Beats 4 Yr Floetry

Topic locked
Beats 4 yr Floetry Jan 27, 2005
I been on here reading some poetry, very creative lyricz. Most of them anyway. So have any of you considered putting them onto beats and rushing the scene down there? Is there even a 'scene' down there?

Well I produce, and I shall be there in Dubai very soon. Hope to connect with the poets and music makers out there.

Peace!

budokan

Feb 01, 2005
don't know why i replied. i think it's because i saw you'r post with zero replies and the one on top of this one had something like 30! it was kinda sad to see you there with no replies all on your lonesome. Anyway, lets make conversation! I noticed you used a "Z" where you were supposed to put an "S", was that by mistake or do you enjoy contributing to the ongoing butchery of the english language on this forum?
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 01, 2005
wow . Glory are you that bored today :o

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay....

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Feb 01, 2005
Excuse his exceptional proficiency of the English language he cant help being smart. now here is someone to bring in some more vocab into the forum. ish is three little words arnt cutting it anymore. "s.e.x." "fcuk" "princess"
FAKESPIKE

Feb 02, 2005
Well, this thread has totally deviated from itz original intention. But hey evolution is all good. But anybody wanna shed light on the 'scene' in Dubai, plz do . .
budokan

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat