Urgent - Can Anyone Confirm Or Deny This ?

Topic locked
May 15, 2006
phew

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 15, 2006
OK, thats the best news I have had all day, however when Snipes comes back online, that will be the definitive proof. We'll look forward to that! I think he is going to be surprised when he reads this thread!

As for this Mike...........lets get 'im! :twisted:

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 15, 2006
Yshimy has made me think.

He has been fairly evasive up to the point today, when the gauntlet was thrown down.

Then he posts a positive reply, still giving no details.

Then....... i read Hashmans post history.

This was No 1 post

hashman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:04 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guyz . This forum is cool man. Sniper420 is funny . Voted for sense of humour. ma first post

Sooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :? :? :? :?

Hashman

Please PM to me the links of this forum where you say this Mike has been banned.
arniegang

May 15, 2006
The plot thickens.

There is a Mike on Snipers Hi 5 profile too

...... who just so happens to live in On, Can

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displ ... d=28065562

:? :? :? :? :?
arniegang

May 15, 2006
daddy i was the best detective cauz i brought his hi 5 profile in public. I bet sniper has plotted this game with the help of his friend (s).

dad, i was just thinking , if hashman dies and you have to call

" Hi , i am calling from London , do ya know any hashman , who is studying....." :P

we all must apperciate the efforts of daddy to create the love and affection in forums ..... :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 15, 2006
Arnie, you're one top bloke, and this forum is incredibly lucky to have you around.

Three Cheers for Arniegang.........................
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 15, 2006
What it has highlighted is maybe the need for the Admins to have a confidential folder tucked away with any real or personal details? Could be a secure location where we all log in and post our contact details.

Just a suggestion. Would avoid any soul searching like this in the future.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 15, 2006
Its OK HP and thx for your help with the Hi 5 link, it was a good start for us.

And yes it is Sniper, as was Yshimy's brilliant find on GarageBand. Both concur it is Sniper/Danny/Daniel.
arniegang

May 15, 2006
Thanks Zoots.

I care about all of us on here because i am the "DF Daddy". I know we all have our fallouts from time to time, but everyone here is a member of a community created by ALL OF US.

When something like this happens, it was nice to see nearly all of you involved in some small way. I had many many PMs from people who didn't post in the thread, but offered help, and from newbies too.

So please dont thank me, thank all of yourselves. You have ALL done Dubai Forums proud.

:oops: :oops:
arniegang

May 15, 2006
yshimy wrote:Hashman...

Well 2 points:
1) you shouldn't post such critical info without confirming it..
2) if you are sniper.... you are pathatic (sorry, but had to say it)

Dude I tried to confirm from my side, did what ever possible from my end. I aint sniper420 that's pissing me off! I get many mails asking if I was sniper420. I relied on many sources not only one person's blabbery statement. Let snipes decide when he is back
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 15, 2006
Hashman

STOP being evasive. Please PM me the details/links of this forum where you got this information.

Which bit of this and the previous request dont you understand?
arniegang

May 15, 2006
Someone, somewhere along the line needs stringing up by their goolies... and I don't mean in the virtual reality sense :shock:
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

May 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:Its OK HP and thx for your help with the Hi 5 link, it was a good start for us.

And yes it is Sniper, as was Yshimy's brilliant find on GarageBand. Both concur it is Sniper/Danny/Daniel.

Arnie,
I did traced Hashman's posts and his joining date and would say it one hell of coincident. First post is to support Sniper420, then the most other posts are also in favor of Sniper420 and in the end... there is a post by Hashman that Sniper is the only one replied too......!!!!
Also that Hashman didn't participate for months... then appear with this info!!!!!!

Well i didn't want to complicate things and say they are the same person.

Looking over the internet for Sniper i found him in many, many, many, many forums...... makes me still think that they might be the same person and it is just a trick with nothing to confirm my IDea.....

Anyway, please keep us updated if this Hashman replied to confirm they are different people

one last thing... how come Hashman was not able to help to confirm the even of the death, and now claming quoting him
I relied on many sources not only one person's blabbery statement

that makes me feel more that they are the same person.

cheers arnie, we are dealing with a psycho
yshimy

May 15, 2006
This is very sad and regrettable.

Someone is acting like a huge feather I think and you know what? When you pull crap like this well, what goes around comes around.... Thats all I will say.... :shock:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2006
Totally agre with you guys Liban and Yshimy.

Also Ysh, he stated that he knew Sniper a long time and has "been ill with cancer a long time".

So time will will tell.
arniegang

May 16, 2006
Daddy

now it is confirm that sniper was flirting wid us , can i crack some jokes :P

By the way , what the Canadian told ya when you inquired from University

" Hi do ya know sniper 420, who is student of ........." ?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 16, 2006
shit situation we got invloved in>>>we took a thread tooo serious but who in the world would have posted a NEWS :evil: like that without being sure...sick joke from a twisted mind!
in any case i am glad that sniper is ok! :)
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 16, 2006
alexandra wrote:shit situation we got invloved in>>>we took a thread tooo serious but who in the world would have posted a NEWS :evil: like that without being sure...sick joke from a twisted mind!
in any case i am glad that sniper is ok! :)

We shall wait to see sweetie. When he pops up, there will be a big celebration and the hunt for the troll will be on!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 16, 2006
As far as I am concerned SNIPER = HASHMAN. No specific information but although I was born at night, it wasn't last night.

Next topic!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2006
I got so alarmed & so sentimental about Sniper, even I`m new here, but even more I`m touched.. no, admired with your concern & care!

Yeah, DK... let`s wait to see.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 16, 2006
hehe, this is soo entertaining! I'd say, "All's well, that ends well"

all you guys deserve an Applause !
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 16, 2006
yshimy wrote:one thing i can't understand....

I understood that the HI5 is not our D,
How the Hi5 guy got the same mail as Sniper's mail that is confirmed from XRW ???

Yshimy, sorry if I confused you dude but I was confirming the email and not the chubby guy from Hi 5.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2006
Great X,
So we are now pending Arnie's confirming that this Hashman is Sniper or not...

It would be really pathatic
yshimy

May 16, 2006
I still have not received a pm from Hashman. :twisted: :twisted:
arniegang

May 16, 2006
I've been following this thread and hope that the situation is resolved now ...

On a positive point, it does show the sense of community built up around this forum.... but on the other hand, if it is confirmed as a joke, I'll hold down the culprit whilst everyone had a bash at him/her!
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 16, 2006
can't anyone here hack this hashman's IP and get us something solid ?!!
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 16, 2006
im working on it
arniegang

it was obvious May 16, 2006
i believe sniper's full nick was sniper420

don't know if you guys know why people from the subcontinent usually put 420 around their names on forums etc. but the following should explain

Section 420
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code (used in India and Pakistan) has become a slang reference for a confidence trickster. Such criminals are sometimes called 420 in popular culture in those countries.

A 420 is a person acting fraudulently to cheat somebody out of their belongings; a confidence trickster. From Section 420 of the Penal Codes of both India and Pakistan covering such activity. The Penal Codes of both countries are inherited from the Indian Penal Code of 1860 instituted by the British rulers of the Indian Subcontinent, which then included the present-day countries of India and Pakistan. A popular 1955 Hindi film from India, Shri 420 (in English: Mr. 420) has a central character who, though innocent, is regarded by many as a con man, hence "Mr. 420".

It is to be noted that the code was also in use in other nearby countries such as Burma, where even today the term 420 means a con-artist.

Not to be confused with the association of '420' with marijuana in the USA.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_420"
terranova
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 16, 2006
guys i have been following this thread even though i am rather new here and don't recall knowing sniper...and to see the amount of concern that has been generated from a rumour (thankfully) is really heart warming!...arnie,everyone in DF is privelaged to have someone looking after the forum and its members such as yourself...i don't know that many people who would go out of their way to such an extent out of concern for someone they haven't actually met.......you are a credit to the human race!
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 16, 2006
:oops: :oops: :oops:
arniegang

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat