3 Is A Crowd...?

Topic locked
3 is a crowd...? May 19, 2006
this post is mainly a question for u guys.
dont know about arab countries, but europe has become a place where every second guy asks for his birthday a second woman in the bed...(regarding arabs, i guess this is not so unfamiliar to u either if we think of harems :) )
so this doing it in a sandwich way would not be such a big thing, if the girl is bi. but what if she is hetero? and there r lots of cases when even than men expect their wives or gfs to play around with another women just to please them.
well boys, tell me one thing. girl's fantasy can be just as dirty as urs :lol: . how many of u would accept another man grabbing ur bottoms? :wink: :lol:

raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 19, 2006
but lets get back to the topic. i really wanna know what men think of this. with the ones i talked with about this issue, all said that its different when it comes to women. why is it different? and how would u feel if ur gf were to ask u to entertain her with being with another man, or that u both play with her?
raidah

May 21, 2006
raidah wrote:but lets get back to the topic. i really wanna know what men think of this. with the ones i talked with about this issue, all said that its different when it comes to women. why is it different? and how would u feel if ur gf were to ask u to entertain her with being with another man, or that u both play with her?

Back on topic. I think its only fair that you give as much as you expect to receive.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 21, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
raidah wrote:but lets get back to the topic. i really wanna know what men think of this. with the ones i talked with about this issue, all said that its different when it comes to women. why is it different? and how would u feel if ur gf were to ask u to entertain her with being with another man, or that u both play with her?

Back on topic. I think its only fair that you give as much as you expect to receive.

i was trying to provoke here :lol:
since unfortunately this kind of s.e.xual behaviour and attitude is what u see all the time both in televison, magazines, music, whatever, iwas wondering what men have to say about it in an open talk. but i know for most of them its an unconfortable topic, so i guess im not surprised for not seeing to much activity around here.
raidah

hey ! May 21, 2006
V guys cant even think of another guy with us on that part of life NOT even for a short period ! its ssooooo sick :x

or rather this can b considered my view point !!!! :wink:
dxbguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: hey ! May 21, 2006
dxbguy wrote:V guys cant even think of another guy with us on that part of life NOT even for a short period ! its ssooooo sick :x

or rather this can b considered my view point !!!! :wink:

i find it sick too, only that in my opinion this goes both ways. :wink:
raidah

May 21, 2006
OK, lets get this one back on topic and ignore the Dacus Troll...

There are some girls who fantasise about having 2 guys at the same time, in much the same way as guys fantasise about having 2 girls...it is only natural and stems from a desire to experiment and also to experience a greater pleasure.

It is also a difficult thing to do in real life unless the people involved wither know each other very well...or not at all! The little green eye of jealousy tends to get in the way! Find the right people and there is no harm in it at all.

That being said, I quote Woody Allen: "S.e.x between two consenting adults is great...between three...it's fantastic!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 21, 2006
Yeah but anyone want to do it at all with Woody Allen? I mean look at the guy!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Yeah but anyone want to do it at all with Woody Allen? I mean look at the guy!

Agreed...but then someone fancied Bernie Ecclestone as well! Its not the guy, its the size of his wallet!

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 21, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Yeah but anyone want to do it at all with Woody Allen? I mean look at the guy!

Agreed...but then someone fancied Bernie Ecclestone as well! Its not the guy, its the size of his wallet!

Knight

and the privillege to meet all the nice F1 pilots :P
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 21, 2006
SHouldn't that be drivers? Pilots - hhmmmmm now you're talking, particularly those RAF fly boys - nice!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 21, 2006
alexandra wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:

Knight

and the privillege to meet all the nice F1 pilots :P

So what's this? A fantasy about BOTH the Shumacher brothers at the same time?

:ky:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 21, 2006
Ew! Don't like either of them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 21, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:OK, lets get this one back on topic and ignore the Dacus Troll...

There are some girls who fantasise about having 2 guys at the same time, in much the same way as guys fantasise about having 2 girls...it is only natural and stems from a desire to experiment and also to experience a greater pleasure.

It is also a difficult thing to do in real life unless the people involved wither know each other very well...or not at all! The little green eye of jealousy tends to get in the way! Find the right people and there is no harm in it at all.

That being said, I quote Woody Allen: "S.e.x between two consenting adults is great...between three...it's fantastic!!"

Knight

i was not talking about ppl with deviations here. i wanted to know what would a hetero guy say if after asking his mate to play with another girl, she would ask him to do the same with another man, just to entertain her?
now in my knowledge that guy would puke and be offensed...
the question is why? i mean for me as a hetero women is just as dezgusting approaching another women that way, as it is for a hetero guy to touch another man's penis
raidah

May 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Ew! Don't like either of them.

i don't like them also! j.p montoya is nice :P
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 21, 2006
Argh! Now I am totally confused! This thread is schizophrenic...we have parallel conversations going on about 3 in a bed and now Chocs and Alex drooling about RAF pilots (can assure you dear they are not all hunks as they have to pick them small to fit in their little Airfix models!) and J.P.Montoya!

Can we sort of divide this one up as the thread itself has developed its own threesome?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:SHouldn't that be drivers? Pilots - hhmmmmm now you're talking, particularly those RAF fly boys - nice!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
arniegang

May 21, 2006
raidah wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:OK, lets get this one back on topic and ignore the Dacus Troll...

Knight

i was not talking about ppl with deviations here. i wanted to know what would a hetero guy say if after asking his mate to play with another girl, she would ask him to do the same with another man, just to entertain her?
the question is why? i mean for me as a hetero women is just as dezgusting approaching another women that way, as it is for a hetero guy to touch another man's penis

Raidha

Your knowledge of 3 somes is limited. To fully engage in a 3somes differs in comparrison to the general rule of thumb.

The 2F1M scenareo generally is a male fantasy of having 2 F's and watching 2 F's.

The 2M1F scenareo is generally the F fantasy of having 2 men in 2 places. In this scenareo the male is NOT bi, this is not part of the female fantasy.
arniegang

May 21, 2006
arniegang wrote:
raidah wrote:

Knight

Raidha

Your knowledge of 3 somes is limited. To fully engage in a 3somes differs in comparrison to the general rule of thumb.

The 2F1M scenareo generally is a male fantasy of having 2 F's and watching 2 F's.

The 2M1F scenareo is generally the F fantasy of having 2 men in 2 places. In this scenareo the male is NOT bi, this is not part of the female fantasy.

arnie,
u didn t get my point, or ur making fun of me now :wink:
so ill try to explain it. im not talking about females fantacy of being with 2 men at the same time. that is a matter of taste like anythinh else in s.e.x and for that i would not comment it. what i was talking about is that lots of men want from their gfs or wives to have s.e.x with another women in order to turn them on-the man-even more. well, i was saying that if a woman is bi, than fine, but if she is not, than this request from the husband is as desgusting as possible. i mean to be part of a lesb. s.e.xual act for a hetero woman is like let urself get raped. u understand what im saying?
now, i was trying to underline that if a hetero person is draged into a homos.e.xual act, than it has no difference if than person is male or female.
and my question was, what would a hetero man who previously asked his hetero gf to sleep with another woman, in other words expected from her to gave a homo act, so what a man like this would say if his gf was to ask him the same-u my man sleep with another man, cause it turns me on. and i don t really care that ur hetero, or that u find it repulsing. is u love me, u will do it.

now how clear was i?
raidah

May 22, 2006
I did and do understand your post. But i still think you are over-complicating the Homo/Les issue.

Just doing it for fun or as a one off doesnt make you either. In this scenareo its takes you into the relms of "bi-sexual".

In any event i actually dont see the relevance. If either party didn't want to, i dont actually see where you are coming from. No means NO even within an established relationship and both partners must respect each others wishes and/or desires.

You used the word "dragged", that in itself tells me that you are refering to it meaning "against ones will" or "coherced", either of which is totally unacceptable, and if this is or was the case then i would have to question that relationship.
arniegang

May 22, 2006
arniegang wrote:I did and do understand your post. But i still think you are over-complicating the Homo/Les issue.

Just doing it for fun or as a one off doesnt make you either. In this scenareo its takes you into the relms of "bi-fun".

In any event i actually dont see the relevance. If either party didn't want to, i dont actually see where you are coming from. No means NO even within an established relationship and both partners must respect each others wishes and/or desires.

You used the word "dragged", that in itself tells me that you are refering to it meaning "against ones will" or "coherced", either of which is totally unacceptable, and if this is or was the case then i would have to question that relationship.

i did not mean to overcomplicate it. i was only curious what reactions ill get. im glad i never had to face a situation like this, but in this part of the world at least, this is becomming an issue for many couples. i personally had a friend who was pissed over and over ny her bf to take in a 3rd one. and he would not understand a no.
anyway, lets drop it. i guess it only depends how a person is.
raidah

Hilarious Jun 12, 2006
This is a hilarious thread,

Still new to this site, and the topics to range greatly.

What is more interesting to find out, is who has actually had any 3some's????
The Big Picture
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 25, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:That being said, I quote Woody Allen: "S.e.x between two consenting adults is great...between three...it's fantastic!!"

Knight

another good one, thought not from the molesting Allen is

Two's company, Three's an Orgy ! :wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 25, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:im the first to confess to my sins...

Dave 2 things:

(1) Watching it on video doesn't count.
(2) Animals don't count.

Clear? Forget what you think you know.
^ian^

Jun 25, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: go ian :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 26, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
DaveDXB wrote:im the first to confess to my sins...

Dave 2 things:

(1) Watching it on video doesn't count.
(2) Animals don't count.

Clear? Forget what you think you know.

LMAOROF that was too much,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 26, 2006
well if that will please her, i will do it ,why not she have the right to be entertained .
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 28, 2006
naruto wrote:well if that will please her, i will do it ,why not she have the right to be entertained .

yeah yeah whatever :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 29, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
naruto wrote:well if that will please her, i will do it ,why not she have the right to be entertained .

i was joking
ie. sense of humor
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 29, 2006
naruto wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

i was joking
ie. sense of humor

dear women have the right to be entertained and thats not a joke ... but men are just too selfish to acknowledge this fact
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance