AGA BOOM TICKETS ARE THEY OUT YET, DOES ANYONE KNOW?????????

Topic locked
AGA BOOM TICKETS ARE THEY OUT YET, DOES ANYONE KNOW????????? Dec 23, 2004
Hi does anyone know if the Aga Boom tickets are out yet? I heard they are coming to Dubai. Could anyone let me know if they have any information or how I could get tickets, I just arrived from New York and I'm completely new here!

Alex 27

I heard they are coming as well Dec 23, 2004
Hi alex, welcome to Dubai, I arrived from London 2 years back. I saw Aga Boom over there it was insane! Im 24 years old and I could not stop laughing! As for tickets for the show, try calling ITP tickets, they know about stuff like this. But I do advise you should book ASAP for it.
Mike

Dec 23, 2004
Guys the show is definetly coming, I called ITP, but tickets are not on sale yet. They say they will be out early Jan
Amed

Dec 23, 2004
I don't mean to sound stupid but what the hell is Aga Boom??
binshi

Dec 23, 2004
omg u dont know aga boom! where have you been for the last few years in a cave! for god sakes its aga boom!

never heard of them either....

but i heard there good tho read above if you dont believe me.
FAKESPIKE

Dec 26, 2004
What is Aga Boom?
Atar

Dec 26, 2004
http://www.agaboom.com/
Mike

Dec 26, 2004
Hey guys, true ITP will have them out early Jan, I just spoke to them and the tickets (though not confirmed) seem reasonably priced in relation to when they were in London (90 quid). I did't watch it there but some friends did and they said the show was amazing, so if they (REALLY) are resonably priced I think I might go with some friends. They are Ex cirque De Soliel acts according to the web site.
X
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 26, 2004
I heard about that show, it's the one with the two meanings literal and metaphorical. Many people have different intepretations on it. Is that the show?

Dec 26, 2004
That is true there are two meanings to the show, thats why it is not considered a circus act, it's more theatre. There are a number of differing interpretations on the show, everyone who comes out will tell you something different.
Alex 27

Dec 26, 2004
You m oron it is a parody, not multiple interpretations, it documents the simplicity of the human form captured by the spirit of "clown". This isn't waiting for Godot or a stanley Kubrick flick. This is art in a simpler form, breaking down and playing on the ironies of life.
Georgalicious

Dec 27, 2004
Mo ron? Watch this i diot. EVERYONE CAN YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENT INTEPRETATIONS YOU HAVE OF THE THIRD PIC ON THE SLIdE SHOW

"do not touch"

http://www.agaboom.com/slideshow.htm [/img][/list]
Alex 27

Dec 27, 2004
Well my personal opinion, it reflects the innate human desire to break rules set upon them. By literally having the do not touch " we still want to touch even more than if was written do touch". The world works backwards in reverse psychology format.

HOWS THAT!?
Mo Diddly

Dec 28, 2004
Ok I'm confused as to why we are now in the products and services discussion... never the less, I took it as a quasi warning signal. That being the clown is the symbol, the symoblized is stupidity. Hence its almost a mockery tactic to stay away from certain elements in life. If I had to break it down literally "Don't be a moron and do things you aint gotta do!"
X
Dubai Forum Visitor

they are here Jan 03, 2005
:D

did you guys see the ad in Khaleej Times today???
JOJO
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai