Woman Drivers

Topic locked
Woman drivers Jun 01, 2006
what can one say.

nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 01, 2006
One could say nothing and leave them alone...

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 01, 2006
One can say many things. What are you trying to say?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Woman drivers Jun 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:what can one say.

Please don't start!! You'll all wake Chocs up!!
:evil: :evil: :evil:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Woman drivers Jun 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:what can one say.

and what is that supposed to mean???? :shock:
speak up!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 01, 2006
Problem with panzies and sissies like our resident nostradamus is that they start something but lack the necessary male body part to finish it...

Also these people will just squirm and hide like the worms that they are in public so they hide their ladyboy fat a$$ behind their computer screen and start shit they cannot possibly finish.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2006
Tut,tut Liban. are you a Woman who drives?
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:Tut,tut Liban. are you a Woman who drives?

Oh no - the gauntlet has been laid down!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 01, 2006
Sadly Mr Smartarse I know jackshite!

It has been statistically proven that women are safer drivers than men. That's why we have cheaper car insurance and get better discounts than men.

Young male drivers are the worst, that's why their insurance is normally sky high.

You can moan whinge and complain all you like, but men are more aggresive behind the wheel and recent statistics published by Dubai police proved that male drivers were the cause of the majority of accidents.

So stop trying to defend what little manhood you have, and get over the fact that we're better than you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:Tut,tut Liban. are you a Woman who drives?

I am not a woman.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sadly Mr Smartarse I know jackshite!

It has been statistically proven that women are safer drivers than men. That's why we have cheaper car insurance and get better discounts than men.

Young male drivers are the worst, that's why their insurance is normally sky high.

You can moan whinge and complain all you like, but men are more aggresive behind the wheel and recent statistics published by Dubai police proved that male drivers were the cause of the majority of accidents.

So stop trying to defend what little manhood you have, and get over the fact that we're better than you.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
arniegang

Jun 01, 2006
arniegang wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Sadly Mr Smartarse I know jackshite!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't start mate! You know you will be savaged!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jun 01, 2006
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Chocs luvs me to bits.

:P :P :P :P
arniegang

Jun 01, 2006
Liban's right here.

Nostradamus if you have a point to make please make it, but here you've just started two posts on women drivers without actually saying anything. Put up or shut up clown!

:sleepy4: :sleepy4: :sleepy4:
G
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 01, 2006
statistics published by Dubai police proved that male drivers were the cause of the majority of accidents. Yes that is fact .
But there are 75% more male drivers than woman.
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:statistics published by Dubai police proved that male drivers were the cause of the majority of accidents. Yes that is fact .

Back to you Chocs...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2006
Meooowwww, of course, I would never be mean to Arnie!

Nostroivegotmyfingerupmyarse, is obviously having some sort of complex.

I can categorically state that 99.9999999999999% of the accidents I've seen on UAE roads have involved guys.

Plus I know I could out drive Mr Nostraimapussy any day of the week.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 01, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Meooowwww, of course, I would never be mean to Arnie!

Nostroivegotmyfingerupmyarse, is obviously having some sort of complex.

I can categorically state that 99.9999999999999% of the accidents I've seen on UAE roads have involved guys.

Plus I know I could out drive Mr Nostraimapussy any day of the week.

Oi Chocs

I told you i made an appointment for you to see Mr Happy. Why did you visit Messers Sarky and Blunt instead??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Jun 01, 2006
Oh I'm very happy today.

Nostrihaventgotaclue, you can rework statistics anyway you like it still doesn't hide the fact that global research proves that women are safer more careful drivers.

Also if guys are so good, then in a country where only men are allowed to drive i.e. Saudia Arabia, should have the safest roads in the world, but sadly it's not the case, they have the most dangerous, with the most fatalities and injuries.

You can push as much as you like, but you're wrong.

Girls are better, live with it.

Now go get on your scooter.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 01, 2006
Now go get on your scooter (very good)

That is one thing that I would recomend all drivers to do, it would make them all a lot better road users :)
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 01, 2006
As much as it pains me to say it - I'm going to have to agree with Chocs on this one!!
From my experience, and having seen good and bad driving round the world, it seems that there isn't much to choice between male and female drivers who are, say, over 40 - but it has to be said that the 18 to 25 category has the biggest gap between standards. Most males I have come across in that age group seem to think they are the greatest drivers ever, have a "kill or be killed" mentality, and also their cars are an extension of their manhood (or in the case of people who put mods on their cars - its to make up for their lack of manhood!).

I would like to point out at this stage though that I am a 29 year old male who has had 12 years of accident free motoring - so not all guys are bad!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 01, 2006
Girls are better, live with it. if you say so,now please tell me how many F1 drivers are woman :)
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 01, 2006
How does F1 racing relate to driving on a road with oncoming traffic etc?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 01, 2006
I guarantee you that when The Fast and The Furious III: Tokyo Nights comes out, it will be guys driving like madmen on SZR that came out of this movie and not girls... The girls with simply drive in between lanes, pumping out bubble gum music, checking out their Fendi sunglasses in the mirror.... The guys will then plow into them trying to perform a drift :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2006
haha .... so Liban are you pointing the blame at the guys drifting or the girls not paying attention?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 01, 2006
They are both idiots. As far as I am concerned, I am the only person that should be allowed to drive in Dubai.

That way I can drift, adjust my Karama market sunglasses, apply my Carrefour branded hair gel, change the tape in the 8-track player, and scratch my a$$ all at the same time with peace of mind.... :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2006
it is generally know that men drive much better, but women pay more attention

wasn t nostradamus who also said that at some party only "beautiful ppl were allowed" to enter? :shock:
and now women drivers...

r u compexed, frustrated, suffered some abuse from women, or what? everybody makes here stupid jokes and picks up on the other gender, but you seem to really think what u say... :roll:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:statistics published by Dubai police proved that male drivers were the cause of the majority of accidents. Yes that is fact .

Did you just rear end one while 'cautiously' driving?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:Girls are better, live with it. if you say so,now please tell me how many F1 drivers are woman :)

nostradamus i know u r sad cause ur mommy does not allow u to drive her ferarri, but get over it and stop annoying us with ur macho man attitude! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 01, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:

Did you just rear end one while 'cautiously' driving?

I think Nostradamus might be quite familiar with 'rear ending'!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat