Over 20 And Nothing Better To Do

Topic locked
over 20 and nothing better to do Dec 07, 2004
every body on this forum seems to be like over 20 so why do u come on this forum.i'm not saying this forums bad or anything but surely 20+ people are really busy with studying ,partying and more partying .how do u make time to come on this site?

any way i am still on me holiday.it hasn't been cut short-believe it or not compuers are avaliable world wide.(i was referring to some thing alvii or who ever- said in a nother topic about my holiday being really short)

i really don't care if some of u don't think that my english is good enough for u but i have u know the average person in england don't know much better then me.

laiola katie m

Dec 07, 2004
way past studying stage.

working instead and since my work involves the net..... put 2 and 2 together and voila ... :)

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 08, 2004
actually this is the best past time i have .... i mean going out everday seeing the same old faces going to da same lame ass partys listening to the same old songs gettin stuck in traffic for hours .... i mean after work im home i kick back an relax an to kill time in the crib the forums is the best place to hit................. an plus the forums has even given me the oppurtunity to get to know a fine smart an beautiful woman.... so i aint complaining
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 08, 2004
Dah-ling Laila u are an ass but thats a diff story ,, and dont u give shit abt avg english speaks the same as u.... puleese,,, FYI i have english blood and relatives down there and thy dont spk like u innit??!!
20+ we have responsibilties -that is WORK - u expect us to come from work and go party??? U need serious growing up!!!
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 08, 2004
jamal -------------------------- u hv such a routine life
man its like a timetable
get up
go work
see ugly faces and engines
come back
go pick ish
party late nite
come baq home
lsn to mom yellin ---- u dnt spend time at home ... i neva get to talk to u
get all blaaaah
and sleep
then get up agen and work

god guy take a break 8)
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 09, 2004
little girl you know nothing about mylife ... an if u ever get to know a couple of little details dont share it with the entire public....... really didnt appreciate that...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 09, 2004
Jamal wrote:...... really didnt appreciate that...

oh sorry me writin dint actually bring a smile on ur face

maybe coz tht was the whoel idea
NOT to bring ny smile on ur 'ol soooo MAN`LY face 8)
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 13, 2004
k ladyee X wat do u do amean if ur life aint routine & u got hell lotta work then wat tha hel are u doin here COMMUNITY SERVICE hahahahahh so get that phoney baloney bull u typin outta here & J why u gettin emotional like that " i didnt appreciate that" negro hahahahh wtf......

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 13, 2004
You've said it, im really so busy...workin' but I aint complainin' coz its the only thing thats giving me some good outputs, rewarding that is.

I'm almost a year now here in DXB and I have learned alot, I have become more bold with decisions, aggressive with opportunities, affirmed my character strength. More keen with intentions radiating from all directions.

The higher I soar, the more I dream, the more I dream the better I become. If I fail to get what I dream of, better I fall short than have stayed stagnant for a time.

I go out that's true, but coz of friends and not to look. At this stage, if it comes, it comes, if someone's plays then its the person's conscience not mine. I aint got time to play, except for the one the comes before five...hehehe just kidding and wishing....

Pardon me for writing long, im still at work and got time to share my thoughts once more. My regular disser's go ahead and diss me, Im gonna be expecting it anyway and would be disappointed if you'd be lazy to do your regular antics.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 13, 2004
unfortunatly for you due to the new rules if me or smarted get to the post before u do we will delete it if its straight up dissing as usual.
FAKESPIKE

Dec 14, 2004
Excuse me? if you think that us ppl over 20 have nothing better to do first of all i do and get lots of free time at work! AND what oh earth are you doing typing all of this in the first place? dont YOU have better stuff to do? HYPOCRITE!!! TOTALLY 8)
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 28, 2005
Excuse me? if you think that us ppl over 20 have nothing better to do first of all i do and get lots of free time at work! AND what oh earth are you doing typing all of this in the first place? dont YOU have better stuff to do? HYPOCRITE!!! TOTALLY

u'r right i am a HYPOCRITE!!! but when u have a crazy nan whose trying to make u the perfect muslim girl its kind of hard to have fun.

i just figgered that when u are 20 u will be allowed to do any thing u want.thats what my nan said i could do.

oh well i guess i kindda did deserve the slagging off.
laila katie m

Jan 28, 2005
blast from the past
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Jan 29, 2005
Awww poor girl.

Chill and what's up with this whole nan thing?
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2005
Oooooooooooooooooo my God. WHo lwet a child lose on the forum?

Not even turned 20 yet, well blow me with a big wet fish! I gotta life and i will go toatlly with what jamal said. We got work to do and we see the same old boring faces at work. The forum allows us to let off a bit of steam, and the regulars on this forum know that we ain't really having a go, but respect that we gotta let fly a little.

Partying would be great, but some of us have RESPONSIBILITIES!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 31, 2005
i actually have nothing better to do.
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 01, 2005
welcome to the club hommie!
FAKESPIKE

Nice going Feb 11, 2005
I guess I'll ad lib to the conversation.

Us 20+ ppl do have work, but on the other hand 90% of us do use the internet on a regular basis... the information high way.

And besides, I saw me boss roaming the internet in he's office. Now why cant I/we do the same when there's nothing better to do.

Shoot your Nan. Ppl can do whatever they want, irrespective of their religion. That's a right, not a privilege!!

Nuff said.
Up4achat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 02, 2005
well for me you get to meet more interesting people in forums, and besides the fact that partying in dubai is not that really exciting... its the same old clubs, same old bands, and same old music,... and the worst part is,... you see the same old people !!!!! damn!!! and partying is not really everything babe,.. we still can live anotherday without wasting precious forum time drinking and trying to guess whats the next song the band's gnna be playing and freaky part is you end up guessing them right!!! .... ill take up forums over parties.

been there done that ... boring .....
UAQ 846 AM PINOY FM sa AM
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 03, 2005
this is the best outlet of letting out boredom! stealing some time expressing thoughts thru the easiest possible medium while at work~
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 05, 2005
I haven't found the something better to do as well.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat