How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines

Topic locked
Re: How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines Feb 03, 2014
Hi,

I am a Hr professional with around 5 years of experience. I am looking for a suitable job in Dubai. Kindly find below my roles and responsibilities in my current job profile:

Hi,

I am a HR professional with around 5 years of experience in the domain. I am currently heading the HR division in my organization. I am on a look out for a suitable opportunity in Dubai. Kindly find my resume below and contact me on singh.bhavneek@gmail.com

Bhavneek Singh

Address: Gurgaon, India
e-mail: singh.bhavneek@gmail.com
http://about.me/bhavneeksingh

Career Objective
To work in a dynamic environment where I get opportunities to explore and enhance my skills and to derive job satisfaction by positively contributing to the human resource and the growth of the organisation.

Work Experience (Dec 2012 – Till date) 1 year 2 months
Organization: ThoughtPulp Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Manager – Human Resources
Company Profile: ThoughtPulp Technologies, based out of Noida, is an IT company which has a much diversified product portfolio. It deals in providing services like creation of CMS based websites and e-commerce portals, online marketing services, logo creation and branding, etc.

Job Description: Recruited as Manager HR, the KRAs are majorly related to building systems and processes for efficient functioning, recruitment, improvising on organizational structure, linking performance to compensation, ensuring development of soft skills, acting as a business partner and providing all round support to business.

Roles and Responsibilities:
Organizational Restructuring:
· Core member of the cross functional team for Organizational Realignment
· Redesign, validate, finalize and constantly improvise on the organizational structure
· Creation of Organizational Realignment document and socialization of the revised Organizational Structure across the organization

Manpower Planning and Recruitment:
· Analysis of Manpower Productivity, Manpower Vs Revenue Analysis and thus deducing Manpower Planning
· Creation of Manpower Budget along with the departmental heads and Managing Director
· Creation of Monthly Recruitment Plan
· Strategize different methods of CV sourcing
· Managing recruitment consultants
· Plan, manage and conduct Campus Drives
· Drafting Recruitment Advertisements

Induction:
· Creation of Induction Modules in association with Training team
· Conduct Induction Training for all the New Hires
· Ensure 100% compliance of all joining formalities for New Hires

Performance Management System:
· Creation of a performance management system where regular feedback and interaction, motivational sessions, skill build up sessions, etc
played a pivotal role
· Creation of all documents that were related to the PMS
· Regular follow ups with line managers for completion of the appraisal process
· Finalize appraisal reports
· Record the PMS data into the database
· Communicate finalized Performance Ratings to the line managers and support / review till closure

Acting as a business partner:
· Creating formats for reporting for the sales team
· Reviewing data and feedback reports for all employees with the help of the MD
· Arranging for appropriate training sessions for projects, motivation, skill buildup, etc.

Employee Grievance Handling:
· Interact directly with the line functions to understand their grievances and help resolve the same

Rewards and Recognition:
· Managing the monthly R&R events wherein all good performers are recognized and presented with rewards

Operational Activities:
· Ensure timely Confirmation / Absorption of Employees
· Ensure adherence of proper procedure in Employee Transfers
· Ensure adherence of Separation Formalities for Employees

Work Experience (Oct 2010 – November 2012) 2 years 2 months
Organization: Goo2o Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Asst. Manager – HR
Company Profile: Go o2o Technologies is an e-commerce startup consulting firm which dealt with clients who look at having an online presence
of their business on their own platform.
Job Description: Reporting to the COO, I was responsible for the complete HR and Admin division of the company. The idea
was to develop a strong and efficient HR department in the organization that can eventually lead to organizational development.

Role and Responsibilities:
Recruitment & Retention:
· Analysis of manpower requirement and creation of the hiring calendar
· Creation of monthly recruitment plan
· Strategizing different methods of CV sourcing and training team on usage of different methods
· Plan, manage and conduct campus drives.
· Drafting all recruitment advertisement
· Retention of talent through continuous conversation and dialogue exchange

Training and Development:
· Creating training modules and imparting training to all employees
· Creation of L&D framework with the help of which complete organization wide training and feedback sessions were held

Employee Engagement:
· Planning activities with the help of other team members
· Making sure that there was relevant participation
· Creating a sense of belongingness for every employee
· Bringing in the concept of Rewards and Recognitions

Bringing in the concept of working on a Project Management Software:
· Motivating the team and bringing in the entire staff to work on Asana
· Imparting training to the staff on Asana

Annual Appraisals:
· Creating all necessary data for the appraisal process
· Creating a 360 degree performance appraisal system
· Creating all documents and reports for the same
· Linking performance to the individual development and promoting excellence

Formats of all HR documents and database:
· Creating of formats of all HR documents and database
· Reviewing them time to time with appropriate departments and making changes if necessary

Grievance Handling:
· Handling the grievances of the employees

Exit formalities:
· Managing the exit formalities

Full and Final Settlements:
· Handling the F&F settlements of all ex-employees

Researching the possibilities of installing a HRIS in the organization

Work Experience (Feb 2010 – Sept 2010) 8 months
Organization: Career Cruise HR Pvt. Ltd. (deputed at Ericsson India Pvt. Ltd.)
Designation: HR Executive
Job Description: Understanding the need of the client, creating JDs, communicating it to the team, sourcing resumes, coordinating
interviews taking place at the client site, planning and arranging for drives for experienced as well as freshers for on rolls as well as off rolls
positions. Also getting all the documents arranged from the potential candidates required for the completion of the joining and on-boarding process.

Work Experience (April 2007 – May 2008) – Prior to PGDM 1 year 2 months
Organization: Preet Company
Job Description: The job involved maintenance and creation of all HR relateddocuments and structuring the personnel department. This included handling the complete induction and on boarding process, making sure that their files are complete, maintaining of master roll registers, preparation of wages, etc.

Summer Internship Programme (May 2009 – June 2009) 2 months
Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Topic: Job Satisfaction with special reference to transferred employees at ONGC, Jorhat, Assam
Responsibilities handled: Studied the job satisfaction levels of the employees transferred from different parts of the country to North East India
(especially at the Jorhat work station).
Idea behind the topic: The idea behind working on this project was that since north eastern part on India had its own set of problems those were very typical to the region, was ONGC able to do enough to take care of its employees in the region. It was also imperative to understand how ONGC employees felt about being posted in such an area and what was their take on the various efforts put in by their organization to take care of them.

Academic Qualifications
Ø PGDM in Human Resources and International Business from Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi; 2010
Ø B.Com. from Delhi University; 2007
Ø ISC from Assam Valley School; 2004
Ø ICS from Carmel School; 2002

Personal Details
Date of Birth: 26th of November, 1985
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Punjabi and Assameese
Hobbies: Listening to music, travelling, playing sports like football, table tennis, cricket, badminton, etc

Notice Period: 30 days

Bhavneek
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines Feb 24, 2014
The guidelines given here are general and nothing extra, if want to get a ob anywhere even in your country, you need to provide all the details except Visa status, so try to post something really helpful to get a job there.
preetihospital
Dubai Forums Member

Re: How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines Mar 23, 2014
Andyba , i am an MBA holder from India( specialized in marketing) i have over 3.5 years of marketing experience. I am seeking for a marketing / sales jobs. currently i am residing in Dubai for a one month tourist visa. and it is valid till 6th may, 2014.

my detailed resume is attached below

VIMAL RAM R

Mobile +971-561052373[/b]

E-mail ID :vimalramr@gmail.com
Address : Al-Arif Bldg, Room No.37,Rolla Street, Bur Dubai,PO Box :112284,UAE

Personal Data: Indian, Born on 01 November 1984

Visa Status :Tourist Visa

Marital Status :Single

Passport No. : H5646508

Date of Expiry : 09/12/2019[/b]

Career Objective:

To become an expert and a well organized professional who can contribute goodwill and achieve organizational goals where I belongs to.

Profile over view:

Over 3 years and 5 months of marketing experience. Started career as a sales assistant in a
well reputed electrical company (Havells Ind Ltd) . After 8 months of highly competitive and responsible career, shifted to automobile industry, as a dealer development associate in TATA Motors Ltd passenger car division. Based on the performance, later got an opportunity to become the first territory business coordinator for the used commercial vehicle business of TATA Motors Ltd for Kerala region.

Key Skills

· Good analytical and interpretation skills

· Organized, self motivated,initiative and trustworthy

· Good communication skills, team leader as well as team player, strategy developer

· Presentation and negotiation skills.

· Interpersonal skills and organizing skills.

Languages Known:

· English, Hindi,Malayalam and Tamil

Professional Experience

1.TATA MOTORS LTD. December, 2011 – june 2013 ( 1year and 6months)
(Territory business coordinator- used commercial vehicles)

Managing 2 major commercial vehicle dealers having over 13 outlets across south
Kerala. Consistent achiever of the tire- 1 targets.

Job Discriptions:

Strategy development and Action plans preparations
Budget preparations and sales planning
Coordination with financiers
Branding and Promotion
Grievance handling
Market updates and MIS
Close Monitoring and direction of the dealer performance.

2.TATA MOTORS LTD. October, 2010 – December, 2011, ( 1year and 2 months)
(Dealer development Associate –Passenger car business)

Responsible for 10 major passenger car dealerships and its outlets across Kerala.

Job Discriptions:

Process Auditing
Monitoring the Grievance handling cycle time.
Monitoring of infrastructure standards adherence.
Manpower auditing and training.
Coordinate with the dealers for MIP and CSI standards.
Close Monitoring and direction of the dealer performance.

3.Havells Ind LTD. December, 2009 –August, 2010( 8 months)

(Sales Assistant – Luminaire division )

As a sales assistant in luminaire division I was handling the industrial and commercial lighting business through the dealer channels as well as the projects ( both government and private institutions)

Job Discriptions:

Channel management ( promoting sales through institutional buyers |dealer network)
Market research and lead generation
Identifying and exploring new business opportunities
New dealer appointment
Sales planning to achieve the monthly targets.
Customer rapo creation and ensure the repeat purchase
Dealer sales man training.

Academic Qualifications

* 2007 – 2009 SNGIST College- N.Parur, Kerala,India
MBA (Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam) – First Class

*2003-2005 MES College, Marampally, Aluva, Kerala, India
BBA (Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam) – First Class

*2001 – 2002 SNV Skt HSS, N. Parur, Kerala,India
Plus Two (Higher Secondery Board,Kerala) – First Class

*2000 KEMHS Alangadu, Kerala, India
S.S.L.C (Kerala Board of Secondary Education) – First Class

Professional Interests

· Innovative techniques in marketing

· Branding and promotions

· Successful Negotiation

Technical Skills / Computer Proficiency

· Computerized Accounting ( TALLY 7.2)

· Ms Word 2007, 2003, Excel, Power Point, etc.

Declaration:
I hereby declare that the information above is true to the best of my knowledge
and belief.

Vimal Ram R
ramachandran
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines Jun 04, 2014
Does someone knows how to find a job in Hotel Management in Dubai, one of my friends brother has completed his graduation from IHM (best hotel management in India) and he want to start his career from Dubai.
singhabhishek251
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines Jun 12, 2014
I
am seeking a job in Passenger Handling counters or sales counters of
Airlines in Dubai Airport. I am experienced in Computerized Reservation
and Ticketing with Asia's No.1 Travel Agency's branch in India. Please
guide me to get a job in Dubai International Airport.
hugoliao
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines Jun 19, 2014
Even more important than the CV is the cover letter. Make sure that your cover letter is brief, to the point, and impressive, providing necessary details about your skills and experience relevant to the job you are applying to.

Your CV should also be clear and short, maximum 2 page length, 1 page preferable. If your CV runs into 3 pages, remove some of the older information to reduce its length.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines Jul 14, 2014
I think whenever you are sending a message to somebody when applying for a job, you should write down why you are just the best for this position and how that company can have benefits from you, you should write down what is so unique about you? And what were your past achievements. This can maximize your chance of getting that job probably. This is what my experience says.
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines Jan 30, 2016
Hi , all job seekers . i have great advice for all of you. you need to follow that and you will get good jobs in dubai. I will give you a new great tool to find good job.
Tips for working and finding work in Dubai

Where to start

a. Use the Internet to look for prospective employers before you get to Dubai, the Dubai Yellow Pages http://www.yellowpages.ae/ as well as the various Free Zone websites http://www.uaefreezones.com/ contain listings of businesses.

b. First look at businesses which have a related internet site depicting their products or services, this will give you a good idea on the size, scope and nature of the company.

c. Some companies also have “Career” links embedded in their sites.

d. Once you have a short list of prospective companies run a Google search on them, see if they are featured in the local or international news. Local news sites as well as other related postings on the internet may give you other indicators as to the business. For example, is the company always in the press because of bad business or labour practices, is there good positive and independent press about the company, a lot of information can be gleaned about companies in this way; this may save you headaches at a later stage!

e. You can also check the validity of a company’s trading activities, contact details and licensing. The Dubai Department of Economic Development has on-line, the active trading licenses of all registered company’s trading within Dubai. This is a good measure of the “bona fides” of a company, especially if you have never heard of them before, or are perhaps hesitant regarding their activities or legal status. The site is searchable on the English name of the trading company, providing the license number of the company and last registered contact details of the company. http://www.dubaided.gov.ae/eServices/Pages/Anon/CompLookup.aspx If the site is maintained as it is advertised, any company not appearing on the list is not registered or not currently registered to trade legally in Dubai; this automatically excludes them from being able to provide employees with a legal labour card! I checked this against two old companies which I know are no longer paid-up licensed entities, and unfortunately it still lists them! I suppose in this instance it can still help in sifting out any fictitious company’s.

f. Avoid companies with Yahoo or Hotmail email addresses; there are however a number of legitimate companies in Dubai and surrounds that do actually use these!!! Personally, I feel that if a company can’t afford the 500 odd Dirhams to get a registered email address or web page, then you should be on the alert.

g. Do a reverse look-up of the contact details that the company provides you with. The Internet is a wonderful thing, for example if the company gives you an email address or a contact telephone number, then enter either of these as a search criteria into Google (or other). You’d be amazed at the amount of information you can glean from a search like this. You can see if the mail address or telephones number are being used in any other context, such as operating different businesses from the same number, the address details of the company, and a whole lot more..

A great book which i will refer to you for dubai job hunting is "how to find jobs in dubai " from this link " http://dubaitask.com/dubai-jobs-hunting-ebooks/ " here .here

Using Employment/ Recruitment agents to find work

a. Be advised that are a number of reputable agents operating in Dubai, as well a vastly superior number of “rogue agencies”. Attached to the “Jobs in Dubai website” http://dubaitask.com/dubai-jobs-hunting-tips/dubai-recruitment-companies-or-agents-find-jobs/ is a website link go to this link read and you will get a list of agencies recommended by users of this forum, as well as a number of ones to stay away from.

b. A general rule of thumb is, if they ask you for money in any form (“registration fee”, “documentation fee”, “placement fee” etc.) then they are not legitimate or are acting illegally under the law. Article 18 of the UAE labour law states: “No licensed employment agent or labour supplier shall demand or accept from any worker, whether before or after the latter’s admission to employment, any commission or material reward in return for employment, or charge him for any expenses thereby incurred, except as may be prescribed or approved by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.”

c. Under the law all recruitment costs are borne by the employer, this includes: advertising for the position, agent’s fees/ commission (if one is used), labour deposits, labour application fees, medical examination fees, visit visa expenses, residency visa expenses etc. Having said that, an employer is well within his rights to deduct a pro-rata amount for expenses that he may have incurred should the employee fail to complete the full duration of his contract/ terminate the contract prematurely.

Last but least a good tool which i will give you for jobs in dubai is http://dubaitask.com/ . this is the website where daily low competition jobs are posted. not only this you can apply to direct companies website also. many articles about dubai jobs hunting and great tips and guidline are also present on this website. many new books for dubai jobs hunting are also present . you should visit this.

Stay happy and keep remember me in prayers.
ultimateworldnews
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines Apr 12, 2016
Thanks , I was looking for some reliable information on jobs in dubai and http://dubaitask.com/ . jobs in dubai can be better searched on this website. thanks for such a great information.
umararshad2
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Find A Job In Dubai - Posting Guidelines May 24, 2016
nice tips for getting good impression
uaecosmetic
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted