URGENTLY LOOKING FOR BUSINESS INVESTMENT PARTNERS!!!! -

Topic locked
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR BUSINESS INVESTMENT PARTNERS!!!! - Oct 24, 2015
Hello everyone am an investor looking for positive investment partners with already running businesses which need additional capital for expansion also good starting business partners with part capital are welcome for i currently have ready $50,000,000 (Fifty Million United States Dollars) ready to invest in any lucrative business with a positive profit and income generating value in the nearest future , i am interested in investing in any part of the world but the middle east and gold zone are my main targets so please i will welcome any business ideas or proposals mostly running business with long term profit margin and like i said i need serious partners only i don't need people with ideas i need serious partners whom we can jointly invest or better still an already running business needed additional capital for expansion any sort of business with can be of income generating value will be highly welcome .
For additional information please send me your proposals directly to my email below for more details and we will arrange a face to face meeting .
Cheers

Mr. Tyrone Singh
Email: tyronesingh21@gmail.com

Attachments
money-hand-shake.jpg
money-hand-shake.jpg (16.11 KiB) Viewed 1107 times
tyronesingh
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed