Need A Lady Sales Representative For An IT Company!

Topic locked
Need a Lady Sales Representative for an IT Company! Jan 08, 2005
We are a well established Call Center, Web Design and Web Devlopment company outside Dubai. We have recently opened our office in Dubai. Need a lady sales person in Dubai, having excellent English Skills and not more than 35 years of age and not less than 25 years of age. The Candidate should be smart and should know how to carry herself. Candidate should be familiar with the IT industry. Kindly contact with the follwoing details:
1. Full Resume in Word Format
2. Photo in JPG Format
3. Minimum Salary Expected
4. When can you start the job at the earliest?
Thanks
dubai@cerebrumtech.com
Business Development Manager--Dubai Office
www.cerebrumtech.com

afazail
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 09, 2005
afazail salaam/hello

This is exactly the kind of jobs I was looking for. I am IT professional and I have lots of sales experiens......but, too bad I couldn't be in Dubai before end of March. However, I may contact you when I arrived in Duabai if you dont mind? and check it out if you still have some vacancies :)

Good luck Sir.
Noora
Dubai Forum Guest

Job Jan 09, 2005
Please send in your resume at dubai@cerebrumtech.com so your resume is in our database and then we can discuss from there.
thanks
amir
afazail
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 11, 2005
i've emailed...waiting for reply....
will be in Dubai in February.
Maybe we can meet up for drinks.
wat say u?
manja13
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 26, 2005
Hi,

Is the position still open?. If so, please feel free to check my web site.

http://www.sondes.50megs.com

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Sondes Ben Chagra
sondes
Dubai Forum Visitor

are there other current jobs for Males? Apr 28, 2005
Are there any jobs available to males in the same center? I'm working for a call center now and Im looking into going to Dubai.
Phantom
Dubai Forum Guest

any other similar positions? Feb 26, 2008
Hi,

I just signed up for this forum and saw your post. I'm just curious if you have any other similar positions available.

I live in the U.S. and currently work in the IT field, but researching jobs in Dubai, and also interested in getting into sales/marketing. I have great interpersonal skills and everyone says I should move into sales...
m&M
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 26, 2008
My goodness, only in Dubai could you get away with posting an ad like that! Anywhere else and you'd be in trouble for being ageist and s.e.xist!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 27, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:My goodness, only in Dubai could you get away with posting an ad like that! Anywhere else and you'd be in trouble for being ageist and s.e.xist!

At least it's honest. Saves a lot of guys going to the trouble of applying and wondering why they didn't get an interview.

Personally, I don't have an issue with the whole requesting a specific gender.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 27, 2008
True, however age is a different matter. You can't judge someone's experience because of their age and you shouldn't rule out older people either.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 27, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:True, however age is a different matter. You can't judge someone's experience because of their age and you shouldn't rule out older people either.

Age is still very important because a person needs to 'fit in' with his/her colleagues. An office full of 20 - 30 somethings isn't going to want or work well with a 45 year old person on the same level.

Where I work, our office has an average age of 32 and ranges from 26 to 36. It works very well.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 28, 2008
Age is but a number!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai