Villa Mates URGENTLY Wanted!!

Topic locked
Villa mates URGENTLY wanted!! Apr 30, 2006
Rooms available in gorgeous brand-new Villa at Arabian Ranches, 15 mins to central Dubai. Garden, fast-internet, satellite TV, large kitchen and living area. 1 large Master bedroom, attached bath, Dh 41,500, 2 chqs + 1,000 deposit. 1 large bedroom, separate shared bath, Dh 32,500, 2 chqs + 1,000 deposit. One study bedroom with adjacent bath, Dh 21,000, 2 chqs + 1,000 deposit. Excl. of shared bills. Will go fast, call now. Vaughn, 050-246 9925 or Wolf, 050-289 0335

PLEASE CALL ASAP!!

Wolf_Austria
Dubai Forum Visitor

one room gone May 01, 2006
the room for 32.000 is taken.

Nobody else interested? I thought there are so many people searching an accommodation???
Wolf_Austria
Dubai Forum Visitor

misstyped number May 01, 2006
sorry, I misstyped my number. It is:
050-278 0335
Wolf_Austria
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 01, 2006
Wolf_Austria - they don't sit on this forum 24 hours a day waiting for your urgent post.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

you think? May 01, 2006
When I was searching for a room in Dubai, I was on every forum and in every place where I could find a room 25 hrs a day.....

Wolf
Wolf_Austria
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 01, 2006
I was only with my real estate agent for 10 mins, they took care of the rest.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 01, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:I was only with my real estate agent for 10 mins, they took care of the rest.

I was with him for about 30 mins... 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 01, 2006
Liban wrote:I was with him for about 30 mins... 8)

Was that with or without the foreplay? Jks :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 01, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
Liban wrote:I was with him for about 30 mins... 8)

Was that with or without the foreplay? Jks :lol:

Good one! :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

real estat agents May 01, 2006
they charge u 5% commission, I dont....
Wolf
Wolf_Austria
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 01, 2006
My company pays 5% commission, I don't...

X
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 01, 2006
Yeah, but I'm guessing that you'll be losing the opportunity to rent the villa if you don't have enough people pitching money in a.s.a.p, correct? Is that the reason for the urgency?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

hm May 01, 2006
I think now I know ...

I thought there are people visiting this forum to find help or get advise. But when somebody offers a solution (and I know how difficult it is to find an affordable location in Dubai for people that cant drive a porsche and dont get the accommodation payed by there company) you people come up with silly, arrogant and self righteous answers.

I think this was the last time I visited this site.

I feel sorry for the people that realy want to find help here!

Wolf
Wolf_Austria
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: hm May 01, 2006
Wolf_Austria wrote:I think now I know ...

I thought there are people visiting this forum to find help or get advise. But when somebody offers a solution (and I know how difficult it is to find an affordable location in Dubai for people that cant drive a porsche and dont get the accommodation payed by there company) you people come up with silly, arrogant and self righteous answers.

I think this was the last time I visited this site.

I feel sorry for the people that realy want to find help here!

Wolf

lol, it is kind of true, Wolf.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 01, 2006
I often find the only reason people take a defensive stance is when they feel threatened or inferior in some way but hey, hope you enjoyed your stay here and don't let the door hit you on the way out :D
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 01, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:I often find the only reason people take a defensive stance is when they feel threatened or inferior in some way but hey, hope you enjoyed your stay here and don't let the door hit you on the way out :D

:lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 01, 2006
It is not like he was trying to do something wrong trying to get a place for himself co-operating with couple more who needed a place
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 01, 2006
Rent my place and RENT IT NOW! What kind of person are you if you don't RENT MY PLACE NOW! You lazy bastards, just RENT MY PLACE NOW! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh yeah, I can't see why anyone would have a problem with your attitude Wolf_Austria.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 01, 2006
kanelli wrote:Rent my place and RENT IT NOW! What kind of person are you if you don't RENT MY PLACE NOW! You lazy bastards, just RENT MY PLACE NOW! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh yeah, I can't see why anyone would have a problem with your attitude Wolf_Austria.

lol
with everything going so fast and crazy in Dubai, he got to be fast
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 01, 2006
Well, I didn't intend this thread to get so bad, I just posted initially to tell the guy to chill out and wait for some people to come online and see his message.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 01, 2006
yeah, the guy got kinda defensive, but, i can understand him too
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Thanks May 02, 2006
Thank you very much for trying to understand my situation IMJ!

Wolf
Wolf_Austria
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 02, 2006
Wolf - there is nothing better than advertising in Gulf News classifieds - you will be inundated with enqueries. I have experience with these things. That way you will be able to choose who you like.

You see not all of us at Dubai Forums will have fun at your expense!!!
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 03, 2006
Boo hoo, you are a bunch of whiners. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 03, 2006
KANELLI & LIBAN MUST BE INTROVERTED PRICKS!
manofcolours
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 03, 2006
Hey Kanelli you have got on my wrong side now - You seem to have too much time on your hand and reply to posts (with crap) where you have no expertise or interest! Do you want me to look for and site some examples - I just saw one today
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 03, 2006
sounds like a fight club
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
I don't know if you have noticed IMJ this sort of thing happens often - A new comer makes the slightest of mistake - sometimes its just their limited communication skills - and voila some of the more established members pounce on them with a holier than thou attitude - saying oooh how dare you say - 'Urgent'....have these guys read some of their own posts.

I think Dubaiforums is a public forum(!!) and we must encourage newcomers - if not let the 'holy' members convert it to a private message board.

Of course I have nothing personal against Kanelli and given that she has been slurring insults she's probably ready to get some too.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 03, 2006
AFG wrote:I don't know if you have noticed IMJ this sort of thing happens often - A new comer makes the slightest of mistake - sometimes its just their limited communication skills - and voila some of the more established members pounce on them with a holier than thou attitude - saying oooh how dare you say - 'Urgent'....have these guys read some of their own posts.

I think Dubaiforums is a public forum(!!) and we must encourage newcomers - if not let the 'holy' members convert it to a private message board.

Of course I have nothing personal against Kanelli and given that she has been slurring insults she's probably ready to get some too.

have noticed that, yeah, you are very right there. Sometimes, ppl come here and ask for some help or advice and the whole topic turns into something totally different, where forum ppl just start discussing how they got that and this and how it was easy for them coz their companies helped them or how their experience was in Dubai and it does not make any difference to the one who was needing help.
It is pretty hard to make friends or find things, esp. accomodation here, and ppl get pretty frustrated and dissapointed. I realise that for the most of the expats things were easy, coz everything was provided and they cannot really help those who were not lucky enough, but for the ones who actually have to look for everything themselves life sucks at times in Dubai.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
And, I also agree that if u do not like some post or u think it was dumb better just ignore it instead of giving sh@# to ppl.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai