Wing Chun

Topic locked
Wing Chun Jan 02, 2005
I am looking for people interested in Wing Chun Kung Fu. I have three years experiance in training this wonderful art from an original sourse in Europe. Really missing it here.

Would be glad to hear from you,

Happy New Year to everyone!

dnz
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 03, 2005
i personaly love martial arts why are you interested in starting a club? more details plz
FAKESPIKE

Wing Chun Jan 03, 2005
Wing Chun is a realistic and quite effective martial art. It is even not a style, but rather a set of simple and efficient principals that can be applied to any situation. It also involves a unique training program that teaches a no-nonsense self-defense technique to beginers or improves fighting skills of those with previous experiences in martial arts.

In Dubai there is a Wing Tsun Club (04-3373703). Mr. Hassan, the Center’s Head Coach, is a wonderful man, and an amazing martial artist, but Wing Tsun, though coming from the same root as Wing Chun, much differs by from what I started three years ago in Europe. This is the reason I am looking for companions to learn Wing Chun in its original form.

If anyone is interested in learning more, please contact me at 050-3434329 Dimitri.
dnz
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat