I Got A Love Letter What Should I Do?

Topic locked
i got a love letter what should i do? May 12, 2006
i just got a letter from this guy who i don't know. his friend gave the letter to me and said this is from my friend. it happened before too but that time i just ripped it , coz i don't like boyz flirting with me like that.

and just now i got another letter from him but this time i got the letter so i can teach my secret admirer a lesson . so guys help me.

alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2006
his letter goes like this

" alina i hope u will read this letter, i heard the last letter i wrote... u ripped it apart without even opening it. why so much anger? u just make me crazy no matter what u do. i was supposed to get upset when i heard u ripped my letter but i don't know y i just loved how u reacted. i don't want to come forward until i know that u also want to see me.

alina the main purpose of me writing this letter to u was to just say that u have a very beautiful smile, it's ur smile that made me crazy, i just love the way u smile and talk. u always seem to have a smile on ur face, i love the way how u r friendly to everyone... i have seen u talk to ppl who u shouldn't even talk to, u know what i mean? u r so cute yet to talk to all the normal ppl, what i am trying to say here is that u don't seem to be proud of ur self. i hate girls who are proud of themselves. but i think u have all the rights to be proud of urself. write me back i will be waiting.....
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2006
and this is what i wrote i still have to give this to his friend.... should i change it? is it stupid?

"whoever u r, don't write letters to me... i am NOT INTERESTED.

i talk to normal ppl coz i don't like talking to abnormal ppl like u.... u know what i mean?

secret admirer the main purpose of me writing back to u is to just say " GET F**KED".
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2006
alina_4u wrote:and this is what i wrote i still have to give this to his friend.... should i change it? is it stupid?

i talk to normal ppl coz i don't like talking to abnormal ppl like u.... u know what i mean?

secret admirer the main purpose of me writing back to u is to just say " GET F**KED".

auch! that's alittle to harsh, dont u think? i mean maybe u really turn him crazy no matter what u do! and maybe he is a nice guy nevertheless too shy to come to u and speak up! give him a chance and who knows? u might get a pleasant surprise after knowing him.
still, love letter sounds like elemetary school! how old is he anyway?
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
alina_4u wrote:and this is what i wrote i still have to give this to his friend.... should i change it? is it stupid?

Alina, how old are you?

The boy hasn`t offended you nor insulted when loved your smile & told you compliments, & you don`t know who is him, so better be kind. Write him you are not interested to get letters from strangers – it`s clear & it`s enough.

As I`ve got from your posts it happened not in Dubai?.. Alina, you said “you are NOT INTERESTED” but why we forumers should be?! Please, chose another thread for this shit than Dubai General Chat.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 16, 2006
how am i supopsed to know his age.. but since he is the college, the age must be between 18 to 23 i guess. i am 18. yeah i know letters in this age :lol:
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

May 16, 2006
take the letter to your daddy and ask him to read for ya :P

Once one of my friend wrote love letter to a girl in our class and teacher made him to read infornt of class ( when i was kid ) .

Once long time ago , one of my friend wrote letter to a girl and the girl deleted her name and wrote the name of guy's sister in place of her name . She came to guy and give him the letter and the guy was jumping " i got the girl " but :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

... May 18, 2006

u can say no without offending. u might not care a bit for what he thinks, but why humiliate urself? what u wanna write him is rude, childish, vulgar...
he has not been harassing u, so he was right asking why all that anger. why all that anger? usually girls like to have a secret admirer.
guys indeed get turned on by tough women, but u are not being one.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 19, 2006
Raidah.... so u think it's alright for guys to spy on u? whoever he is, he looks at every step i take, and where and with who i hang around with... he knows all that....is that alright? and then he tells me that i talk to ppl that i shouldn't even talk to... who the hell is he to tell me what is good and what is bad for me.... so u know now why so much anger.... i hate guys like that. i wish i could tell him that.
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

May 19, 2006
alina,
from the letter he wrote u its not evident that he is watching every step u make. if he is a colleague ot classmate or smthing, than he can see u all day without following u.
still it can happen to anyone.
im only saying that the letter was not threatening nor aggressive and it was only the second because u ripped off the first one. tell his friend that u wanna see who he is. and just think that at this age, 18, if is of ur age, guy r only kids in comparison with girls. they might wanna act and look mature, but they r much more confused and smtimes scared than us.
if he won t tell his identity, than just ignore him. its the fastest way ti get rid of smbody.
raidah

May 19, 2006
Alina are you single? Do you want a boyfriend?

If yes, so find out who is the guy who sent the letter and try to know him better and his intentions. Could be a bad joke but also a true love.

If not, just tell him you are not interested in a relationship.
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 23, 2006
thanks raidah
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

May 25, 2006
I would say dont hurt someone feelings. No one is saying let him be an intruder but handle it maturely. If u have a bf then let him go politely. if u want one then check him out. if u dont want a bf then decline his proposal politely. in case he acts like a jerk and if u r in dubai then call the dubai police. they will fix the problem.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 26, 2006
makhan i am not in dubai, but i just want to ask is dubai that strict? as u said call the police... it's just a small case why would they want to waste time on stuff like that?
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

May 26, 2006
Alina, strict is if Dubai Police stop him or you stop you from willfully making a contact due to whatever rules they may have. The situation i am refering to is a complain to the Police. Now aint any Police meant to protect the justified requests from citizens to protect them from anything, especially if the local Police can do it!! i mean its not a complain against something beyond their powers or beyond their purpose.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 26, 2006
Alina, strict is if Dubai Police stop him or you stop you from willfully making a contact due to whatever rules they may have. The situation i am refering to is a complain to the Police. Now aint any Police meant to protect the justified requests from citizens to protect them from anything, especially if the local Police can do it!! i mean its not a complain against something beyond their powers or beyond their purpose. And therefore i think whereever u are, if the police are responsible, they would act to respond.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 27, 2006

yeah very nice, make the guy who's been watching you without you knowing angry. cause that'll work.
just let him down easy, write to him in a polite way, thank him for his feeling but say that you're not interested, and wish him the best of luck to find someone special.

be nice to him, you do not want an angry stalker.

at least that's what i think.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Re: i got a love letter what should i do? Jul 03, 2006
alina_4u wrote:i just got a letter from this guy who i don't know. his friend gave the letter to me and said this is from my friend. it happened before too but that time i just ripped it , coz i don't like boyz flirting with me like that.

and just now i got another letter from him but this time i got the letter so i can teach my secret admirer a lesson . so guys help me.

well actually alina.. i think it was a bit rude to just tell him to F off.

Hes probably just shy to approach you directly.

I think sometimes the shy type guys can be really caring :)
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: i got a love letter what should i do? Jul 04, 2006
alina_4u wrote:i just got a letter from this guy who i don't know. his friend gave the letter to me and said this is from my friend. it happened before too but that time i just ripped it , coz i don't like boyz flirting with me like that.

you lack maturity in dealing with situations in an amicable way.

he lacks courage and self esteem.

we need both these qualities to have a sustained and respectful relationship.
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 05, 2006
Alina - you're always posting about guys sending you letters, or my friend told me to tell you he likes you etc etc

Do 18 -23 guys really write letters?

Any way you should just date one of these guys (there seems to be so many) it will help you to mature and be more sure of yourself

I can't figure out if you are posting for advice because you're naive or if you just want everyone to know how pretty you are
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 09, 2006
I got a letter what shuld i do

Just read it and stop asking stupid question :)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 09, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:Big fuss over nothing Alina, u sud see me suffer...i get harrased in real life by both men and women! my emails got bombarded with letters from girls ive met when i traveled....in my opinion, its simple.

u want another guy to add to ur collection or not? dont waste his time, dont waste ur time, take it or leave it babe....the show must go on.

I would ask for a pic of him...and a description, what he does, hobbies, what he likes doing etc.

You were harrased by men and women ??? so ur wet dreams include men now? ur unbelievable ... how about cows ? do they moooooe whenever u pass by cos ur so freakin S.e.x.y ? get a life DAve :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 09, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
DaveDXB wrote:Big fuss over nothing Alina, u sud see me suffer...i get harrased in real life by both men and women! my emails got bombarded with letters from girls ive met when i traveled....in my opinion, its simple.

u want another guy to add to ur collection or not? dont waste his time, dont waste ur time, take it or leave it babe....the show must go on.

I would ask for a pic of him...and a description, what he does, hobbies, what he likes doing etc.

You were harrased by men and women ??? so ur wet dreams include men now? ur unbelievable ... how about cows ? do they moooooe whenever u pass by cos ur so freakin S.e.x.y ? get a life DAve :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
raidah

Jul 09, 2006
Dave

I can not see people insulting u . Come on ......tell these gals that u r Brad Pit of DFM :) . Show them how cute u r :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 10, 2006
Douce`Amere wrote:

Alina, how old are you?

The boy hasn`t offended you nor insulted when loved your smile & told you compliments, & you don`t know who is him, so better be kind. Write him you are not interested to get letters from strangers – it`s clear & it`s enough.

As I`ve got from your posts it happened not in Dubai?.. Alina, you said “you are NOT INTERESTED” but why we forumers should be?! Please, chose another thread for this shit than Dubai General Chat.

that was what i wanted to ask after reading the 3 posts she posted.
and what is exactly wrong with u, girl, :roll: this whole things is kinda silly, post it on the site, ok, we are glad u got a love letter and were a mean b$%^& to the guy who might have been someone nice.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 10, 2006
HP wrote:Dave

I can not see people insulting u . Come on ......tell these gals that u r Brad Pit of DFM :) . Show them how cute u r :wink:

:lol: :lol:
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 13, 2006
just forget him and the letter and enjoy your life .
saim
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance