Liquid Cash To Invest In UAE..Need Partners/opportunity

Topic locked
Liquid cash to invest in UAE..Need partners/opportunity May 29, 2016
Am interested in investing in the UAE and I need investment opportunities in the form of a Joint venture partnership or project sponsorship or money lending ..

I need serious perosns and business owners with good and lucrative business ideas that are realisable and highly profit yielding

please interested business owners or priject intiators can contact me for further delibrations and consultative converstaions .you can contact me directly on watsapp for quick and fast communication
+27732054132

best Regards

Julius2016
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Liquid Cash To Invest In UAE..Need Partners/opportunity May 29, 2016
Julius2016 ,hi... I would like to introduce you to my self as a business partner and a business management consultant. Please fee free to contact me directly on my mobile 00971558411688
Theultimate
Dubai Forum Guest

Do you have any interested running business ? Or you are just as a business cinsultant with cinsultative talks ..I need busines owners so we can collective strike a good deal
Julius2016
Dubai Forum Visitor

I am business owner as well. And I am looking someone as a partner for my business extension.
Theultimate
Dubai Forum Guest

Dear sir please you can connect with me on watsapp to this number so we can talk further +27732054132
Julius2016
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Liquid Cash To Invest In UAE..Need Partners/opportunity Jun 02, 2016
julius2016 if you ate not based in the uae it becomes difficult to transact business because you will say your son or brother will meet us in a few days.
neeraash
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed