build a buisness hub you need them ..

Uh, the men should be here on business because there is business to do. I highly doubt that all the prostitution is for businessmen...

Some of us have husbands who are businessman, and they aren't travelling to world cities to have s.e.x with prostitutes. Thanks :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 06, 2006
stuchil wrote: What stunned me was in some windows there were women older than my mother.

Well they do say its the world's oldest profession. I guess some from the first graduating class are still active.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 06, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
stuchil wrote: What stunned me was in some windows there were women older than my mother.

Well they do say its the world's oldest profession. I guess some from the first graduating class are still active.

hahahaha
yeah OLD SCHOOL :lol:
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 06, 2006
kanelli wrote:Uh, the men should be here on business because there is business to do. I highly doubt that all the prostitution is for businessmen...

Some of us have husbands who are businessman, and they aren't travelling to world cities to have s.e.x with prostitutes. Thanks :)

K - you are right in the most part, but sadly some men are travelling to world cities to have $ex with prostitutes. I like I say, where there is a demand for it, some one will supply it (just like Fayz's PSP's)
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 06, 2006
MaaaD wrote:you can never attract buisnessmen to a city without them, so to build a buisness hub you need them ..

:lol: Good one.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
Of course there is a demand for it here, obviously. But there is a demand for so many other things that you cannot buy here. You go to jail for taking valium, you cannot even buy a vibrator or smoke a joint! But you can buy hookers?! The point is that this is an Islamic country, to my opinion is HARAM. In Amsterdam the hookers are all happy tax payers, that's not the same. Here poor girls from East Europe and China are being exploited for the pleasure of men, who are mostly married/engaged by the way. It seems to be a 'cool' thing in this part of the world to shag hookers especially when you're involved with someone. I don't mean to offend anyone by the way but mostly locals are the customers. I'm sure most of the girls don't want to do this kind of work but they have no choice. And often they are told they will be working as a waitress or so and when they arrive they find out that the only way to make money is to have sex with multiple guys a day. And yes everywhere you go they are around these days. I think it's becoming too much, and this doesn't look good for tourists visiting Dubai.
dubaidiva
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 06, 2006
Dubaidiva, you're not offending it's well known that sadly many locals use hookers, not men here on business as has been suggested. Plus you also have to look at it this way, while you have ladies of the night satisfying a demand, the men aren't hassling the women on the street. Now that used to be a big problem!

People make money off the back of it too. You think they'd allow it if someone wasn't taking backhanders?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2006
It's true that harassment on the streets used to be much worse in Dubai... What a sad place we live in really if you think of it. I start to have had enough to live in this fake fantasy land called Dubai. It looks so nice on the outside but it really isn't. I've been here for 8 yrs and have seen enough... When I leave I'll probably write a nice article in the Dutch newspapers telling the truth about this country...
dubaidiva
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 06, 2006
dubaidiva wrote:When I leave I'll probably write a nice article in the Dutch newspapers telling the truth about this country...

Dutch paper? Might be safe to say the Dutch community would have a negative view of this place and its surroundings already.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
you're forgetting the pimps who fool those girls to come and work as waitresses or working in malls or something like and then when they arrive here they take away their passports and force them to do this kind of work, and a lot of those pimps aren't locals, sure the locals aren't helping in solving this problem but they are not the main cause of this mess.

at least that's what i think
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 06, 2006

guess thats the very right answer for this Question!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 06, 2006
dubaidiva wrote:Of course there is a demand for it here, obviously. But there is a demand for so many other things that you cannot buy here. You go to jail for taking valium, you cannot even buy a vibrator or smoke a joint! But you can buy hookers?! The point is that this is an Islamic country, to my opinion is HARAM. In Amsterdam the hookers are all happy tax payers, that's not the same. Here poor girls from East Europe and China are being exploited for the pleasure of men, who are mostly married/engaged by the way. It seems to be a 'cool' thing in this part of the world to shag hookers especially when you're involved with someone. I don't mean to offend anyone by the way but mostly locals are the customers. I'm sure most of the girls don't want to do this kind of work but they have no choice. And often they are told they will be working as a waitress or so and when they arrive they find out that the only way to make money is to have fun with multiple guys a day. And yes everywhere you go they are around these days. I think it's becoming too much, and this doesn't look good for tourists visiting Dubai.

i agree with u almost on everything but one point:
"the poor girls who r forced" there r a lot of them in that sad situation and this ones r not to be blamed for anything...NOW there is another story with some other "poor girls" who like to earn good money in a easy way....even if they will get a decent job they will never be able to pay all the "high-life" things they got used to: shopping, jewels, cars, the rent for a flat in a nice area etc.
i am pissed of by this "poo girls" as one of them (chinese) knocked at my bf door and asked him if he wanna buy some dvd's. he saied no and he was about to close the door in her face but she insited to give him a massage and all that stuff, he got annoyed and she did not leave until he saied that if she wont leave he will take her to the police....same story with a russian girl that after he saied no to her in a club she just asked him if he could at least buy a phone card for her :shock: :shock: :shock: i mean what the hell is that anyway??? trust my word when i say that many of them do it for the easy way of getting money!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
hehehe holding a grudge aren't we alex??? :lol:
but you are absolutely right.

for me it's a disaster if i was in a club and one of them knew that i'm from saudi, i think they have this idea that all saudis are princes or some kinda shit, so in a night club i'm usually either from Kuwait or Iran :D they seem to lose interest after knowing that.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 06, 2006
Moester wrote:hehehe holding a grudge aren't we alex??? :lol:
but you are absolutely right.

for me it's a disaster if i was in a club and one of them knew that i'm from saudi, i think they have this idea that all saudis are princes or some kinda shit, so in a night club i'm usually either from Kuwait or Iran :D they seem to lose interest after knowing that.

lol...better to say u r afghan :lol: and there is already a thread in ROmance about the arabian prince :lol: :lol: :lol: it's so clear what soem of the women think and dream of :roll:
u bet i am holding a grudge but only against the ones who do it for the "easy income"...knocking on somebody's door and come up with all that crap( i just wish i could have been there and give her a "massage"...for free :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: but i am lucky that i trust my honey and i know his "policy" about them)
for the rest of them i feel sorry and i really pity them cause this must be a nightmare for them!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
alexandra wrote:( i just wish i could have been there and give her a "massage"...for free :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:)

i would love to hear the end of that story
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 06, 2006
Moester wrote:you're forgetting the pimps who fool those girls to come and work as waitresses or working in malls or something like and then when they arrive here they take away their passports and force them to do this kind of work, and a lot of those pimps aren't locals, sure the locals aren't helping in solving this problem but they are not the main cause of this mess.

of course I haven't forgotten the pimps. They even marry these girls for few months at a time... I feel sorry for those girls, that's the whole point. Women r victims everywhere! Especially in this part of the world
dubaidiva
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 06, 2006
Moester wrote:
alexandra wrote:( i just wish i could have been there and give her a "massage"...for free :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:)

even if no hooker represents a threat to me(as i know my BF's standards) in a case like that i would "gladly&gently" grab her hair and trust me that when i am done with her she will be a skinhead
well my man is only mine and better for all greedy hookers to keep away :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
And yes ofcourse there r the ones who do enjoy the life style, and r saving up for an early retirement... but it's getting out of hand here in Dubai I think.. Even when my parents came over one of them tried it on with my dad!!! How embarrassing!! They better create dedicated whore houses rather than having them in all the clubs...
dubaidiva
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 06, 2006
alexandra wrote:
Moester wrote:

even if no hooker represents a threat to me(as i know my BF's standards) in a case like that i would "gladly&gently" grab her hair and trust me that when i am done with her she will be a skinhead
well my man is only mine and better for all greedy hookers to keep away :twisted:

Hahaha, I'll help you :wink: Don't dare to even come close to my man!!!
dubaidiva
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 06, 2006
dubaidiva wrote:
Moester wrote:you're forgetting the pimps who fool those girls to come and work as waitresses or working in malls or something like and then when they arrive here they take away their passports and force them to do this kind of work, and a lot of those pimps aren't locals, sure the locals aren't helping in solving this problem but they are not the main cause of this mess.

of course I haven't forgotten the pimps. They even marry these girls for few months at a time... I feel sorry for those girls, that's the whole point. Women r victims everywhere! Especially in this part of the world

as much as i hate to say this: women become victims when they lack a brain....most of them r going there with the dream of ARABIAN prince that will marry them and buld a castle for them( how stupid u need to be :roll: and they find a pimp instead of that, or they have already done some illegal stuff and therefore they will be at the pimp's mercy.
in any case they r victims , but many of them become victims of their own bad thinking and fantasy! nevertheless this is a real ordeal for some of them!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
dubaidiva wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Moester wrote:

Hahaha, I'll help you :wink: Don't dare to even come close to my man!!!

that's the spirit! hehe :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
alexandra wrote:
Moester wrote:

ur crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: when u wrote about the girl hitting on ur man, i immediatly thought of mine and a situation where some bimbo would approach him. all the blood went to my brain in a sec.

hey, we should start a thread about what women from different cultures would do if some other chick hit on their men :wink: and generally how we treat our men, how the environment we were raised in influences our temperament.
this should be a good guiding book for all men :lol: :lol: :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 06, 2006
raidah wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Moester wrote:

ur crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: when u wrote about the girl hitting on ur man, i immediatly thought of mine and a situation where some bimbo would approach him. all the blood went to my brain in a sec.

hey, we should start a thread about what women from different cultures would do if some other chick hit on their men :wink: and generally how we treat our men, how the environment we were raised in influences our temperament.
this should be a good guiding book for all men :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's a good idea amiga...
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
I am perplexed.... There are prostitutes in the UAE??? :shock:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
agree, many of them do it, because they want to, not for being poor creatures.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums