Want To Visit A Christian Born Again Church In Dubai

Topic locked
Want to visit a Christian Born Again Church in Dubai Apr 09, 2012
Hi there, My name is Reji. :D I belong to a Born Again Church in Dubai named CHURCH FOR ALL NATIONS(CFAN). I want to use this post to invite any Born Again Believer :bounce: , new comer in Dubai viewing this post and looking for a place for God's Word, Praise and worship. We meet in an auditorium at JSS School, behind Gulf News in Sheikh Zayed Road
Our Church mission is "Raising and Mentoring Leaders for the Nations". Our Pastor G.S. Srinivasan is the Founder President of the multi-faceted El-Shaddai Ministries. Its two fold vision is to "Disciple the nations and Reach the Unreached " His gifting to raise leaders and mentor ministers makes him a sought-after leader, to render his leadership skills to build and strengthen fellow ministers and ministries in different nations.

You are welcome. And also its an English service. So all of you can attend and feel the amazing grace of GOD.
We gather on every friday morning, 8:30am

I desire for every people all around the world to worship the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Come and be blessed
God Bless U.

--- Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:35 am ---

reg_jacob
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Want To Visit A Christian Born Again Church In Dubai Apr 18, 2012
Asking us to worship Jesus peace be upon him even though Jesus peace be upon himself did not ask to be worshiped. Thus, I desire for every mankind all around the world to worship the one and only one Allah almighty.
podaxis
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Want To Visit A Christian Born Again Church In Dubai Apr 26, 2012
People can make up their own minds IF they want to follow a religion or not. Personally I reckon athiesim is the way to go. Religion just causes no end of issues, pain and suffering the world over. Why can people not just believe in the humanity of mankind. People can make their own decisions and believe what they want. However, I object to having views and 'you must' rammed down others throats.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Want to visit a Christian Born Again Church in Dubai Apr 26, 2012
Chocs religion is a way our creator communicates with his servants, just like parents would with their kids. It is not meant to cause pain, suffering and endless political issues!(just as parents would not wish pain and suffering for their kids),but comes as guidance to ease our life and define our responsibilites towards one another for mutual hapiness and unity. Human attitued, personal greed, selfishness,arrogance, irresponsibility and denial are the reasons why we give so much pain and suffering to eachother. In communities where religious morality is not practiced or absent in the lives of unreligious people, there is always disorder, turmoil, anxiety, fear, unhappiness and stress.

For a rational, peaceful mind that is able to reason, religion cannot be sole couse for all the misfortunes amongst communities. There is no way we can gurantee that there would be no wars, no conflicts in the absense of religion, due to free human will that determines our behaviour pattern and value system that differes us from each other. prejudice and ignorance becomes viable through people who wish to turn blind eye and stay traditional without giving a second thought to read on, researh and compare to understand the differences to finally reach some kind of conclusion for truth and reality..I believe we can only solve our differences rising from various religious settings if we are courages enough to be bold and noble to confront ourselves and not by acting coward and passive really. Isn't active,determined method the rule of life if we wanna succeed and wanna be desired and trusted individuals. It's not about imposing views on others but warning/correcting or informing people that they would not know of it or could not have tought of it otherwise.. We cannot establish a well functioning relations and communication line if we let human ego override our comprehention ability or the conscious... if we just say, well believe in whatever wrong you like, then some day we shouldn't then be so shocked and outraged if that wrong belief and behavior comes and hits us consequently.
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Want To Visit A Christian Born Again Church In Dubai Apr 26, 2012
I'm with Chocs. Atheism is one way to break down the barrier of religion between people, as there are no different sects of Atheism. Likely people will still fight each other over other categories that make them part of a different group than others. The golden rule of "Treat others how you expect others to treat you." is a belief shared by all religions as well as Atheism, and everyone trying their best to follow that would have more peace and harmony with themselves, family, friends, and the wider community. Atheism can be just as fulfilling for people and as good for society as some claim a belief in a deity and its religious texts are. Atheism is not about human ego.

We've really gone off topic :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Want To Visit A Christian Born Again Church In Dubai Apr 27, 2012
kanelli wrote: Atheism is one way to break down the barrier of religion between people, as there are no different sects of Atheism...
Atheism is not about human ego.

To me this sounds exactly what a Theist would say...

eg
"[My religion] is one way to break down the barrier between people, as my religion teaches that there should be harmony between all people... my religion is not about human ego"

To which people would reply - but yes, but you DO have disputes amongst people of 'your religion' and between those of your religion and others.

And when we look at Atheism, you do have fundamentalists such as Richard Dawkins who are evangelical about their atheism and attack other beliefs - to the point of calling religious instruction of children child abuse (for example). I see a LOT of human ego in Dawkin's brand of evangelical atheism.

Also, I'd argue that Communism is atheistic, and indeed by some definitions so is Buddhism. Communist atheists aren't my idea of role models of religious tolerance..

When even Buddhist monks can find reasons to kill each other (as happened amongst followers of the Dalai Lama over a theological dispute) - we see that even a doctrine of pacificism isn't enough to overcome human ego.

I'd just point out that a belief that there is no God or deity is not, in of itself, any guarantee that the holder that belief will be more tolerant of others. To an outsider - atheists are just another group of people with beliefs about 'religion' and are made up of tolerant and intolerant people from amongst them. Atheists have killed others and have gone to war - and other atheists will argue 'yes, but they killed others not because of their belief in atheism as that is not what atheism teaches'.. and that argument will have a familiar ring to the impartial listener.

To me, the problem with atheism is that it is really just a label for the belief that there is no God. There isn't an code for atheists which says that this means they have to be tolerant of others, lawful etc. Any self control or arguments that atheists will do what is right etc can equally also apply to theists.

Just my 2 fils. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Want To Visit A Christian Born Again Church In Dubai Apr 28, 2012
I have some thoughts on this, but not enough time to finish my post. Will post soon.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Completely disagree Berrin! What about those societies who've no contact with any sort of religion? Those tribes, which are still being discovered? They have no knowldge of religion nor God, yet they seem to function pretty well on their own. Just because some people don't believe in God or religion, does not mean they don't believe that people should be good to one another - that's a foregone conclusion. From my point of view, religions are a way of brain washing people, all th holy books are written by 'man' and are therefore open to interpretation. It's something that has no interest for me and I do just fine without it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Same questions usually keeps repeating, if anyone wants to know Islamic perspective I recommend reading chapter 2: http://www.islamicbulletin.com/free_dow ... ls_ask.pdf
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Want To Visit A Christian Born Again Church In Dubai May 05, 2012
I would have to agree with Shafique on this one, atheism alone is not enough to resolve the conflicts among people of various religions.. and atheism is not for everyone. There are people that have to believe in something otherwise they will go crazy or be very depressed. And there are many things to fanatically believe in beside religion: Conspiracy theories, Political Ideas, Aliens, Magic, that your country, nationality, race, sex, sports team, mobile device is the best etc. :)

I think education and a tool (like Metamodeling in NLP for example) that will allow people to clean their heads of BS is more effective in lowering the numbers of mindless zealots than simply spreading the word that there is no God.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

If people need to believe in something then that's fine, it's those who ram their ideas and beliefs down others throats, that I disagree with.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocs, do you believe prophets were the most evil men on earth?couse their dawah to establish religion must also be a way to ram God's revelations down to non believers throats? As far as I know tho, they were neither authoritarian nor totalitarian :)...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Not evil, but they are 'men' non-the-less. How do you know what they were saying isn't a load of old made up ballony? All it proves to me, is that certain people need something to believe in to get them through their lives - nothing more. But that's my personal opinion.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Want To Visit A Christian Born Again Church In Dubai May 06, 2012
Chocoholic ,
Chocoholic wrote:How do you know what they were saying isn't a load of old made up ballony?
:) how else could you explain the fact that a man who is without education knows that there is a barrier between where the salty and sweet water meets in the sea? This is only a recent scientific discovery...

We are going to live with a great sign of Gods' be he Blessed and Exalted which is reflected in the world of seas and rivers as he says (And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water): this is palatable and sweet, and that is salt and bitter; and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them). Verse 53 (Al-Furqan)

It is a great sign as God told us about an existing scientific fact between the river and sea in the area called downstream (which is the mouth of the river into the sea), it's a very sensitive and important area and scientists didn't realize its importance except in the last few years.

http://kaheel7.com/eng/index.php/earth- ... et-the-sea

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Want To Visit A Christian Born Again Church In Dubai May 06, 2012
From now until the 13th of May I'll be a Born Again Christian. :-)
joehart
BANNED

undefined May 23, 2014
reg_jacob , do u havu schedule during sunday?
carlasitchon24
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 20, 2015
Jesus loves you because the coming of jesus is so near...search for god..and jesus will touch your heart and save you from hell!! Please just search for him read the bible all of this was happened for a a reason.
ilovejesus
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Want To Visit A Christian Born Again Church In Dubai Dec 06, 2016
reg_jacob , hi reji, I really want to attend... I need to come in there... is there any other time or schedule?
conradobons
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums