For ISh Or Jamal (or Anybody Else That Can Help)

Topic locked
For ISh or Jamal (or anybody else that can help) Jan 24, 2005
Seeing as you two guys have "pimp" rides. I need to know good, reputable shops that can do modifications to cars.

I am talking rims, suspension, body-kits, engine tuning etc. and must have knowledge of Nissans (as I will be getting one)

You guys got any good contacts? Rims and window tinting is my first priority.

Cheers

PS: Where is Jamal these days?

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 24, 2005
jamal got ran over by a 18 wheeler. he thought he would be the one to test its suspensions.

i would recommend quarter mile. they charge loads tho. but for ur ride you want the best right.
FAKESPIKE

Jan 24, 2005
haha thanks for the laugh
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 24, 2005
I thought it was the other way round. He ran over an 18 wheeler cos he saw a dhs.50 note lying on the floor!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 25, 2005
maybe EMV next to Lamcy Plaza ask for a guy named Emad tell him Dani sent ya.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Feb 01, 2005
A workshop called Discovery in the Sharjah Industrial area is well know and has realistic prices. Met a guy at Uni who dumped something like ten grand on a Kia Sorento. He had the interior overhauled for about a grand and replaced with some really classy shit! had a custom made carbon fibre body kit all around and he even imported his chromies from the USA.
The car looks nice, but it still has that gook korean shitbox heart of an engine.

If you're interested the place is supposed to be behind the fox exhaust systems workshop. if you've got the time go into the muffler shop, the guy there has no eyebrows and you can't tell what expression he has on his face! it's absolute gold! just don't laugh in front of him or he might just be obliged to rust proof your nut sac. defintely an angry little man.
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 01, 2005
Thanks for ya help. Appreciate it.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 01, 2005
absolute gold huh lol haha i know who you are. nice to have you back buddy i should have known after the shaft avatar. anyways i have your old pass word if you still need it.
FAKESPIKE

Feb 02, 2005
who are we talkin about Fakespike ? am i missin somethin bout Glory
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Feb 02, 2005
he was here a while ago under a different alias. a good friend. from why back.
FAKESPIKE

Feb 02, 2005
No thanks dude, im gonna try and stick with this one from now on.

Feb 02, 2005
sorry again, thats me up there
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2005
YEA that was u & ur face turned pale i guess hahaha nigga u tripped hahahahaa nice one fake hahahahah punk

LUNATIC
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Feb 02, 2005
glory the dude above is ish nice guy we dont understand what he says most of the time we just smile and laugh when he is laughing you will get into it soon.
FAKESPIKE

Feb 02, 2005
like this:

lol yea ish soo true :lol:
FAKESPIKE

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat