To All UAE Nationl Haters

Topic locked
To all UAE nationl haters May 12, 2006
This goes to the people who hates uae nationals :
I was browsing some of the masseges and some of them got m attentions talking dirty about UAE national and in different aspects ,jobs behavior ect…
The way I see it is that no one pushed your sorry as* parents to come work here! Right? They probably sold one family member just to collect the money to get a visa to this country .  sorry if I'm being to honest foreigners !
And whats with you people trying to act all cool, pleasssssssse we all know what counties you came from, we all know how you people lives back there, living in wooden houses working in farms or running away from you shi#y governments, we all know you even the ones with degrees worked selling milk bottles or in a laundry , my god ,and you still write these things, you guys are something.
Ask you parents if with out this county you will live this life style or go to these privet schools or even get the chance to live in such a country.
Trying to ac all civilized ? please , we taught your sorry as*es civilization LOOOL I saw your kind in mall dressing in cheap jeans and nokia in your hand (( it's a mobile phone for you foreigners who don't know it ), please get a life, go do something productive in your lives better than hanging out, walking among us smelling like shi*
And yes we'll cut in line where ever and when ever we want LIVE WITH IT , hellllooo wake up people with out us there will be no you daaaa

I'll tell you what, for those guys who posted it those massages give me the name of your county and we'll put it in public here how you use to live there and how much you or your family would earn and so on >>> well see if your country even opened a McDonald restaurant yet .I DARE YOU .

This county and it's people gave you the chance of your live to live.

Excuse my broken English, I'm not civilized like you.

firefingers

May 12, 2006
simply pathetic :)
Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: To all UAE nationl haters May 12, 2006
firefingers wrote:This goes to the people who hates uae nationals :
I was browsing some of the masseges and some of them got m attentions talking dirty about UAE national and in different aspects ,jobs behavior ect…
The way I see it is that no one pushed your sorry as* parents to come work here! Right? They probably sold one family member just to collect the money to get a visa to this country .  sorry if I'm being to honest foreigners !
And whats with you people trying to act all cool, pleasssssssse we all know what counties you came from, we all know how you people lives back there, living in wooden houses working in farms or running away from you shi#y governments, we all know you even the ones with degrees worked selling milk bottles or in a laundry , my god ,and you still write these things, you guys are something.
Ask you parents if with out this county you will live this life style or go to these privet schools or even get the chance to live in such a country.
Trying to ac all civilized ? please , we taught your sorry as*es civilization LOOOL I saw your kind in mall dressing in cheap jeans and nokia in your hand (( it's a mobile phone for you foreigners who don't know it ), please get a life, go do something productive in your lives better than hanging out, walking among us smelling like shi*
And yes we'll cut in line where ever and when ever we want LIVE WITH IT , hellllooo wake up people with out us there will be no you daaaa

I'll tell you what, for those guys who posted it those massages give me the name of your county and we'll put it in public here how you use to live there and how much you or your family would earn and so on >>> well see if your country even opened a McDonald restaurant yet .I DARE YOU .

This county and it's people gave you the chance of your live to live.

Excuse my broken English, I'm not civilized like you.

ok, u r pissed off , but would u be so kind to tell us the reasons. which were the things or threads that made u go so against foreigners! i must say that i am so new to this problem, never visited dubai ( although i heared only good things about it, and that the majority of people r not local,. correct me pls if i am wrong) but i did not know that there is such an issue between locals and foreigners!
and if the highest civilisation rate is to have a MCdonald's restaurant than i would rather be an ignorant and not have that crappy food. being civilised doesn't have any connection with the place u come from or the income u have! civilised , in my own view, is culture, respect, manners and education, not fast food chain restaurants.
i get that u r a local and i do understand and respect the fact that u stand up for ur nation, i would do the same if i were u!
i do insist to know the things that bothered u so much in the forum, i did not see anything insulting that would lead to this anger in ur post!
regards
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
I can see one heading for FC

:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 12, 2006
arniegang wrote:I can see one heading for FC

anyway the things r so boring in fight club, dont u think so arnie? :lol: we need some new topics
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

opinions May 12, 2006
firefingers i understand your anger but.... people do have the right to express themselves....(as you also have done)....albeit expressing their negative opinions of a society. however this doesn't mean we all agree (that is foreigners) with the extreme opinions of a few. I have visited dubai at the begining of this year... the people were great ...polite ...hospitable and friendly and thats both nationals and other immigrant workers. every society has its bad apples and to say so doesn't neccesarily mean that all are the same!
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: opinions May 12, 2006
wannabe wrote:firefingers i understand your anger but.... people do have the right to express themselves....(as you also have done)....albeit expressing their negative opinions of a society. however this doesn't mean we all agree (that is foreigners) with the extreme opinions of a few. I have visited dubai at the begining of this year... the people were great ...polite ...hospitable and friendly and thats both nationals and other immigrant workers. every society has its bad apples and to say so doesn't neccesarily mean that all are the same!

so correct! i forgot to mention that in my post, well saied1 not all the people r the same and it's harmfull to speak in general!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
Why would somebody live here and hate the nationals?

Firefingers, are you referring to Indian (and related) nationals? Or Western nationals? Other Arabs? Who?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2006
alexandra wrote:

anyway the things r so boring in fight club, dont u think so arnie? :lol: we need some new topics

Alex

Its easy to start a big row in FC, just start a post about gays, jews or george bush and i can guarantee a fight will take place

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

May 12, 2006
arniegang wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Alex

Its easy to start a big row in FC, just start a post about gays, jews or george bush and i can guarantee a fight will take place

:lol: :lol: :lol:

u know somethin' arnie? i have nothing against gays, that is personal option, intimate and no interest to talk about it, jews- already there is a thread, but mr. bush, nowwwww that's another story! cause i do have something against him and the black devil that whisperes in his ear: mrs C. rice :evil: but i dont wanna ruin this topic that seems so interesting.
p.s btw, where is firefingers? i would love he wwill step in to have a civilised word with us!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
guys how do i get onto the fight club page....seems only certain people have the privalage
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
Wannabe,

They probably won't let you in simply on your choice of username!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2006
my post was to those guys ...
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=6361
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2680
firefingers

May 12, 2006
don't plant hate people, and don't spake in general, we love and respect every1 who is a guest in this country this is whats our culture is all about but we also can say non sence too !
firefingers

May 12, 2006
firefingers wrote:don't plant hate people, and don't spake in general, we love and respect every1 who is a guest in this country this is whats our culture is all about but we also can say non sence too !

great to hear that firefingers, i really wish to visit ur country and previousely i had that info about locals that u people r hospitable and respectfull.
thanks for telling us the topics that bothered u, i am interested to chek it out!
oh, and one more thing1 as this is a dubai forums, welcome and hope u will find it hosbitable, civilised and friendly enough to stick arround! :wink:
p.s lol, guys i am acting like a hostess! ewwwww what's wrong with me today? bad coffee i think :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
Concord wrote:Wannabe,

They probably won't let you in simply on your choice of username!

lol concord!
wannabe chek ur private messages!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
firefingers i cheked the links u posted and i must say: jason? oh man1 he really is something , i have seen some of his threads for sure he feels so frustrated and unhappy that's why he spills out the anger, but i am sure that u did not cheked all his posts, mainly all of them were like this! as for the 15 y old kid, well maybe he is not well informed and also he had the bad luck to witness a nasty situation! leave the kids in the playground, eventually they will grow up!
and like u saied, let's not speak in general! i am sure there is a black list for locals and one for the foreigners!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
firefingers... i think that one of the posts u have put a link to is written by some immature kid who doesn't really know what he is talking about....it sounds to me that the kid is just a little scared of his possible change of surroundings and from this i gather that he would probably have pretty much the same stuff to say about the anticipated change where ever in the world he may be moving to.......he seems to be throwing punches in the dark.
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
eehem...concord.... whats wrong with my user name?????????????????????????? :(
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
wannabe wrote:eehem...concord.... whats wrong with my user name?????????????????????????? :(

i think he was just kidding! but i supose that he played arround the word wannabe as u WANNA BE in fight club! :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
oh ok .... :wink: ...i actually chose the user name coz i want to be in dubai.....fed up of life in the uk
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
alexandra wrote:oh, and one more thing1 as this is a dubai forums, welcome and hope u will find it hosbitable, civilised and friendly enough to stick arround! :wink:
p.s lol, guys i am acting like a hostess! ewwwww what's wrong with me today? bad coffee i think :lol:

Ohhhhhhhh a new DF Hostess with the Mostess in the making :lol:

You got a maid outfit as well Alex ?

:D :D :D
arniegang

May 12, 2006
arniegang wrote:
alexandra wrote:oh, and one more thing1 as this is a dubai forums, welcome and hope u will find it hosbitable, civilised and friendly enough to stick arround! :wink:

Ohhhhhhhh a new DF Hostess with the Mostess in the making :lol:

You got a maid outfit as well Alex ?

:D :D :D

no i don't arnie, sorry. but if DF will employ me they will be responable for the outfit lol :lol: :lol: :lol: not that being a hostess is a bad thing, no shame for any honorable work, but i do plan to work in another field!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
My flirt was wasted

:cry: :cry: :cry:
arniegang

May 12, 2006
arniegang wrote:My flirt was wasted

:cry: :cry: :cry:

ohhh arnie, dont cry honey cause u will break my heart! :wink:
ur flirt is safe with me, lol :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
The point is you didnt get it and prob still dont

arniegang

May 12, 2006
arniegang wrote:The point is you didnt get it and prob still dont

wise arnie, pls enlight my poor mind, i have been in the forums all day long and still fighting against damn willing to smoke, so be my nicotine and clear it for me lol. be more explicit for my tired brain cells!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
thanks every one for replying, thanks alexandra.
and I'm sorry about my post I guess I just couldn't conrole my self.
I hope we'll discuess more useful topics in the future .
firefingers

May 12, 2006
Its not what we discuss, its how we discuss it that matters.
arniegang

im a brit May 12, 2006
yo fire fingers
Come here to britain , you f***ing arrogant PR**k!!!!!!
You arse banger!!!!!!!!
Made a bit of money,Off the back of others, Who CHARGE you !!!
what if you jump a queue of indians , and one slaps you, what would you do?????
They don't have a mcd's ??!!! Have you ever travelled anywhere you illiterate bedouin!!!!!!!!!
Do you take it up your bottom like many of your fellow countrymen??
money123
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat