Looking For Management Consultant Job In Dubai

Topic locked
Looking for Management Consultant Job in Dubai Sep 15, 2003
Hi,
I would be interested to hear from organisations, recruitment companies and or referrals for positions (contract/ permanent) in Dubai/UAE in areas of Business/IT management consultancy. I am British citizen, male, aged 30, currently living in London, working for a global BPO/IT/Consulting Services organisation.
Please email for enquires on
email: rhkhan@dsl.pipex.com

Profile.
I have 12 years proven/demonstrable knowledge and experience of providing strategic outsourcing business and technology consultancy (delivering transformation and IT solutions end to end as well as and developing market specific propositions) in relation to change management, Strategic Planning and procurement support (sourcing, outsourcing, procurement, PFI, PPP). I have worked in frontline consultancy with alliances and JV with evidence of selling to clients throughout procurement lifecycle, managing project and change management programmes and personally handling the full details of these programmes.

I have experience in the following areas as outlined above.

Performance Improvement:
Change operational performance for the better. Optimise operational performance and address strategic goals through detailed analysis and development of actionable recommendations. Baseline existing performance, set targets for improvement, and achieve gains in efficiency, quality, and productivity. Address fundamental causes of performance problems. Define an action plan to achieve world-class performance standards. Build a well-reasoned and documented business case for change.

Sourcing:
Outsource IT or business processes, from strategy, through baselining and selection, to governance and monitoring.
Ensure effective relationships and delivery of quality services throughout the entire sourcing lifecycle. Define sourcing strategies and establish governance mechanisms. Use objective baselines to facilitate negotiations. Align strategy with business goals and address them throughout the outsourcing process. Evaluate internal operations prior to outsourcing to establish potential cost savings and service improvements. Build Governance Frameworks to maximise value creation. Review vendor performance in terms of cost and quality, and define specific improvement recommendations.

IS Value Realisation: Maximise the positive impact of IT/IS investment on business operational performance.
Translate strategy into operational requirements, and define appropriate IS support needed at different organizational levels. Establish linkages between operations, strategy, and IS volumes and costs. Prioritise applications and identify redundancies. Apply root cause analysis to organizational efficiency, and identify opportunities to change business processes. Improve communication and governance processes between IT and the business. Evaluate IS in business terms.

Performance Management:
Communicate performance in a meaningful and consistent manner.
Gain unique insights into internal processes and operations and make better decisions. Improve understanding of how IT investment impacts operational effectiveness and achievement of strategic goals. Enhance business and IT planning and prioritization, as well as communication between IT and business customers. Examine processes and operations, identify disconnects within the organization, define issues warranting further inquiry, and highlight potential opportunities for corrective action.

leehar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted