Ever Thought?

Topic locked
ever thought? May 03, 2006
Guys, have you ever thought, well, i do not know what you going to think of me now, but i gotta ask this.
I was once on the beach, not here, so, the girl was wearing thongs, and i was looking at her thinking:-"where does everything go, if it is only a string there?" U know what i mean? lol :oops: Esp. if she beds down to pick up something, what will happen? :o

IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
I've seen way too many girls wearing thongs and G-strings on the public beaches recently, they're pretty indecent.

Cheese wire springs to mind!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 03, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I've seen way too many girls wearing thongs and G-strings on the public beaches recently, they're pretty indecent.

Cheese wire springs to mind!

No, I don't think so. they are just confident about their shape. some of them are pretty.
and they try to get more sunshine and be sure whole body got same color. it's not indecency. :)
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

May 03, 2006
u guys did not get me, i do not mind girls wearing them, if they have a good shape it is fine, even if they do not, who cares, lol
what i am curious about is something else.
u should think of it, it is only a string in between, so, where is all the stuff in between there goes to, lol.
that is what i am thinking of.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
Er hello! We are in a Muslim country! It's totally unacceptable. Seriously these things are so small they might as well be wearing nothing. And these will then be the same people that whine and moan about being stared at!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 03, 2006
By a hotel pool yes. But not on a public beach. If people want to be pretty much naked on the beach then they should head to the nudist beaches of the South of France, not come to Dubai. Even I find it offensive.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 03, 2006
oh, well, I was not going to open a dispute on if women should wear thongs here or not.
I do not remember wearing thongs to the beach and wining about ppl staring at me, if u were reffering to my post on Dubai ppl.
this is crazy how ppl take things so wrong and start discussing something that was not even intended to be discussed.
cheers, guys
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
IMJ, I didn't mean that at all. I was simply stating that the girls who wear overly revealing swim wear to a public beach would likely then whinge about being stared at. I didn't mean YOU.

Like I said there's nothing wrong with thongs, but in the right place and the public beach is not it. Plus if girls are really conscious about tanning their butts, they can always use a sun bed it really doesn't have to be on show for all and sundry to see.

I think the term less is more, would be appropriate here. Something left to the imagination is far better than just putting it all out there, particularly if the body is not that good either.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 03, 2006
IMJ, there is less material at the back, but a little more in the front - so basically enough to keep everything held in place. However, if the thong bottoms are not the right size, then yes, you could get an eye-full when the woman bends over. Many women wearing thong bikinis also get waxed down there, otherwise they'd be looking a little messy down there, if you know what I mean. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 03, 2006
IMJ wrote:oh, well, I was not going to open a dispute on if women should wear thongs here or not.
I do not remember wearing thongs to the beach and wining about ppl staring at me, if u were reffering to my post on Dubai ppl.
this is crazy how ppl take things so wrong and start discussing something that was not even intended to be discussed.
cheers, guys

Just an aside thongs for an Aussie are flip-flops! When you wear your rubber thongs to the beach at home no one cares!! :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 03, 2006
GAB wrote:
IMJ wrote:oh, well, I was not going to open a dispute on if women should wear thongs here or not.
cheers, guys

Just an aside thongs for an Aussie are flip-flops! When you wear your rubber thongs to the beach at home no one cares!! :lol:

it is like that picture--2 women are walking on the beach with pair of thongs (aussie ones) sticking out of their butts, one is saying, - I told u we would get all attention with these, lol
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
EMJ or JMP or IMJ oh yeah IMJ

well... as previously mentioned there is more material from the front and the V usually ends down, so you can't see it from the back.

Anyway...

Choco, about this shouldn't be in a muslim country is totally rational.... but..... what about alcohol??

Anyway, lets not debate, i'm a guy and i like it :D
cheers
yshimy

May 03, 2006
yshimy wrote:EMJ or JMP or IMJ oh yeah IMJ

well... as previously mentioned there is more material from the front and the V usually ends down, so you can't see it from the back.

Anyway...

Choco, about this shouldn't be in a muslim country is totally rational.... but..... what about alcohol??

cheers

oh, well, guys, i am a girl, and thanks god i know what thongs are and how they work, lol, but thanks for letting me know anyway.
there are some pics i saw, someone e mailed me, were about thongs and what might happen, and yeah, there was more material in the front, guess it was not enough to cover up important places when it was needed.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
yshimy wrote:EMJ or JMP or IMJ oh yeah IMJ

Anyway...

cheers

yshimy,
r u trying to be smart showing u know ABC? lol
good job, guess not smart enough to remember 3 letters.
if u cannot do that, at least learn to copy and paste.
:wink:
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
Yshimy, I keep my things under wraps, if you know what I mean, there's no way in heck I'm putting my butt on show - ahahaha, what an awful though - runaway!!!!!!!

Each to their own, but like I said private and hotel pools are fine, but public beach, it's not cool. There was a woman with one the other week and she had a massive rear end - eeewwww man it was scary.

And girls about the waxing thing, it's so a good idea no-one wants to check out a bush thing going on down there in your swim suit, any swim suit I might add.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 03, 2006
Come on girls, just leave the beach bums alone. They're not doing anyone any harm... unless, of course, they've got an ass the size of Australia :D
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

May 03, 2006
I feel I should be reading this with my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears...being a bloke of the male persuasion!

Like reading a copy of Cosmopolitan! Excellent girls, keep it up!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 03, 2006
DK, don't you go leaving me in the middle of this... I think we're moving onto facials, pedicures, shoes and handbags next and I don't want to be left here on my own. All this was said by me in a very deep gruff voice, I might add :D
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

May 03, 2006
From past and bitter experience, it is better to keep ears and eyes open and gob shut...and collect as much intel on the opposition as possible!

We are mere observers and are entitled to evesdrop, but advise never to enter the discussion unless confronted with the dreaded "Does my bum look big in this?" or "Do you think this nail polish is a bit tarty?"

Honesty is invariably the fastest way to banishment!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 04, 2006
guys say it is a chick thing, but still reading it all, lol
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2006
IMJ wrote:guys say it is a chick thing, but still reading it all, lol

We love women what can we do
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 04, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:From past and bitter experience, it is better to keep ears and eyes open and gob shut...and collect as much intel on the opposition as possible!

We are mere observers and are entitled to evesdrop, but advise never to enter the discussion unless confronted with the dreaded "Does my bum look big in this?" or "Do you think this nail polish is a bit tarty?"

Honesty is invariably the fastest way to banishment!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

true, if its a question regarding her looks... just answer what she wants to hear... else you are in trouble.. :)
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 04, 2006
Actually I think many women these days prefer an honest opinion. After all what kind of boyfriend or friend would you be if you weren't honest in telling someone that what they're wearing doesn't suit them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 04, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Actually I think many women these days prefer an honest opinion. After all what kind of boyfriend or friend would you be if you weren't honest in telling someone that what they're wearing doesn't suit them.

well, its always a balancing act..its good to be tactful than being out right honest.. :)
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 04, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Actually I think many women these days prefer an honest opinion. After all what kind of boyfriend or friend would you be if you weren't honest in telling someone that what they're wearing doesn't suit them.

that is exactly what I think, we need an honest opinion, otherwise how we will improve if we do not know if we look ok or not.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2006
ajoy wrote:

well, its always a balancing act..its good to be tactful than being out right honest.. :)

u gotta be honest and open about things with ur other half, that is it, nothing else.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2006
You have to give a positive along with the negative. For example,

Barbie: "Darling, does my bum look big in these pants?"
Ken: "Sweetie-pie, those pants don't do any justice to your great bum. How about wearing the skirt instead?"

8)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:You have to give a positive along with the negative. For example,

Ken: "Sweetie-pie, those pants don't any justice to your great bum. How about wearing the skirt instead?"

8)

this is a nice way of saying the truth, u r good, Kanelli, I think with that talent of a diplomat u gotta be in gov.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2006
Nice one Kanelli, what a great answer.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:You have to give a positive along with the negative. For example,

Ken: "Sweetie-pie, those pants don't do any justice to your great bum. How about wearing the skirt instead?"

8)

kanelli, i have been practicing this diplomacy nearly for 10 years now..
who can tell this better than we guys.. how to answer to such questions..

thats exactly what i meant... :lol:
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat