Hellboy Movie Review.

Topic locked
Sep 14, 2004
Jamal: I agree with you, but one can't compare bollywood and hollywood both have different tastes. If people start spotting mistakes in the movies like 20 on 1 and something like that then why the actor in the movie is called HERO? hero means an extra ordinary person who is totally different from rest of the world and he can do anything. I suggest you watch movies just for fun and don't notice any mistakes they're not real life motions else don't watch it.

Ish: I'm not Indian

Sarah: I did noticed that.

helmz

Sep 14, 2004
yeah, especially when shahrukh khan is in it! awwww

how can u say that sharukh is nice he's ugly but a really good actor some one like apurva agnihortri is better.(who u ask .well hes the guy from pardes u know the one who mahima is meant to marry.he hot)
laila k m

Sep 16, 2004
some ppl say Shahrukh is cute and all. but yeah the guy in pardes is hot. He comes in a drama as well..
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 21, 2004
what drama is that one then
laila k m

Sep 21, 2004
in Jassi Jaisi koi nahi :D
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

searching Sep 28, 2004
its not that much easy to get a job in DXB
helloyaar

Sep 28, 2004
y did u try?
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

. Jan 06, 2005
FAKESPIKE wrote:you know whats my favor indian movie i dont know what its called but its the one where they run up the hill and music comes out of no where and they sing and dance together.

then the bad guy chases the hero and the hero fights 20 guys and wins.

anyone remember that movie? :wink:

LMFAO ROTF. hahahahahahhahahaha
hahahahha dude.. u should join chapelle, seriously... hahahaha.. but you forgot to mention the scene where a woman starts crying in the rain and saying, "Betaaaaa"

hahahahahahahah... I give u props for that. :wink: making me laugh. thanks . I needed it.
Tourniquet
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 24, 2005
but you forgot to mention the scene where a woman starts crying in the rain and saying, "Betaaaaa"

hey what film u been watching cuz i never noticed that scene
laila k m
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat