WORD UP

Topic locked
WORD UP Dec 23, 2004
yo peeps its like i've seen most of tha people who think am retarded & guess wat hahhaha this wat i think:

fakespike- he knows me & i know him hahahah ( he is retarded coz that nigga talkin bout mad shit all tha time hahahah wipe & wash ur a big headed selfish & u got no friends)

jamal: damn i know him fo a long time & he knows that am sick wit it word up homey this year is history hahahhaha word up.

175bmp: tha first time i've seen him tha guy looked like he was lost coz he neva saw ghetto guys (me & j) educated & successfull & outta tha ghetto

alvii: hahahahhaha not wat u expect wen u see hahahah amean i wouldnt think that was her she is seriously lonely damn no friends at all ( i saw tht in ur eye's u cant deny it)

peace out

& cya all yall in hell hahahahahha :lol:

tha don
ish

ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 26, 2004
met Ish ,,, i was SHOCKED!!!!...he is the nicest guy around....we were at a pizza joint, the waitress dropped a fork guess who went to the rescue and helped her pick it up??? "Ish" -- all this DON NIGGA is so fake,,, he is so shwwweeeet..u wouldnt believe it..he was with this girl and he treated her so well i was amazed ,,, just shut me up completely flabbergasted at the real ISH ,,, if there ever was a nice sweet guy i guess Ish could be it ..he is the ANGEL ... dont even have the heart to diss the guy anymore he is so nice ,,, to the sweetest guy on the forum *kiss* *kiss*
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 26, 2004
thanks for the kisses.

but ish! u talking about ish! omg man what you do u didnt work that vodu did you. man i guess i saw ish one time too many times some of my mojo rubbed off on him.

wtf is this strangers meeting behind my back. did i give yall permission.
just for that alvii i'm pairing you with some weirdo. hmm....

alvii and nightlover.

revenge is sweet....

i'm off my rocker anyways. happy to hear you too like each other dont fall for the money on the bed trick yea. the minute u ben over to reach it.... BANG! :shock:

he takes it away :P lol got u tsk tsk dirty minds...
FAKESPIKE

Dec 26, 2004
yo yo people don get it twisted

NO COMMENT

THA DON
ISH

8)
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 26, 2004
glad to see you all made up. less dissing more kissing !!!!

woohoo.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat