JOAN LOAN EST

Topic locked
JOAN LOAN EST Jun 29, 2015
My name is Joan Miller, we offer loan of 30,000 to 50,000,000 an with an interest rate of 3% to 5%,we offer loans of all kinds listed below

* business loan (capital)

* Home loan (mortgage).

* auto loan

* personal loan

* student / tuition loan

* Refinance & construction

* investment & partnership.

For more informations or for application of any financial services outlined Stated above, You can contact us now via: ,We offer the best loan services because our customers satisfaction is our priority and we hope to hear from you soon

Regards.
JOAN MILLER.

jlest
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: JOAN LOAN EST Jul 17, 2015
Well I want to introduce to a business that can give you atlases ten percent profit I am Foday Kuyateh from The Gambia and the business is between The Gambia and Dubai
Foday
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: JOAN LOAN EST Jul 23, 2015
wHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS
MODEST05
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: JOAN LOAN EST Jul 23, 2015
The whole business is cashew trading export to India and Vietnam. We have our business in The Gambia Bissau and Senegal.we buy from farmers and sale it to our client in India and Vietnam on fob or cif at the beginning of this season fob was 1200$ per ton but our expense and profit margins is 1200 from 1400 it's a very good business and high profit yielding. What's app me +2209029395 now in September cashew season starts in Indonesia then Tanzania to Benin and over to U.S. In Gambia Senegal and BissauBissau
Foday
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: JOAN LOAN EST Jun 06, 2016
jlest ,can u provide me a loan of 20k just that I must help to get a surgery for a friend
I make 1000 Dhaka per month on tuitions

I can pay 850 each month and keep 150 for my personal use

I'm asking because my husband does not help

--- Jun 06, 2016 ---

1000 dirhams not Dhaka
JONJEM
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai