TO LET (Users Who Want To Sublet Post Here)

Topic locked
TO LET (Users who want to sublet post here) May 24, 2005
Hi Guys. To make easier to track, post ur rents here. Put the title as Andyba pointed out.

"To let flat" - if you are renting out a flat in Dubai
"To let villa" - if you are renting out a villa in Dubai
"roomate needed in a flat" - if you rent a flat in Dubai and are looking for a roomate to share an appartment
"will share" - if you are looking for a flat to share with someone.

Plz don't mix up and no multiple posts. :D

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Will share Jun 20, 2005
Looking to possibly share a villa in the Greens Community (Dubai Investment Park). Anybody got any ideas? PM me.
DXBgoddess
Dubai Forum User

roomate needed in a flat Jul 23, 2005
looking for lady to share a flat with couple in the gardens , jebel ali

nice place u can check www.thegardens.ae for more information

price is 2000 for the room including W+E and cleaning
staro
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: TO LET (Users who want to sublet post here) May 29, 2006
Im looking for a flat to share by June till August. Budget is 2000 AED.
Please call at 050-2485531 or emai me at janet@miccologistics.com
janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Bedroom in Stylish Villa Available Jun 02, 2006
Hi! A Western flatmate is required to share with a young and creative English couple in a brand new 3 bedroom villa in Arabian Ranches. Your double room is fully furnished with built in wardrobes and a high speed internet connection if required. The stylishly furnished Villa has a large living room with cable TV & DVD player, fully fitted Kitchen with all mod cons and two little cats.

The Villa is a corner plot so it has a massive private garden that backs onto a park with a communal swimming pool and tennis court literally a minutes walk down the road.

Arabian Ranches is approx 15 mins from Souk Madinat and Emirates Towers, 20 mins to DMC/DIC and 25 min drive on Emirates road to Jebel Ali. As well as a golf course, equestrian and polo centre, Arabian Ranches has a shopping complex including supermarket, cafes and restaurants, booze shop, salons, laundry, pharmacy and more!

Rent per month is AED 3500 plus 1/3 share of DEWA and Cable bill and like most places in Dubai, is payable six months in advance, with months deposit.

If you are interested please send e-mail to piersline@gmail.com
Search Me
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Accommodation in Dubai July to December 2006 Jun 12, 2006
Hi !

I am 22 y.o. swiss man looking for any kind of accommodation from July to December. I will work in city tower 2 on Sheikh Zayed road.

My budget is 3500 Dhs max, open to any offer

Contact me at theoxavi@students.hevs.ch

Tnx!
Xavier
xaviertheodoloz
Dubai Forum Guest

Flat in SZR Jul 02, 2006
Hi,

I am planning to rent a two bedroom flat on Sh. Zayed Road. The rent is approx. 80K. I am looking for a flatmate who will be willing to split the rent and all bills.

I am a 27 yr Indian working in dubai for the last six month. Prior to this I was in London for several years.
saurabhkilla
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

TO LET FLAT Jul 04, 2006
1 Bedroom Flat to let in Bur Dubai near BurJuman center. Call anyone interested Zuhra 050-7709718
zuhra
Dubai Forum Guest

Accomodation sharing Jul 04, 2006
1 Russian speaking girl needed for sharing flat in Bur Dubai near Bur Juman Center. Call Zuhra 050-7709718
zuhra
Dubai Forum Guest

Bur Dubai flat to let, 1 bedroom Jul 06, 2006
One-bedroom semi-furnished flat in Bur Dubai available for sublet through mid-November.

Amenities include swimming pool, rooftop terrace (great for BBQs), tennis court, squash court, gym, bowling alley, sauna, steam bath...

Rent: 50,000 per year (4167 / month), payable monthly.
A/C is included in rent.
Available immediately.

Email scottymac@gmail.com or call 391 0760 and ask for Lumina.
scottymac
Dubai Forum Guest

2 bedroom flat available Jul 26, 2006
2 bedroom flat for families is available on rent in Rolla, Sharjah from Aug'06 to Dec'06 (central A/c)
Rent dhs38000/=
contact 050/2148093
Fatah
Dubai Forums Member

Will Share Sep 15, 2006

Full furnished big studio apartment available for sharing with Pakistani male @ 1500/Month, all bills are included
The following facilities are available:

1. 2MB WIFI ADSL/Internet 24x7
2. Fridge & Microwave
3. Washing Machine
4. Attached Bath and Kitchen
5. E-vision + E-Phala 24x7

Only Serious candidates (Pakistani Male) are welcome to contact @ 050-8619725 (Zeeshan) or Centrumzm@hotmail.com
Zeshan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 03, 2006
Hi,

we are looking to rent out one separated apartment in our Villa in Sharjah starting 1st. of November:

- separate entrance
- 2 bedroom
- 1 hall
- 1 bathroom
- terrace
- garden
- shared kitchen

If interested please contact via eMail Sharjahmum@gmail.com
Sharjahmum
Dubai Forum Guest

Studio flat for sharing Oct 08, 2006
I am an Indian (male) working as Cost accountant in Ras al khaymah. I woule like to share my studio flat for reasonable rates. If anyone interested please contact me on 0504303932.Male/Female can contact.
vincopt
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Available Furnished room in Bur Dubai Nov 03, 2006
Furnished room with separate bath available for (non-cooking)executive/hindu working couple at Al Faheidi Street, Bur Dubai for Dhs 3,000 per month inclusive of electricity and water. Available from 1st November. Call Rajesh - 04-3534421
blakhyani
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: TO LET (Users who want to sublet post here) Dec 17, 2006
Hi
Seperate room availabe for a non cooking/non smocking executive bachelor in deira behind al maktoum hospital.

contact kirraja@hotmail.com
kirraja
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 18, 2006
Rooms to let Villa Share

Title: Spacious Luxurious Rooms, 3 Minutes from DIC, DMC, KV
Category: Housing Available - Rooms Available
Region: Dubai DIC, Knowledge Village
Description:
Fabulous rooms with private bathrooms available in huge, modern, stunning furnished villa!

We are looking for funky, easy going professionals to share a villa with a South African couple and a Belgium guy 29 - 32 years old :)

If you mind people smoking, the occasional party and cats - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY - this is a HOME to live in and NOT a clinic or museum! Couples are welcome as we have a main bedroom for
AED 5 500.00 per month.

The following are included in the rent:
Use of all facilities in the villa, wireless internet, satelite tv, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool and steam room.

We share the monthly cost of DEWA, maid (AED 200), gardener (AED 35) and cleaning materials for the villa.

The rooms are available from 1 February 2007 - we need 1 cheque for the year.

Phone Janus on +971 50 274 0725 for more information.
Janus.Mulder
Dubai Expat Wannabe

**Jebel Ali Area Accomodation Needed** Mar 09, 2007
I'm looking for 2/3 week accomodation as close as possible to jebel ali village for 3000dhs. I'm a 21 year old british student coming to visit my girlfriend. i used to live in dubai and only recently my family moved away. i'll hardly use the room, i only need somewhere to sleep. If you have anything close by please let me no. The dates of my arrival will be 20th June till either 4th of july or 11th of july depending on my accomodation.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Taylor2oo7
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: TO LET VILLA May 04, 2007
[b]Direct from the Owner Barsha3:[/b] 5 BR, G+1 Villa, fully furnished, all en-suite, with 2 living rooms, swimming pool ,separate maids qtrs., deluxe fittings and equipped kitchen Rent 350K negotiable(including water & electricity) Call 050 7241230 Email: planetrealllc@yahoo.com
[color=red][/color][/b]
planet
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Studio flat for sharing May 13, 2007
Am a CA from Mumbai planning to be in Dubai between May 26-May 30 on a personal trip. Would you be interested in sharing the flat? Can u give some idea about the location, and the cost, please. Thanks.

vincopt wrote:I am an Indian (male) working as Cost accountant in Ras al khaymah. I woule like to share my studio flat for reasonable rates. If anyone interested please contact me on 0504303932.Male/Female can contact.
pakgaya
Dubai Forum Guest

AVAILABLE ROOMS AND STUDIO Jun 21, 2007
AVAILABLE ROOMS AND STUDIO FOR AN EXECUTIVE LADIES IN BUR DUBAI IN NEW BUILDINGS WITH SWIMMING POOL, GYM, SAUNA
Tamer
Dubai Forum Visitor

Room in Sharjah Oct 31, 2007
Hi there,

I`ve got a decent 2 bedroom flat in Sharjah to share from today until mid december. One room is mine, the other one is all yours for 1700Dh per month. Near Megamall, in Qasimia area. Internet is available.

Cheers,

Chris
Thufir
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 12, 2008
Im looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom villa with a enclosed garage and a garden as close to DIC as possible. My budget is around 140 -150k aed max per year with 3 cheques.Any help please contact me at 27832659990 or email jacqueskdx@yahoo.com
Will be leaving in May 2008 for Dubai from South Africa
Thanks!!
cap21
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 03, 2008
Hi,

I'm a female looking for an affordable place to stay for 2 or 3 weeks in Dubai around September. I just want to take a vacation somewhere new using my airline miles.

I'm not familiar with public transportation but as long as the area is nice and safe within walking distance or public transportation distance, I'm good.

I looked into hostels and cheap hotels but feel uncomfortable with those options because it looks like they are roomed by men. I don't feel comfortable being around so many men.

If anyone can help, please PM.

Thank you for your help.

Pups
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

FULLY FURNISHED BED ROOM AVAIALBLEIN DUBAI MARINA Jun 18, 2008
I HAVE FULLY FURNISHED BED ROOMS ,EQUIPPED WITH KITCHEN AVAIALBLEONMONTHLY BASIS ,HAVING BEAUTIFULL SEA &MARINA VIEW
Having swimming pool gym etc cable connection contact no-050-4375843
porle
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 21, 2008
Hi

I'm a 25 y/o Singaporean Chinese professional working in the DIFC. My wife will join me in Dubai soon and we are looking to share an apartment or villa with another couple. We do not smoke and are very easy to live with. Early sleepers but do not mind the occasional party!

Please drop me an SMS on 0501057694.

Can meet up today (21 June) for a chat if you like.

Cheers

Felix.
lifegauge
Dubai Forum User

Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom Flat Jun 24, 2008
Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom Flat. Anyone can help? Thanks
Anzin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Love pets but don't have any? Want to share a flat? Jun 25, 2008
Professional female with small dog and two cats seeks professional flatmate who loves animals to search for a 2 bedroom flat. Date TBD, but surely late this summer. Email me if interested.
njuner
Dubai Forum Guest

to share Jul 07, 2008
hi I'm an iranian/american working in trade center Im looking for a flat to share my Budget is 2000 AED.
Please call at 050-7022101 or email me at abi_t1@yahoo.com
abi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re:moving towards Dubai Jul 20, 2008
hi all
i am going to move towards Dubai next month. i need an accommodation anyone of you who can help me in this matter. i heard apartments are very expensive in here in UAE. so give me some kind of advice how and where can i find a convenient/cost effective apartment in Dubai.
thanks
majidpucit123
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in To Let in DubaiForum Rules

Return to To Let in Dubai