TattOo In A WOmanS BOdY

Topic locked
Apr 04, 2006
chariza wrote:
ajoy wrote:often, i have to go offshore and work with the divers..

i have seen some of the divers would tatoo every inch of their body ( except the face)..

apart from being a reflection of their personality they say it scares away the marine organisms..when they are underwater.

so funny! :D :D :D

i hope its not the face that scares the marine organism..heheheh

:lol: i hope not... :lol:

ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 04, 2006
chariza wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:
chariza wrote:I have a tatoo on my leg..done 2 years ago...i done that because i was so upset at that time :( hmmmm

i dont know really if it turn on or turn off for guys...but still i cant do anything about it..it is already done..well, laser will do..but i possibly remove when i already get old... :D

Hi Chariza,

Can see why you started the thread now.

Don't worry about it. A serious guy should accept this as part of 'you'. He cannot change what has happened to you in the past as you cannot change what has happened to him. Your personality and everything about you should be enough to keep him turned on.

This is possibly the biggest problem with tattoos, people see them as a fashion statement, however are not truly aware of the permance of them. Metal peircings can be removed and leave small scars, a tattoo is for life.

:wink:

Knight

got a gesture in there :roll:

but still im just asking if it is a turn off or on for a guy, it doesnt mean that having a tattoo will not appreciate my personality, it is really depend on how you handle yourself.

having a tattoo is nothing to do about a relationship :D

a tattoo is for life...not so true, coz it can be remove now.

that is what i meant when i was quoting Dubai Knight, that having a tatoo has nothing to do with a relationship, i just did not get where the relationship came from, she was only asking if guys like it or not.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 09, 2006
Liban wrote:
IMJ wrote:once i was watching this program on TV, it was showing ppl who get metal objects implanted under their skin, man, that was a horror. They showed guys with metal balls sticking out like a punk hairdo on their heads, girls with tongues cut in two, like snakes', one woman even said she had metal cone shaped implants in her chest, have no idea how it was possible, at the end they showed a guy who was getting metal balls under his skin on his head, he was bleeding like crazy.

That is fcuking disgusting...

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/IM_J/
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 09, 2006
J, u need to make that public so people can see the pic.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 10, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:J, u need to make that public so people can see the pic.

thought it was, just checked, it is showing the pic, do not know.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2006
IMJ wrote:thought it was, just checked, it is showing the pic, do not know.

J, its ur account. You can see it fine but unfortunately we do not have your password to be able to login and see it, as its not a public album.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 10, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
IMJ wrote:thought it was, just checked, it is showing the pic, do not know.

J, its ur account. You can see it fine but unfortunately we do not have your password to be able to login and see it, as its not a public album.

i get that, but when i loaded, i thought it would show the page with the album without asking for any passwords, i do not know how to make it pulic, will check it out now

check it now
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 11, 2006
I only have my ears pierced and I don't even wear earrings. I dont have tattoos either, don't want any.. I dont see the point?? :dontknow:
Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

May 11, 2006
Major turn off.

I don't dig tattoos on girls, especially those ones above the bum crack, quite possibly the worst. Even if I fell in love with a girl with one of these, I would be like "One of us have to go... me or the thing above your arse".
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 11, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Major turn off.

I don't dig tattoos on girls, especially those ones above the bum crack, quite possibly the worst. Even if I fell in love with a girl with one of these, I would be like "One of us have to go... me or the thing above your arse".

That's most of the good bits then?

:( :( :(

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 13, 2006
I have one of those, just at the base of my spine. I'm itching to get another tattoo, but don't know what or where.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 13, 2006
Chocs

DONT !!!!!!!

:shock:
arniegang

May 13, 2006
Chocs - Do it, do it, do it! :)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 14, 2006
Shut up X - dont encourage her

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

May 14, 2006
Don't do it Chocs! Think of the pain you went through first time...unless you are into that of course!

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 14, 2006
Pain? I fell asleep! Women have a higher tolerance to pain like that than men do.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 14, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Pain? I fell asleep! Women have a higher tolerance to pain like that than men do.

Yeah, we can be girly wusses! I was always told that girls should always go out with men who have ear piercings: because they have experienced pain...and know how to buy jewelry!

No tats for me though!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 14, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Pain? I fell asleep! Women have a higher tolerance to pain like that than men do.

that's true .... and it's mother day too!
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 14, 2006
arniegang wrote:Shut up X - dont encourage her

(Tasteful) Tats are hawt Arnie. Love those ones above the thumb holes :)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 14, 2006

My tattoo artist also said women (in general) handled the pain of a tat better than men. :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 14, 2006
Oh, i should get one then :lol:
Dubai Forums Member

May 14, 2006
888 wrote:Oh, i should get one then :lol:

Why? Do you like pain?

Hang around here and you will get to read some really painful jokes and save yourself the 500Dhs to have a poor representation of a butterfly on your arse...or wherever!

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 14, 2006
Judging by the avatar [888] we have another Aussie in the house. Welcome!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 15, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
...save yourself the 500Dhs to have a poor representation of a butterfly on your arse...or wherever!

No farking butterflies for me thanks :o
Dubai Forums Member

May 15, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Judging by the avatar [888] we have another Aussie in the house. Welcome!

:wink: Thx 147!
Dubai Forums Member

May 15, 2006
Liban wrote:
IMJ wrote:once i was watching this program on TV, it was showing ppl who get metal objects implanted under their skin, man, that was a horror. They showed guys with metal balls sticking out like a punk hairdo on their heads, girls with tongues cut in two, like snakes', one woman even said she had metal cone shaped implants in her chest, have no idea how it was possible, at the end they showed a guy who was getting metal balls under his skin on his head, he was bleeding like crazy.

That is fcuking disgusting...

HAHAHA I finally got around to reading this thread, actually once walking down Stephan Ave, I saw a guy with a working zipper on his cheak, i.e. if he opened his mouth and the zipper, well it'd be easy for him to brush his molars :shock: That is the most unique thing I’ve seen, one of the coolest tats was on a girl who had a UPC code on the back of her neck, I thought that was an interesting statement.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 15, 2006
Fayz, That's really really sick, so he really did have a flip-top head then!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 15, 2006
I dunno Chocs, its kinda cool in a sick and twisted way. Imagine, he'd be the only person who can actually do that lip zipping gesture for real :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 15, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 16, 2006
Knew a girl who had a 'W' tattooed on each buttock...when she bent down naked everyone went 'WoW'!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance