Silent Hill Movie

Topic locked
silent hill movie May 15, 2006
whao !this movie is so GOOD !!!if you played the silent hill horror game series your SO gonna enjoy this . but even if you didnt play the game , no big deal (the story took another turn in the movie anyways), you just wont have the fun of pointing at the screen , shoutin' "AAAAAHHHH its HIM!!" everytime a returning character such as pyramid head<3<3<3 shows up !!

i watched it with the crappiest video quality ever but it was still so damn creepy !!! anyone knows when its gonna be up in cinemas ?or ecxited 'bout watching it for the second time though you already know the ending ??

PYRAMID HEAD RULES !!! :headbang:

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

May 16, 2006
OK...now I know I'm getting old! Could someone who has the faintest idea what this all means please translate into English???

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 16, 2006
lol you know ! silent hill the movie !

pyramid head is a character from the game who just rocked it , he's got the largest sword ever in cinema history :D
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

cant wait! Jun 19, 2006
same here man..cant wait till it comes in the cinemas.

wait...pyramid head...but that has nothing to do with the first part of silent hill. hes from the second part!!!
they twisted everything. they turned the father into a freakin lady. i just hope they dont shove heather in there too for no goddamn reason, that'll be twitsted.

the nurses are pretty freaky too...enjoyed killing them in the game.

anyways...you're so lucky for watching it...while im dying here over the trailer.
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk