I Want A Girlfriend In Dubai

Topic locked
I want a girlfriend in dubai Dec 08, 2004
36 y old, divorced, engineer, Romanian.I'll come there in april in visit. Untill then i want to meet a girl for small talk. All my friend are saying about me that I'm a funny guy. Gusty

Gusty
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 08, 2004
yes Gusty u funny guy ,, y dont we get ur priorities rite first ,,
Get Visa to come to dubai
Get Job
Get place to live
Get to know place
Get Job that pays enough to afford Girl friend
Get standard
Get girl
oh yeah ...
In this country
U gotta get the car first , when u get the car u get the image and when u get the image u get the girl SO u gotta get the CAR first.

Can ppl stop begging for girls on the forum ,,, we have important issues to discuss here like Fake says : Wipe or wash ?
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 13, 2004
I have a car now, then I have the image and shld I expect to get a bf soon? hehehehe....

Im not making fun, every word you said is true.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 13, 2004
I agree that havin'a car is important in Dubai. And not just because
of the image. :) You really fuckin'need it when you are dating a girl,
especially if you live in The Gardens and she lives in Deirah. :)
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Dec 14, 2004
that rule dont apply on me & j coz we was gettin brains sin 16 damn & we neva had a car amean wat is tha car for juss to make out hhahaha nigga tha staircase will do B hahahahhh but know shit changed i juss tell her meet me somewhere u get me amean no need to pick her up & shit like that ill write in detail lata g2g

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 14, 2004
ISH wrote:that rule dont apply on me & j coz we was gettin brains sin 16

Ish u have BRAINS ??? U mean u can do more than just eat, fart and shit

ISH wrote:i juss tell her meet me somewhere u get me amean no need to pick her up & shit like that ish

u such a cheapo....sheesh and i suppose to get jealous coz u r defending LKM.....

*Nothing personal but i just LURVE dissing u on the forum :twisted:
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 14, 2004
Girls what you said was true! We dont need a bum, a man has to have a car! no car no date!
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2004
lol when did you gals decide to unit against the poor.

dude:- "but i love you monalisa?"
monalisa:- "do you have a car?"
dude:- "its just my mom is dieing of cancer soi had to sell the car but for you i will get the world!"
monalisa:- "tough once you get a little money then call me. not till! later!"
FAKESPIKE

Dec 14, 2004
what should a girl expect from a 36yo guy? whirlwind romance?
He should have at least show some not luxury but a sense of quality living.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 15, 2004
Just a humble curiosity.
What do you mean by "sense of quality living" in Dubai?
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Dec 15, 2004
hahaha i heard u went out an bought a mitusbishi lancer urself congrats on that when the party? u still chillin in rattle snake? ill come if u gonna be treating?
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

HI GUSTY Dec 15, 2004
HOPE U FIND WAT U R LOOKING FOR..........................GOOOOOD LUCK
nightlover
Dubai Forum User

Dec 15, 2004
yo wateva i said was true & i do more than shittin eatin i get blowjobs i work & owwww i got women all over tha globe waitin to see me hahahah dont u doubt me aiiite ill prove it wen i see u thas if am goin 2 ontha 30th & so wat if am defendin lkm she hot amean i can feel that from here & she is from a country unlike u half, quarter of every country in this world hahahahahahah

dont get me wrong am tha type u love to sit wit hate to sleep wit like givvin head 2 so eaze ur pain :roll: i aint hatin

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 15, 2004
To : Andyba

Definition of a “sense” of quality living. Let us look at the given :

1.Engineer - Technical people usually gets higher income than that of regular administrative person irregardless of which field he is in.

2.36 y old – surely wealth on years of experience he has, therefore at least he would be getting a batting average salary of 5digits salary. With
5digits salary / month there are a lot of things you could afford. Already plus he is divorced, he manages his own pocket.

3.Divorced – he is a Cassanova more or less, freed from the knot. Sweet talking and romantic skills. Do you think he would be jumping to another headache. He said he is just looking for a gf, and remember the saying, life for a guy begins at forty. Read between the lines…..

4.I'll come there in April in visit. Dec to April is a long time, he will have his savings and money. To get a furnished flat, a car and a good job and date a gurl.

Summary :

Engineer+36yo+divorced+funny = should be able to take her to a fancy restaurant + buy her flowers+ bring her to a bar and offer her some drinks + takes her to places on a private transportation + have a good job + mature outlook in life as what experience has taught him and last but not the least take her home after a date.

Hope I was able to answer your question.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 15, 2004
To the Don!

Are you asking me to take you out on a date?
Nope we are not hangin’ out there since I got back here.
No problem on treatin u.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 15, 2004
Summary :

Engineer+36yo+divorced+funny = should be able to take her to a fancy restaurant + buy her flowers+ bring her to a bar and offer her some drinks + takes her to places on a private transportation + have a good job + mature outlook in life as what experience has taught him and last but not the least take her home after a date.

Christ, thats me all over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: plus the 5 digit salary, and waiting to get his motor!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat