My Art ~~ Wooohoooo !

Topic locked
My Art ~~ wooohoooo ! May 14, 2006
so im showin off with the same drawings for like the 100th time , SO WHAT? lol .. havent got the time to make new ones ..

anywho .

long story short , my com is bein' a biatch and not saving all the kick ass stuff that im making on photo editting programmes . thats why i only use MS paint (DONT YOU DARE LAUGH)
so yeah .. i did paste the clouds in the first picture from another pic i googled . but i still did some changes (you can notice me tryin to smudge it with the crappy spray on the top right)

title:(broken angel)

title:(dissapearing world)

so i met this girl online askin people to draw her "anime style" this is what turned out :

that's somethin' i uh .. drew when i was bored .

notice : i can do way better than that , this is only by the mouse --------->*showing off* , my scanner is the second biatch that i hafta deal with ..

so hey , enjoy and leave some ops on yer way ! :D

EDIT: OH DAMN ..i just realized posting this might be against the rules ,
um .. is it ? sorry if it is ..

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

May 14, 2006
You got some talent there girl.

Nothing wrong with posting your art as long as it is not offensive or explicit in anyway. Got to be a little careful with the Manga and Anime stuff. You start going down the Tomoya Kankurou line and you will get edited and banned!

If you are a real fan of the Japanese school, then you need to start with the Haiga style and really study the work of classical painters such as Katsushika Hokusai and Kitagawa Utamaro. From these you will be able to trace the origins of the skills developed in todays modern Japanese graphic style.

After that, take the technique skill you can learn and develop your own style.

Keep at it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 15, 2006
aww!!!11 thanks for the very sweet n' useful reply ! yes i believe i can do better by studying the classics and stuffz, im planning on doing so in the summer vacation . right now im having my final exams (*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH*pulls hair out)

yeah .. it's 7:45 am , n' im gettin ready to go down n' wait for the bus .got chemistry today O_O
so yeh , thanks sweety . i'll keep it up :P

PS: you seem to know alot about this whole thing , you been lookin into it or somethin ?
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

May 16, 2006
My original degree was in Art. I am a professional designer and creative now but have an interest in and have done a great many things!

Cartoon and Pop art are a big favourite and you would do well to look into the early work of American illustrators and cartoon artists, such as Ben Day, who were heavily influenced by the graphic style of the classical Japanese artists. These then were re-discovered by the pop art culture of the 1960's with works by Roy Lichtenstein, James Rosenquist and Andy Warhol.

Cartoon culture then progressed with the improvements in reproduction techniques and styles using airbrush and mixed digital media were developed. Todays genereation of digital artisits have grown up with access to superior software and processing speed, however pure design is always best started with the traditions of paper and pencil. It is a skill to be learned and practiced daily. There is more movement and animation.

Chemistry is important...

Keep at it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 09, 2006
WOW.. great talent.... I LOVE the girl with the brown hair.... way to go PARANOID :D
Metallioum
Dubai Forum User

Jul 09, 2006
Talent Talent Talent!! I love it all. I hope you pursue your art professionally. Very impressive
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat