D.A.T.I.N.G

Topic locked
D.A.T.I.N.G May 29, 2006
Okay guys..... I'm curious "4 sum reasons" 2 know
wat do u guys expect from a gal(women)/boy(man) on a 1st D8???
goes 2 both males & females
- wat n case u didn't like she/he?? and u notice that he/she likes u?
- would u ask a gal u D8 4 the 1st time 2 go home with ya??

-thinx- okay I guess thats all wat I wanted 2 say!!!
still thinkin, coz I know I keep 4gettin things that I wanna say!!!!!! :P

okay, thnx ur commetns r appreciated

:wav:

Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
Hi 1983!

Suggest this one should go to the Romance Forum!

You will get a better response and definitely have some good advice offered. See you there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 29, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Hi 1983!

Suggest this one should go to the Romance Forum!

You will get a better response and definitely have some good advice offered. See you there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

oh okay thnx!
so they're gonna b movin it?!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: D.A.T.I.N.G May 29, 2006
well in the first date she has to be at leasta little funny, talkative bit not in a loud way, maybe a little dance, and if all those things went right a kiss at the end of the date would be great.

in case i didn't like her: well there are a lot of ways to get out that situation such as: "sorry i have to go, my wife just called and told me that my son is sick" or "i have to go pick my dog from my friend's house"
and you can improvise.

ask her to go home with me in the first date: it really depends on she's been acting during the date.

but still this is just my opinion
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Re: D.A.T.I.N.G May 29, 2006
Moester wrote:well in the first date she has to be at leasta little funny, talkative bit not in a loud way, maybe a little dance, and if all those things went right a kiss at the end of the date would be great.

in case i didn't like her: well there are a lot of ways to get out that situation such as: "sorry i have to go, my wife just called and told me that my son is sick" or "i have to go pick my dog from my friend's house"
and you can improvise.

ask her to go home with me in the first date: it really depends on she's been acting during the date.

but still this is just my opinion

okay thats good, kinda makes sense!!!!
wife & son lol, u wouldn't go on a d8 f u're married!!!!!
sum does yeah!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
well if you hear the guy mention his wife and son later on the date take the hint that dude wanna walk out, so it's a good excuse for single guys.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2006
when they wanna escape from a relationship guys r masters in using all the same line: "u r sucha great girl, and i feel u r too much for me, i am the one who's trouble" ohhhhhh and yes the last but not least: "u have to understand, i am doing this for u, because i love u" haaaaaaa :shock:
i never go out with men i don't like.simply stay away from them. though i was in a situation that required trick like: sending an sms to a friend and ask her to call me pretending she has an emergency, always works! :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2006
Moester wrote:well if you hear the guy mention his wife and son later on the date take the hint that dude wanna walk out, so it's a good excuse for single guys.

oh okay, 4 me I don't know y I always get stuck with "the wrong guy"
and I'm jst 2 stupid stupid 2 come up with an excuse or watever!!!!!!
lame!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
just make sure you prearrange a friend to call at a certain time in to the date .... then you can say everythings fine and continue or bail as the phone call was a really important family emergency

failing all that you could just be honest and say its not working for you? nice to meet you but .....
ajb
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2006
that's always a nice move
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2006
I never made any excuse - just told the guy I didn't want to go on a second date because I didn't feel we were a good match. Of course, I was polite and said thanks for a nice evening too :) I didn't date a lot, so maybe I was lucky not to have a bad experience where I was needing an excuse to cut the date off early - so I can't really help with that.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 29, 2006
alexandra wrote:when they wanna escape from a relationship guys r masters in using all the same line: "u r sucha great girl, and i feel u r too much for me, i am the one who's trouble" ohhhhhh and yes the last but not least: "u have to understand, i am doing this for u, because i love u" haaaaaaa :shock:
i never go out with men i don't like.simply stay away from them. though i was in a situation that required trick like: sending an sms to a friend and ask her to call me pretending she has an emergency, always works! :wink:

lol hahahaha they're yeah, u're right!
4 me thats wat I usually kinda say, so far all guys 4 troublin my head, can't seem 2 find sum1 speciaL!!!!!!!!!
I always try 2 b honest BUT NICE!!! bein so honest sumtimes hurts others yeah!
It feels like a loser when all u meet r guys, that u ain't wat u lookin 4 & when u FIND sum1, there's sum kinda freaky stuff there -sigh- SUX ^_^
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
that's not so easy for guys to say because girls are all "sensitive" and all that crap, so i might hurt her feelings
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2006
Moester wrote:that's not so easy for guys to say because girls are all "sensitive" and all that crap, so i might hurt her feelings

Moester :shock: u r sooooo romantic am i wrong?
p.s what sign r u?
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2006
Sara1983, with all due respect, this is NOT an SMS type forum where you are charged per character. Using SMS type lingo can get quite annoying.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
I reached the limit of sayin I H8 MEn, jst that there're lotsa A$$holes out there, they suk..... I don't really h8 'em... jst those immature fu@ked up heads!
better become le$bian I guess lol j/k :P
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
funny, the emergency phone thing never worked with me. my stupid friends always forget to call, but i've never been in a situation where i'd like to run right out. that's incredibly rude AND a waste of time. might as well make a good night out of it even if you never intend to meet the other person again.

and the "it's not you, it's me" line works both ways. this one girl wanted to get involved with me, found out that i didn't want to get married in the near future, then start backpedaling with all sorts of dumb excuses.

hilarious.. yet all men are dawgs :lol:
terranova
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 29, 2006
Liban wrote:Sara1983, with all due respect, this is NOT an SMS type forum where you are charged per character. Using SMS type lingo can get quite annoying.

bitter coffee, Liban???? :D
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2006
alexandra wrote:
Liban wrote:Sara1983, with all due respect, this is NOT an SMS type forum where you are charged per character. Using SMS type lingo can get quite annoying.

bitter coffee, Liban???? :D

or woke up on the wrong side of bed?
( i actually never got the meaning of this phrase, what is the good side and what is the bad side? :scratch: )
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2006

no u ain't bein nice ^_^ :(
time consumin, I ain't doin it 4 sum kinda charge ha-ha
preservin time!!!!!!!
TYPE FAST!!!!!!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006

still, u could get some of her energy to burn down ...well... :wink:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 29, 2006
raidah wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still, u could get some of her energy to burn down ...well... :wink:

dang u mean lose weight hahaha I don't need that at all lol
school is already makin me lose pounds bein 105Ibs, 5'3 tall
I guess its even less now, haven't been eatin much when i even try i end up eatin junk food!
workouts puts body n shape yeah!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
Children will be children :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Liban wrote:Children will be children :)

u older ppl think u r always better than us & know MORE huh! :P

OKay bak 2 topic guys,
thats wat am askin: wat do u guys expect from a gal(women)/boy(man) on a 1st D8???
goes 2 both males & females
- wat n case u didn't like she/he?? and u notice that he/she likes u?
- would u ask a gal u D8 4 the 1st time 2 go home with ya??
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 29, 2006
raidah is right 3 posts at the same time talking about the same subject,,
could be the humidity :lol:
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2006

u kinda sounded like grandpa to her :roll: :P

i thought this kind of energy one has only at the age of 5. what u eat to be like this Sara? :)
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 29, 2006
raidah wrote:

u kinda sounded like grandpa to her :roll: :P

i thought this kind of energy one has only at the age of 5. what u eat to be like this Sara? :)

granpa lol

wat do I eat :P
I eat food :D
oK enuf bein silly, I know wat u're pointin at
I don't really look after things, I mean I'm not
into diets food, cals and all that stuff... I eat anythin
I want 2 eat... my body never gets lotsa weight
dunno, max weight i ever reached was about 110 i think!
dunno workouts!! :!:
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
ajb wrote:just make sure you prearrange a friend to call at a certain time in to the date .... then you can say everythings fine and continue or bail as the phone call was a really important family emergency

failing all that you could just be honest and say its not working for you? nice to meet you but .....

yeah truth always should b told!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
Liban my friend you need to join the sms generation, i really want to know if any of the kids submit essays in school in text message lingo .. that would be funny
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance