Cirque Du Soleil Are Coming

Topic locked
Cirque Du Soleil are coming Jan 03, 2005
:shock:

did you guys see the ad on Al Khaleej Times today??

JOJO
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 03, 2005
well this isnt the first tiem they come. its probably for the festival.
to be honest with all the things that are happening it is the least thing you should be impressed with.
FAKESPIKE

Jan 04, 2005
when did they come before?
JOJO
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 05, 2005
passed festivals.
and other events. they have come a few times in fact. i take it u didnt start reading newpapers till recently. :wink:
FAKESPIKE

Cirque Du Soleil Jan 10, 2005
To correct you both, Cirque Du Soleil are not coming, its actually Aga Boom, X Cirque De Soleil and finally Cirque Du Soleil have NEVER been to Dubai or anywhere in the region.
So not only do we have someone who didnt start reading newspapers until recently but we also have someone else who has been reading newspaper his entire life without a clue of its contents.
X
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 12, 2005
hey you part of the act (aga boom) because you strike me as a clown? :)
FAKESPIKE

Jan 13, 2005
Damn Fake Spike your level of wit is fascinating!

This forum just doesn't do you justice and will never challange you. You should try

www.disneyforum.com
X
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 13, 2005
yea i got offers. goofy emailed me last week i said i'm busy but if you would like to apply here his email.
karagiozzi@hotmail.com
FAKESPIKE

Jan 15, 2005
Ok, this is getting sad.
Look I'm not sure who bounced you on their lap when the ceiling was low as a child (or for that matter who is still bouncing you) but maybe it's best you take a break from your ZX spectrum computer for a little while...
X
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 15, 2005
lol he knows what a zx is. well the machine i'm on is custom build by yours truely. it got stuff in it that would make bill gates jealous. as for aga boom i saw there tent out side global. considering checking it out. how much are the tickets again?
FAKESPIKE

Jan 16, 2005
no idea man. I know they differ, i paid 40 something for mine. Itp will know.

Their first date is sold out but you should be alright on other tickets.
X
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 18, 2005
Hey just got tickets for 40 dhs, there are 2 types. Stalls and grand stand. Not sure about the differenes. But it is true there are no more tickets for the first and second show

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat