Homo.s.exuality?

Topic locked
homo.s.exuality? Jan 12, 2005
well here is the question what is ur opionion on homo.s.exuality. (ish that means g.a y ppl).

you think they should be the way they want? speak feelly but if ur worried about ur opion then log in as guest and speak.

FAKESPIKE

Jan 12, 2005
hey ,,, how come when i rasied this question the topic was TAKEN off,,,, just coz fake is a moderator for these threads ,,, double standards i tell u ....

As for gays ,,, are they bothering u fake??? I mean what have u got to loose except the good looking, funny, rich guys are usually gays and we (the gurls) are left with a bunch of loosers to choose from ,, hmm,,, life aint fair...hmph.
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 12, 2005
Agree with Alvii that most of the handsome and smart guys are normally gay and if they're not, they're already taken:(
There are 5 gays working in our company and as I got a chance to get to know them pretty well I respect them and think that as human beings they might be of better qualities than any heteros.e.xual person. Not sure how it is in the middle east but here, ppl rather accept gays than some1 of a different nationality or a different skin color. F.....g racists, then there's no wonder that I wanna get out of here :roll:
1Annie1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 12, 2005
I agree with you 2.

I mean everyone has the right to live their life as long as they aren't hurting anyone. And besides.. they don't chose to be this way & people can't change the way they think. So we might as well just accept them as they are and live our own lives. After all we're all human beings. Plus guys DO think that all hot guys are gay, even if they aren't! If the guy dresses nice & looks good then he's gay! I don't blame Annie for wanting to get out. I feel the same way & I'm sure many other girls feel the same way too!
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 13, 2005
hmm really not the reaction i was expected you guys seem to be a open minded lot. i was hoping to gather a mob against them :).

well in general guys are more phobic of gay ppl.

i personaly wont hate the person for leaning on a orientation but i'm strongly againest it.

and ladies its not like guys have alot to choose from, all the good looking girls are taken too. luckily for me i got me self a hubbi :).

i guess i fall into the cute and handsome who is taken catagory.
FAKESPIKE

Jan 13, 2005
Hmm, I respect everyone's opinion Fake, but still don't understand at all why ppl should mind or have something against gays. It's different when it comes to the murderers, crazy psychos, flashers, ppl who hurt others etc....but gays are "normal" ppl who live the same lives as heteros.e.xual ppl and if you ingore the stuff they do in their bedrooms :wink: , there's nothing you might dislike about them....But as I said...everyone has a right to have own opinion...
Cheers
1Annie1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

hey Jan 14, 2005
i feel theres absolutely nuthin wrong with people who choose to live that way. I personally have tons of friends who are bi, or gay, and as long as they don't pull me into anything, Im happy.
Sometimes theyre more understanding than regular people.

i just don't like it when it becomes an issue used by force, or to sell themselves *i.e. tatu*

as for me.. guys do just fine.. and girls. no problem but.. ehhh...lol
Tourniquet
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 15, 2005
GOD BLESS THE NEEDY & no comments to mr. fake on that miss understanding matter of fact i see u as a gay person myself & aint nuthin wrong with it :cry: life is a princess my friend hahahhahah

LUNATIC
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 21, 2005
Theonly trouble with g.a.y men is that they have to be "over the top" about everything. I mean it. They just have to make a spectacle of themselves and have to try and proove something. which in my eyes makes them pretty pathetic. Just get on with your lives and do not advertise it.

It just seems pretty damn surreal to me.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 21, 2005
My experience with work colleagues totally contradicts what u've just said but there are some exceptions of course
1Annie1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2005
well, Yes, you are right, there are exception to the rule, but in my vast experience (I know or have known lots of them), but I AM NOT GAY! are extroverts who like to show off the fact that they are gay!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 21, 2005
it's the same with heter. guys who love to show they've got a lot of money or that they r pimps lol. No difference, don't be parti pris
1Annie1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat