Looking For General Office Work In Dubai!

Topic locked
Looking for General Office Work in Dubai! Oct 20, 2003
Hi there...I'm a Filipina 27 yrs. Old and I'm looking for a General Office Work in Dubai..I have an extensive experienced in administrative job and I have an excellent customer service skills..

Below is my CV for further consideration. Thank you..

Objective:

Seeking a position as an Administrative Clerk where extensive experience will be fully utilized and further developed.

Skills:

• Excellent Interpersonal skills, phone manners, strong work history and good work ethic.
• Microsoft Word, Excel , PowerPoint, and SpecsIntact
• Resourceful and Valuable Organizer.
• Can type 80wpm.
• Customer Service skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Multi-task performance.
• Can operate all office machines and equipment.

Experience:

Thomas J. Davis, Inc. / Jung IL Assoc. (TJD), Seoul, Korea
Administrative Clerk, 2001 to Sept. 30, 2003

Over 2 years of extensive experienced as Administrative Clerk in an Architect and Engineer Consultant working for the US military base in Seoul, Korea. I worked with American, Filipino and Korean staff and client. Performed and provides administrative and clerical support within top 7 Section Chief, Project Managers and General Manager; organizes and completes tasks in a timely manner, coordinate with others inside and outside of the company to determine any documentation needed for project completion, coordinate and participate in the work of office support, initiate and maintain a variety of files and records, manage multi-phone call inquiries and directs within assigned department, facilitate and distribute project review comments and shop drawing for technical review, making and receiving fax transmittal, data entry and encoding using Microsoft word and excel; accepting and delivering inter-office correspondence. Take initiative to perform related work as necessary.

Philippines Long Distance Telephone Co., Inc. (PLDT), Philippines
Repair Service Operator, Jan. 1997 – Dec. 1998

Answered and handled an average of two hundred customer complaints a day regarding phone installation, transfer of line and troubleshooting, providing guidance and following up with customers in resolving problems. Perform various clerical activities such as keeping and maintaining subscriber records and organized system filing, coding of source documents in a database in prescribed formats. Performed other related duties as assigned.

Quorum Litigation Services Inc. Phils., Mandaluyong, Philippines
Document Coder, July 1996 – Nov. 1996
Entered important information in a database effectively and accurately best used for litigating attorneys in conducting lawsuit and settlement negotiation. Principal clients are US based tobacco company.

Reference: Available upon request.

cutiecez
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted