Why Are Jews So Powerful?

Topic locked
May 15, 2006
gosh.!!!!!..these thoughtful... full of insight threads i have just been reading make me feel really dumb! :cry: .....but on the other hand also more enlightened. :)

wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2006
Jews have agressive and preventive politics in any kind of field, esspecialy the military one. They modernized their mentality and have high positions in USA administration.

To succed, the Arabs must stop fighting eachother (see Irak), they must modernize the their society (women must be equal to men), must develop the industry, and to use more the diplomacy making loby.

As an example Israel has the nuclear bomb, but the Arabs do not have it! You should think about it!
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 18, 2006
Arabs should have something similar to NATO.
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 18, 2006
actually dacus ...in islam women 'are' equal to men , only different!
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2006
Dacus wrote:Arabs should have something similar to NATO.

The GCC has a defense force but only for the 6 member council.

Other Arab states have defense pact agreements, but the ego-maniacs running most countries would never actually abide by them in times of war...

I mean Jordan had a defense pact with Egypt and Syria but that didn't stop its puppet king from trying to warn Golda Meir about the Arab plan for a lightning attack. Yes, I know it participated but it was a token participation.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 18, 2006
FYI, my second paragraph refers to the October 1973 War.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 19, 2006
wannabe you like to think that Arab men and women are equal but you are wrong!
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 19, 2006
"we came, we saw, we conquered" in Latin: "Veni vidi vici" and belongs to Caesar.
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2006
wannabe wrote:actually dacus ...in islam women 'are' equal to men , only different!

leave it, this guy just cannot stop himself from badmouthing others, while he thinks to be a know it all.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 20, 2006
Dacus wrote:wannabe you like to think that Arab men and women are equal but you are wrong!

So says you.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 20, 2006
I just red some raports on internet who say that.
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2006
As K would say 'Don't feed the troll!'
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 20, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:As K would say 'Don't feed the troll!'

I am from Iron Guard Reloaded so do not try to play stupid games because you will suffer!
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2006
Well my friend it means nothing to me as I've never heard of it! And sadly you are the one who will suffer.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 20, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Well my friend it means nothing to me as I've never heard of it! And sadly you are the one who will suffer.

the Iron Guard, was the principal fascist movement in Romania during the interwar period. it was violent, anti-Semitic and nationalistic, characteristics common to all European fascist movements.

he needs treatement, although i doubt there is any cure for retards like him
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 20, 2006
Thanks for replying.

So the guy is a major loser then, just ignore him, people with attitudes like his don't last long around here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 23, 2006
Dacus wrote:Jews have agressive and preventive politics in any kind of field, esspecialy the military one. They modernized their mentality and have high positions in USA administration.

To succed, the Arabs must stop fighting eachother (see Irak), they must modernize the their society (women must be equal to men), must develop the industry, and to use more the diplomacy making loby.

As an example Israel has the nuclear bomb, but the Arabs do not have it! You should think about it!

Trying to act like the West is what killed Arabs in the first place, so modernization unless its modernization back to Khalifah rule, its not going to benefit Arabs.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums