Permits And Visas Reviews

Topic locked
Permits and Visas Reviews Jun 09, 2016
This is my first time to be using an Immigration Services company for my application for Canadian PR Visa and I am extremely satisfied on how the whole process went. I always had questions and permits and visas gladly answered my questions in an honest and clear manner and were very quick in responding. So everything went smoothly. So to everyone who are planning to migrate to Canada, you can contact them, i recommend looking for Amrita, one of the Immigration Consultants, for a hassle-free application.

Anajaner
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 12, 2016
I am a very happy client of Permits and Visas. They have provided me an excellent service. It would be difficult for me to put all the details and information together all by myself. Having Permits and Visas with me through out the application ensured me that all information, documentation, fees and others are proper and correct. They have been really quick in responding to my queries and updates. I got constant update from my case manager all the time til i finally got the grant. Thank you so much Permits and Visas!
AmiraAbbas
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 10, 2016
I want to express my gratitude personally to everyone at Permits and Visas for helping me scale through what I call an uncommon situation. Never would have I imagined that this process will be this hectic. You guys spent so much time listening to me and explaining the complexities of my situation and how I can successfully submit an acceptable application. Even when I appeared at the consulate, I was only imagining the worst but things turn out different. Still looks like to a dream to me. Thanks so much for your selfless help. I will send in a handful of friends who want to migrate to Canada to try your service. Thanks.
mhekie
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules

Return to Dubai Guide and photos