An Older Guy And Me .

Topic locked
an older guy and me . Jun 05, 2006
there's this guy who has one post on these forums , i found it interesting (i thought he was gay actually) , and anyways , i had some good chats with him , he turned out to be straight , but i told him bout my little condition . and he was very understanding and even called me boy names . that was really refreshing .. but the thing is , he's kind of way older than me . he has a good job and a good life , so i was afraid id ruin it all for him , cause like , im 15 and he told me he's 40 , but i looked at his profile and he's actually 45 .(but im not sure , he probably just said he was in his 40's , so anyways) i dont really care about age , im just worried for him , and btw he's a very nice person (although he's into bdsm alot more than i am , which kinda annoys me) but still ...it was very freaky how we had so much in common , i told him bout my future career and it turned out to be the same as his , n other stuff that we had , so anyways .. the thing is , we agreed to meet on friday in a certain mall , he said there's something he wants to give me , n' well , he liked the paintings i showed him that i drew and scanned , so i told him ill paint him one (i wish i didnt cause its such a pain in the ass.. :( ..) , n' well im nervous n' confused , im not so sure what i should do , whether i should go meet him or not .
the thing is .. there arent many guys like him , he treats me like another guy , and i just love it . he said he'll help me out with all the issues ive got . i dont think ill ever find another guy like him in the future . so im wondering if i should take the opportunity n' check him out , he said we can go out on dates n' stuff , on sunday on the rooftop at wafi mall (or whatever its called) in dubai they play old movies and stuff , n' he said we can go there , he showed me some things that he bought me that support my cause , if you get what i mean ..

so anywho ~ what do you say ? (and let me point out , my mind is that of an adult) , should i meet him on friday and take it from there ? or should i just , well .. not go ?

and im so hoping he dosent read this ! i dont think he's a usual here , so no risk of him reading this ...

EDIT: let me add that he's not arab THANK GOD knowing that arab guys have no concern other than ruining a girls reputation then butting out of her life , that is if they werent engaged or married , AND this guy had some expierience with other guys , so he's more like bi than straight i guess ... WHICH IS GOOD !

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Re: an older guy and me . Jun 05, 2006
PARANOID wrote:there's this guy who has one post on these forums , i found it interesting (i thought he was gay actually) , and anyways , i had some good chats with him , he turned out to be straight , but i told him bout my little condition . and he was very understanding and even called me boy names . that was really refreshing .. but the thing is , he's kind of way older than me . he has a good job and a good life , so i was afraid id ruin it all for him , cause like , im 15 and he told me he's 40 , but i looked at his profile and he's actually 45 .(but im not sure , he probably just said he was in his 40's , so anyways) i dont really care about age , im just worried for him , and btw he's a very nice person (although he's into bdsm alot more than i am , which kinda annoys me) but still ...it was very freaky how we had so much in common , i told him bout my future career and it turned out to be the same as his , n other stuff that we had , so anyways .. the thing is , we agreed to meet on friday in a certain mall , he said there's something he wants to give me , n' well , he liked the paintings i showed him that i drew and scanned , so i told him ill paint him one (i wish i didnt cause its such a pain in the a#s.. :( ..) , n' well im nervous n' confused , im not so sure what i should do , whether i should go meet him or not .
the thing is .. there arent many guys like him , he treats me like another guy , and i just love it . he said he'll help me out with all the issues ive got . i dont think ill ever find another guy like him in the future . so im wondering if i should take the opportunity n' check him out , he said we can go out on dates n' stuff , on sunday on the rooftop at wafi mall (or whatever its called) in dubai they play old movies and stuff , n' he said we can go there , he showed me some things that he bought me that support my cause , if you get what i mean ..

so anywho ~ what do you say ? (and let me point out , my mind is that of an adult) , should i meet him on friday and take it from there ? or should i just , well .. not go ?

and im so hoping he dosent read this ! i dont think he's a usual here , so no risk of him reading this ...

EDIT: let me add that he's not arab THANK GOD knowing that arab guys have no concern other than ruining a girls reputation then butting out of her life , that is if they werent engaged or married , AND this guy had some expierience with other guys , so he's more like bi than straight i guess ... WHICH IS GOOD !

do u have an older relative or friend to talk with? smbody u can trust? girl, u r everything but a peron with an adult mind...
what u just wrote down here is the typical case of an older bastard promising chocolate to a child in return for some playing with his instrument...
if he likes that u feel like a gay man, it means he is a latent homo and since ur still a child, both legally, mentaly and physically, an intercourse with u would make him a pedophil.
i strongly advice u to find an older responsable person with whom u can talk with confidence. and don t go to that "date"
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 05, 2006
I suggest Liban , Fayz , Arnie, Kanelli , DK or someone else shuld come forward and help the child :?

You should not meet the the old man , he is just spreading the net to have s.e.x with you !!

Can you tell us the name of asshole , who is spoiling the kid ( though u r fcked in your own head) . Dating a 15 years old kid fora 40 years old man....its same as dating your own daughter :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 05, 2006
Dating a 15 years old kid fora 40 years old man....its same as dating your own daughter

lolZ that must be gross .

i do know his first name , and his job (which not a lot of people do) and i know that he works in dubai , but im not gonna let all his personal info out , that would be so mean lol.
the thing is , he wasnt the only one luring me in , ive been playing around too , like , if i back off now it would be so wierd lol he sounds like a puppy n' i dont wanna hurt his feelings .

also , i do tell the difference when being talked to , he actually told me that he at first thought i was lieing about my age , he said i know too much for my age in some stuffz lol (which is probably meant as a compliment , i dunno ..) i kinda feel like it's too late to back off now , if im actually gonna forget about the whole thing then ill need a big ass excuse that dose not stink .. cause like he'll tell me that i sounded so willing to meet him and stuff .then ill have nothing to say .

NOTE: i AM the one who started a convo with him at the first place , cause i thought he was gay , remember ?
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 05, 2006
We are old people , when i was 15 , i didnt even know the purpose of penis. I used to think that the only purpose of penis is to "Pee".
Our new generation surprise me with their knowledge.

why do u ask from us ? If ya want to have hanky panky then go ahead and do it . I bet you will regret one day and it will be too late :).

Keep these stuff away and concentrate on studies and make yourself buzy in different constructive activities.

May God Bless you :0)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 06, 2006
EDIT: let me add that he's not arab THANK GOD knowing that arab guys have no concern other than ruining a girls reputation then butting out of her life , that is if they werent engaged or married , AND this guy had some expierience with other guys , so he's more like bi than straight i guess ... WHICH IS GOOD

Come again?? I find it highly disturbing that no1 pointed this out before me... Kid you have the mentality of a 10yr old not of an adult. Go ahead and meet the guy. After all he's Caucasian, you won't risk anything right?
Nick81

Jun 06, 2006
Nick81 wrote:EDIT: let me add that he's not arab THANK GOD knowing that arab guys have no concern other than ruining a girls reputation then butting out of her life , that is if they werent engaged or married , AND this guy had some expierience with other guys , so he's more like bi than straight i guess ... WHICH IS GOOD

Come again?? I find it highly disturbing that no1 pointed this out before me... Kid you have the mentality of a 10yr old not of an adult. Go ahead and meet the guy. After all he's Caucasian, you won't risk anything right?

ur damn right...actually i didnt read the whole post at first. it only struck me that here is this kid who talks nonsense again and most probably besides having a serious s.e.xual identity issue, has nobody to talk to with confidense.
i saw that last section only later. but u know what? as much as i hate this kind of statements, in this case it bothers me more that obviously this child has nobody to guide her, otherwise she would not be here asking the oppinion of total strangers...
raidah

Jun 06, 2006
yeah I guess you're right... I am just tired, arrived in Dubai at 11hPM, went home, took a shower and went straight to my beloved Irish Village :lol: 2 pints of beer, 1 chisha and I was done for! Arnie's gonna love this... I gotta get my stamina back if I ever want to compete with him :wink:
Nick81

Jun 06, 2006
Nick we were at the airport at the same time :)

Paranoid, you should seek therapy.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
Paranoid ... please seriously consider backing out of meeting this guy. If you need to discuss why then PM me.
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 06, 2006
DON"T EVEN THINK OF MEETING THIS GUY. U WILL REGRET IT LATER ON LIFE.
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 06, 2006
okey so , bout my last statement , sorry if that offends anyone , im arab myself , and that thing about not dating other arabs is what ive been told and seen , at school at home at everywhere .im not making things up just because , these words are the very words our religion teacher told us .

so let's take this girl i know at school for an example . she goes out with this guy for a few months , problems happen and she desides to break up with him . what he does is not simply go away but gives her sister's cell phone num. to like all his other dude friends . makes sence ?

also , ive noticed most of'em only date to waste thier spare time ,like they dont really care 'bout the other person they'r with , cause actually most of'em have this thing about "i wouldnt marry a girl who dates me" cause she went out with him at the first place (which is considered to be not islamic)..as if it only takes one person to go out on a date . so seriously .. take that lol .

if all i said is actually wrong and only happening in sharjah , or only in our street ,or they'r poisening our minds at school ,then fine , enlighten me .it would be nice if it's actually not true .

oh and one more thing .. i dont really think a 45 y/o european will go around tainting my name , forcing my fiance's parents to cancel all the arrangments and stuffz , cause that's what that same girl's next arab bf did . i think what im trying to say is this .. if your an arab gal , then dating arab guys will be very risky when it comes for your reputation . so from that side , im sure im safe when it comes to this older guy im talking about .but not sure bout the rest .

again , i dont mean to offend anyone , it just sounds like the true thing to me ,so please correct me if im wrong .
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Re: an older guy and me . Jun 06, 2006
PARANOID wrote:EDIT: let me add that he's not arab THANK GOD knowing that arab guys have no concern other than ruining a girls reputation then butting out of her life , that is if they werent engaged or married !

now hold the phone here GIRL, you have some nerve i'll give ya that little MISSY, you obviously have a lot of mental problems, well i guess that's a given since you're a chick pretending to be a guy who likes other guys.
just because your friend dated an @sshole doesn't mean all arab guys are, so be careful before saying something like that.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 06, 2006
and you should be focusing on your studies right now not dating and bdsm
for god sake's you're 15, what the hell are you gonna do in your 20's?
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 06, 2006
Moester wrote:and you should be focusing on your studies right now not dating and bdsm
for god sake's you're 15, what the hell are you gonna do in your 20's?
that's right!

PARANOID listen up: as much as u might pretend u r a grown up U R NOT!
get ur brain back on track, concentrate on ur studies and forget about all that bdsm crap...one more thing: a european can mess up with u as much as any other arab or other nationality.
u got big issues girl and as far as i can see u r like a TGV, u roll too fast! u don't even realise the dangers u put urself into! he saied he would help u with all ur issues HOW is he able to do that? :shock: : grow up girl...i think u r a lost cause even for the best shrink!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
alexandra wrote:that's right!

PARANOID listen up: as much as u might pretend u r a grown up U R NOT!
get ur brain back on track, concentrate on ur studies and forget about all that bdsm crap...one more thing: a european can mess up with u as much as any other arab or other nationality.
u got big issues girl and as far as i can see u r like a TGV, u roll too fast! u don't even realise the dangers u put urself into! he saied he would help u with all ur issues HOW is he able to do that? :shock: : grow up girl...i think u r a lost cause even for the best shrink!

well this guy obviously aint looking to help anyone but himself, and looks like he's gonna do that very soon too.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 27, 2006
GOOD LORD! I accidentally bumped in this post!!!! This person Paranoid is underage and openly declaring s*xual orientation.....do u know what r the consequences if by chance these ppl get into trouble with police and the person pops out where did he/she meet the predator? yeah ur conservative Etisalat will block this forum too...

Locked in the name of Paranoid!!!!!!! :evil:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance