I Have 400 Kgs Of Gold Dust For Sale

Topic locked
I have 400 kgs of Gold dust for sale Oct 07, 2012
My name is Tracy Flores a student of 23 years old. I inherited 400 kilos of 22carat gold dust from my late father who was a reputable gold dealer in bouake northern part of Angola . I am soliciting for a partner in order to sale and invest the money in several fields especially real estate management I am also using this opportunity to inform you that I have no concepts of investment I would need your suggestions and assistance to sale and manage the money, Waiting for a favourable reply through my personal email: Best greetings.
Tracy

--- Oct 07, 2012 ---

My name is Tracy Flores a student of 23 years old. I inherited 400 kilos of 22carat gold dust from my late father who was a reputable gold dealer in bouake northern part of Angola . I am soliciting for a partner in order to sale and invest the money in several fields especially real estate management I am also using this opportunity to inform you that I have no concepts of investment I would need your suggestions and assistance to sale and manage the money, Waiting for a favourable reply through my personal email: Best greetings.
Tracy

tracy45
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: I Have 400 Kgs Of Gold Dust For Sale Nov 02, 2012
First clarify..its gold...or dust?
MahfoozCA
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Have 400 Kgs Of Gold Dust For Sale Nov 02, 2012
i have Gold dust and nuggets, email me on tracyflores45@yahoo.com.thanks
tracy45
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Mar 16, 2016