I Love Her But I F**K Another!

Topic locked
May 28, 2006
alexandra wrote:
arniegang wrote:Speaking from experience i would keep your gob shut and keep out of it or you will get dragged in.

At the end of the day it's their business.

And would you be saying the same had it been reversed and seen your friend with another bloke ?

:? :? :?
i am glad i posted before speaking to her....i was having serious doubts about this! i called her today just to say hi and she sounded so happy about everything, she invited me to her place, so i guess i will keep my mouth shut for now!

yeah I think u better do that. coz I kinda been in a similar situation... I told my frnd about it & I ended up with crap. She talked 2 him & believed his lies, that he ain't cheatin & that he luvs only her!!!!!!!!!! -sigh- yeah watever jst look after ur own life thats wats good I guess!!!

Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 28, 2006
Alexandra, just be sure that you know for a fact that he is cheating on her. Only seeing him in a supermarket with some other woman doesn't mean he is sleeping with her. She could be a friend, colleague or relative.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 28, 2006
kanelli wrote:Alexandra, just be sure that you know for a fact that he is cheating on her. Only seeing him in a supermarket with some other woman doesn't mean he is sleeping with her. She could be a friend, colleague or relative.
well K, its sure that she is not hi sis', he had his hand in her back pocket, touching her aS$ and she had the arm arround him. i am sure of it and his attitude made me more sure when he started the lame excuses: this is not what u think, i love M bla bla bla he did not deny ( i did not acuse him as i was astonished) pretty much he accepted the guilt and almost begging not to tell my friend. :shock:
Now if this would have been a friend no need for the excuses, don't u think so?
:?
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2006
The sage said "intelligent foe is better then a dumb friend". Interpret it the way each one wants to............
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2006
makhan wrote:The sage said "intelligent foe is better then a dumb friend". Interpret it the way each one wants to............

In this quote, does dumb mean silent, or unintelligent? Also, who would be the foe. Are you likening a cheating spouse to an intelligent foe?

I can look up vague quotations and throw them around too, but that would be useless.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 29, 2006
kanelli wrote:
makhan wrote:The sage said "intelligent foe is better then a dumb friend". Interpret it the way each one wants to............

In this quote, does dumb mean silent, or unintelligent? Also, who would be the foe. Are you likening a cheating spouse to an intelligent foe?

I can look up vague quotations and throw them around too, but that would be useless.

u wer faster in the reply, i was aboutt o say the same thing :shock:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2006
As i said interpret the saying from where u stand. and both of you did...from the point where u stand!!
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance