Topic locked

Amy Lee or Avril Lavigne

Amy Lee
40%
Avril Lavigne
60%

Total votes : 5

pissed at avril Jan 06, 2005
I absolutely love amy lee of evanescence. shes amazingly talented, strong, and intellegent. Cept when I walk through deira city center, or sahara mall, I hear girls go, "she looks like Avril!"
I wanna say here, that I have listened to and do listen to a few of her songs, but I hate her.
So why is it that I hear I look like amy lee from desperate guys, *it should be everyone not them* and avril from everyone else, when Im far from a tiny blonde haired freak who doesn't play guitar

Tourniquet
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 07, 2005
hmm i dont think many ppl will partake in the poll. not alot of ppl listen to rock.

yet with these too its a blur to me i cant tell if its rock alternative or in avrils case pop.

some free advise try to minimize the mentioning of "the desperate guys" who are after you ppl are starting to think u are way up ur self.
FAKESPIKE

Jan 07, 2005
loooooooool ok sorry if i offended any "desperate guys" naah Its not like Im worth goin after but I mean in general thats the onlly type of guy i probably ever get since no one goes for personality today..

yeh i figured as much people in uae listen to that sad RAP or Rejects Attempting Poetry.. If you wanna know genuine hip hop thats worth listenin to its Cypress Hill, Dilated Peoples, Public Enemy.. psssh what does sean paul or 50 cent know about anything... Kanye west is good too.

in reference to the unanswered poll, to be honest I don even know why i put a poll or even posted it, i was just venting anger *shrugs* not my problem. im just excited for global village.
Tourniquet
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 07, 2005
did you just say your not worth going after?

hmm i have never heard a girl put her self down that bad before. its ok i'm sure ur beautiful in some some way or another. dont lose hope there is something out there forevery one.

to tired to continue....
FAKESPIKE

Jan 09, 2005
baby i liked tha comment of cypress hill i like muggs that guy can flow but if u wanna know bout real hiphop its pac biggy & nas big up to EM he is good too anyawys i really dont listen to rock but limp bizcuit is good he had a track wit method man (n together) its good holla at ur boi

ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat