Beware Of Sub-letting Scam By Holiday Homes Company In Dubai

beware of Sub-letting scam by Holiday Homes company in Dubai Nov 27, 2019
Big Scam done by “The Place Holidays homes LLC” a holiday home company located in Business Bay, Dubai. They have duped the Landlords, Tenants, middlemen, suppliers and their Staff by not paying their dues and also forged documents to claim rental amounts.
A very simple scam as per them which was tried earlier – take apartments from landlords by promising them a higher rental for their apartment (on 04 cheque payment) and then sub-lease the same apartment to tenants at a below market value price (in 01 cheque). Both the landlord and tenant in order to get financial benefit are lured by the company. The company will take the complete money from the tenant and then then keep delaying the payment to the landlord by telling them lies and various reasons for the nonpayment of the rent to them.
After some time, the team keeps giving them different reasons and even make them sit with a so called company lawyer (who was a fraud) and then keep changing the GM. The innocent landlords are tricked by them like this from months on end.
The final result was the investor along with the finance manager, driver and agents have left Dubai for Pakistan with AED 6 Million. Close to 120 landlords and 120 tenants are in a fix as to what to do next. They have left Dubai on 19th / 20th Nov 2019. The owner may be hiding here but may try to use illegal ways to smuggle himself out of Dubai soon.
They have not paid the salaries for all non-Pakistani staff who were working as tele-sales, office boy and accounts for last 3 months. They have also not paid the maintenance contractor and the cleaning company for last 6 months. So much so that they have not paid they office landlord for last 13 months. They also owe close to AED 200K to be given to tenants to whom the apartments were promised and then not handed over, and dud cheques given to them. The total unpaid dues to all people is close to AED 10 Million.
The Company has approximately, 65 legal notices and 49 cheque bounce cases registered along with 30 cases in Rental Dispute Committee and 17 cases with Dubai Tourism (DTCM).
They had another company by the name of “Claytone Real Estate”. They would pick up new properties from “The place holidays homes”. Then they would place an add in Dubizzle through “Claytone Real Estate” and get the innocent / unknowing client to the office and give them an offer they could not resist. No Ejari was given and at times even the DEWA and Chiller was not transferred from the original landlord to the company corporate account and the money just used to vanish.

The complete team was:
1. Yaseer Hameed Sulehri – Investor and brain behind this company scam
2. Mohammad Kamran – Partner and owner
3. Muhammad Babar – GM no 1
4. Muhammad Ahad Khan – GM no 2
5. Faisal (to delay and make fool of people and take commission)
6. Jatinder Karia (Jeetu – to delay and make fool of people)
7. Mansoor (sales for the company – getting clients)
8. Ms. Seher Khan(sales for the company – getting clients)
9. Muhammad Turabh Khan (finance manager)
10. Hidayat Bangash (partner for Claytone Real Estate – to put up the ads illegally)

Twist in the story was saved for the last. If you refer to the old news of 2012, where a company called MARKS FALCON & FHS real estate had scammed more than AED 80 Million in the same way. The owner of MARKS FALCON was Faisal Hameed Sulehri the elder brother of the investor of “The place Holidays homes LLC” Yaseer Hameed Sulehri.Just because they claim are from a very influential, Muslim Rajput family, rich and reputed in Pakistan with their father and relatives in high government position, they feel it is their right to steal the hard-owned money from landlord, tenant, staff, supplier and the fool the Government of UAE and misuse their laws and get away with this again.

A frustrated Landlord in Dubai

tphh
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Nov 28, 2019
I am a victim of the same and current resident in DG2. We need to take action.
JLTresident
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Beware Of Sub-letting Scam By Holiday Homes Company In D Dec 06, 2019
JLTresident ,
Hi

I am out of country currently but can we get in touch and try to meet some more landlords
tphh
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Beware Of Sub-letting Scam By Holiday Homes Company In D Dec 09, 2019
Hi,
I live in JVC and got the same contract.

I’m currently trying to google my landlord. Hoping I can contact him before I go for Christmas holiday. I also visited their office in business bay and it was empty. How to proceed on this though?
Gucci
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Beware Of Sub-letting Scam By Holiday Homes Company In D Dec 10, 2019
JLTresident , I'm a tenant and today my dewa has disconnected, i called dewa and they told me that the place holidays homes did a final bill and closed the account.
I don't know what to do now, i have no water nor electricity
My phone number if any one wants to discuss what is the next step
Ahmad
Asaify90
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 10, 2019
We are facing the same issue, we also live in JVC and when we called DEWA yesterday they said that the final bill was requested and last day was yesterday, so we might be going home without water and electricity after work today. We do not know as well what would be the next step as to activate dewa it will need EJARI or the owner can apply as he has the title deed. this is very frustrating as we paid one cheque as well. Please do keep us posted on what step can we do next.
bmbm
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

bmbm
Asaify90
Dubai Forum Guest

i have the same situation we paid for a full year and they requested the final bill and there is no dewa now

my number 0507088547
dubai111
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Beware Of Sub-letting Scam By Holiday Homes Company In D Dec 11, 2019
0528006073. I am a landlord. JLT. Call me if you want to share info.
Choueriw
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 16, 2019
I work for Gulf News and would like to report about this scam. Do let me know if anyone of you is interested. Call me at 971502428107 or email mfarooqui@gulfnews.com
Mazyrock
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in To Let in DubaiForum Rules

Return to To Let in Dubai